An excerpt from 'We Come as One Voice'
Before I closed our session today I felt the presence of our North American friend as he drew close to speak to the group.
We have an abundance of good cheer here today and we welcome you to this wigwam of peace and…Continue
Himalayam Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body; that alone is quite impressive! A few of these minerals include: sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. When consuming this salt, you are actually getting less sodium intake per serving than regular table salt because it is less refined and the pieces are larger. Therefore Himalayan salt has less sodium per serving because the crystals or flakes take up less room than the…Continue
Added by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 19, 2016 at 12:00pm — No Comments
An excerpt from 'We Come as One Voice'Continue
THE YOGA OF LOVE
1. Love and truth are the corner-stones of the teachings of saints and of every religion.
2. Love is indeed the life of the soul.
3. He who feels as his own, the joys and sorrows of others is a true Yogi.
4. A seeker of Truth must possess faith, hope, courage, dispassion and self-restraint and burning aspiration.
5. Do not perform any action which your…
Sitting in my sanctuary early this morning I asked - are there any messages you would like me to share with the people of Earth today? Almost immediately back came the reply:-
Oh blessed creature of Light, we are well prepared to take on this summon of enquires and we broadcast for you in equal measures of honesty and truth, opening up those boundaries that keep us apart. We honour this connection and take you…Continue