LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

This is the 3rd time that I write this broadcast message as every time before the Web Browser simply closed down when I was about to finish writing. Every time the message looked a bit different - now the final version is HERE, ready for you to take it in, and the very first thing I need to confirm is:

Yes, THE GODDESS IS BACK!!!

She is among us, she has returned, she listens to our PRAYERS, and she is ready, willing and prepared to ANSWER them as she did in the beginning. The CREATRESS, the GODDESS has taken her Seat beside GOD and the Sacred Marriage is going to be prepared.

On March 20th 2015, the Return of the Sun on the North Pole will be accompanied by a SOLAR ECLIPSE, which means that Sun and Moon will meet. 

And July 3rd 2014 carries the same energetic signature as  that significant day.

According to the Mayan Calendar of the indigenous people of Yucatán, this day will be CAUAC 4, a STORM DAY on the number 4, which has to do with the BODY and the CREATION of the elements. STORM brings clearance - it is the glyph I most associate with the VIOLET RAY.

According to the Mayan Calendar proposed by José Argüelles, this day is CIMI 12, the White Crystal World-Bridger, in its original meaning DEATH on the Crystal (CHRIST) Tone of 12. This day glyph brings in the energy of the CRYSTALLINE CREATRIX.

Interestingly enough BOTH, day glyphs carry the connotations of MANIFESTATION - either on the primary level of the number 4 or the crystalline level of the number 12 - and TRANSMUTATION - death and storm.

The old will give way to the new. 

Lord SHIVA comes to mind, in his power to destroy and re-surrect.

The day AFTER, that is July 4th as well as March 21st, carries the energies of HEALING (Manik 13 - Yucatán Day count) and RESURRECTION through the SUN Sign ( AHAU 5 - calendar according to José Argüelles)

The SUN brings in an important new element: The GOLDEN RAY ESSENCE of UNITY and CHRIST Consciousness - which will result in the HEALING of Humanity's wounds and blindness, which brought disaster and chaos to the world as our creative abilities were undermined by hatred, anger and most of all FEAR.

These wounds are now to HEAL.

This blindness is now to be cured by growing awareness and consciousness!

And the 260 days + 1 from July 3rd 2014 to March 21st will serve to anchor this GOLDEN LIGHT of CHRIST LOVE and Consciousness deep into the HEARTS of Humanity, which is the HEART of GAIA.

Thus, July 4th, celebrated in the US as the INDEPENDENCE DAY, and accompanied this year by a Grand Cross which points directly to Washingtron D.C., announces to us as AHAU 13 this HEALING Potential, MANIK 5, of the GOLDEN SUN LIGHT which we are called to SPREAD throughout the world from that day onwards through our daily lightgrid connexions AND through our growing awareness in everyday life which shall become a DANCE! A DANCE to anchor CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, LOVE and PEACE with EVERY STEP WE TAKE!

Every step we take a PRAYER.

A PRAYER for PEACE

A PRAYER for UNITY

A PRAYER of LIFE for LIFE to EVOLVE to the next level, the level of CHRIST LOVE on EARTH!

It is not coincidence that the HYADES via their messenger Eileen Coleman came through and contacted us shortly ago.

It is not coincidence that a year ago those who attended the first lightgrid meeting which took place in Austria received an initiation into the GOLDEN LIGHT FREQUENCY.

It is not coincidence that we were 4 people, the number of CREATION, and that we were told to ANCHOR the Golden Light with EVERY STEP WE TAKE from that point onwards.

It is not coincidence that dearRainbow Thunderheart spoke to us about this very same thing: The anchoring of LIGHT with every step we take as we move forward on our path, raising our EVERYDAY CONSCIOUSNESS to that of PRAYER and CONNEXION.

It is not coincidence that Ishema has shared with us the US CAPITOL MEDITATION which will continue on until the elections of November 2014 and the pictures of the recent crop circles and all the information about the Grand Cross and July 4th in her group called Meditations to Empower Humanity - and

it is not coincidence that the picture of the crop circle coincides with the picture of the Sacred Marriage which I posted onto Paul's discussion.

EVERYTHING is connected!

And no matter where you stand, no matter where you begin - you are part of the ALL that IS and thus DIVINELY GUIDED - and you are able to gain insights into this fabric of life and BEINGNESS now yourself as you begin to take synchronicities for what they are: wayshowers and confirmations :-)

And NOW:

RECEIVE the GOLDEN LIGHT INITIATION any time you feel READY for it from July 4th onwards!

Connexion Times - 12 am/pm and 6 am/pm CET - will be like broadcast times. And INSTINCT CRYSTAL GRIDS serve like antennae - to receive and transmit.

Observe closely, please, ALL that happens around you on July 3rd. Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings AND to your experiences on that day. They will serve as clues which will help you to prepare in the best way possible for March 20th, EQUINOX and Solar Eclipse.

Some will receive guidance for their personal growth, some for the healing of their peoples, and some of us will be given tools which can be helpful for all the members of lightgrid and thus humanity. Whatever it is, your SHARINGS can help others! Your visions and insights, your experiences will help us to develop what is necessary for March 20th / 21st, so PLEASE SHARE what you receive on the inner levels or through the outer circumstances of your life if you feel this inner urge to DO so.

From now on we will work with 3 main tools:

The VIOLET LIGHT

The CRYSTALLINE CREATRIX &

The GOLDEN LIGHT SEEDS of Unity and Christ Consciousness.

These Seeds are growing a Universal Network now.

The Grandmothers have shared with us quite some time ago the basics of this Golden Net of Light. NOW is the time for this Net of Light to grow STRONG!

And so I share with you now the call of the Grandmothers to participate in the weaving of this Golden Net of LIGHT:

Please join with us each night at 9 p.m. (in any time zone) as we meditate and connect with one another through the Net of Light. The Grandmothers ask that we do this to strengthen the matrix we are forming within the Net. This will provide a firm foundation for the work we are presently doing to support the earth and will enable us to do more in the future.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/the-wisdom-of-the-grandmothers-and...

And I ask you to transmit the Golden Light in our daily connexions, too, from July 4th onwards, as you send the Violet Ray to wherever it is most needed.

The Crystalline Creatrix beneath your feet will provide the knowing and the energy, as it is connected to all the Sacred Sites around the world.

The Violet Light will transmute all darkness back into light and free all life that comes into contact with it. 

And the Golden Light will CONNECT US AS ONE.

Thus, I am very much looking forward to receiving GUIDANCE tomorrow, July 3rd, about how to meet and greet March 20th. And on July 4th I ask Tej, Vee and Ralph and ALL the novices of the Golden Light to help transmit the CHRIST LIGHT FREQUENCY into the Golden Heart of GAIA which is ONE with all the hearts of HUMANITY!

The CUP of LOVE is filled to the BRIM!

The Cup of LOVE will be passed around.

Receive the GOLDEN LIQUID LIGHT of UNITY

Receive the LOVE of CHRIST

to PASS IT ON

with every step you take

with every touch

with every smile

with every look,

DANCING!

In joy!

Sonja Myriel MarYam RAouine

Views: 1850

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this message my dear SI*STAR* of  light  

With Joy, every step I take, I light the golden light of the Christ with love and light , love and light , love and light

THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF THE CHRIST is transmitting into the heart of the our beloved Mother Earth

TATHASTU !

SO BE IT AND SO IT IS

WE ARE ONE

Tej

TATHASTU, dearest SiSTAR!!!

What JOY it brings to my HEART to find your comment here NOW :-)

TOGETHER we will transmit the GOLDEN LIGHT FREQUENCY on July 4th.

HAPPY INITIATION :-)

Re-MEMBER-ing ...

Sonja Myriel

PS: Have a look at the comments section here, my dear siSTAR - you will learn about my experience in Saint Stephen's Cathedral last Sunday:

THE GODDESS IS BACK!!!

Thank you my  trinity Si*Stars  Sonja and Vee

ISIS IS   "US"

You are so right Sonja , nothing is a coincidence !  :)

with Joy , I am Dancing steps of the Golden light of the Christ  

Vee, reminds me of your post on dancing to heal mother earth :)

Namaste

much love always

Tej xxx

Yeah - I, too, see us DANCE into the new Morning together!

Dancing and Weaving Golden Threads of Light into the Fabric of LIFE!

Now  - and always - in all ways - from NOW on - from the NOW on to the HERE!

WE ARE BLESSED

ISIS IS US

Sonja Myriel

Oh Ree, I feel you so close :-)

Much cleansing and transmutation is going on and this makes it difficult at times to truly feel at home wherever we ARE - but we are advancing on our path with every step we take and the veils are lifting ever more!

May your life continue to unfold according to your Divine Soul's Plan :-)

It makes me HAPPY to see that you are second one to comment on this post. The GODDESS is re-uniting us ALL now :-)

GOLDEN LIGHT LOVE to you and all your beloved ones!

Sonja Myriel

:) xxx  ty

Thank you Sonja for this wonderful post!
I have been able to get on the Internet just enough to read it and to share it on Facebook. I am on the Innernet with all of you.
Much Love and appreciation!
Ishema

Ah, how I LOVE this new word, INNERNET!!!

INNERNET LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS :-)

ONE are WE,

Sonja Myriel

Your reply makes me so happy, dearest Vaishali!

TRINITY LOVE and LIGHT!

GOLDEN FIRE BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

Personal Notes from Carrie

Today, as I was surrendering to Spirit in a Pathfinder session with a client, I suddenly found that I was an active participant in her session.  I saw myself there picking wildflowers and going into the river along with the person for whom I was doing the reading.  Then, suddenly, another i-am-this member showed up in her session!  Well, this was a first!

Then I realized how deeply intertwined we are, those of us who form this community—and I include here those of you who read this newsletter and attend the events, as well as the i-am-this members.  The flash I had today was this:   I’d better get on with my personal healing and evolution, because as I am lifted so are all of those connected to me!

We know that as we heal we heal the world, but we know that in a more abstract way than what I felt today.  Today, I could see the node that I am in the web that contains all of you, and I could feel the strength of our connection. 

As we each love and heal ourselves, that love and healing reaches out to all of us in this network of love and caring.  As we lift ourselves out of our doubt and fear and up into freedom, we are all lifted.  So let’s get to it!

This moment in time is one that many of you have long awaited, the time of freedom from self-imposed limitations holding you back from experiencing the fullness of life. It is a breaking point in the destiny of humanity, a cycle that ushers in and captures the attention of those who willingly let go of all that no longer serves.

No longer is myopic subjugation necessary for survival. No longer is the outworn applicable in your expanded perception of life. You teeter, you wobble, you find your new footing in the present reality that surrounds you and you realize deeply that there is no going back. No more will the old laws and theories uphold or carry you, for you must now fully carry yourselves forward.

We honor your visions for the expansion of human potential and the template has been laid. Now is your chance, your divine opportunity to step fully into your roles as wayfarers and soldiers of the new brigade.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/channelingsoftheday/forum/topic/sho...

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service