THE YOGA OF LOVE
1. Love and truth are the corner-stones of the teachings of saints and of every religion.
2. Love is indeed the life of the soul.
3. He who feels as his own, the joys and sorrows of others is a true Yogi.
4. A seeker of Truth must possess faith, hope, courage, dispassion and self-restraint and burning aspiration.
5. Do not perform any action which your own heart feels shame to do.
6. What your heart feels no shame to do, what satisfies your conscience, is indeed righteous action.
7. Renunciation is renunciation of the ego, of selfishness and desires; but not of life.
8. Immortality is union with God or Brahman.
9. The end of wisdom is to realise the identity of the individual soul and the Supreme Soul
10. The Eternal is the end of the Journey. He is the Supreme Goal. Wish you a Very Happy Sunday and Very very Happy Valentin's day with love & light. Tercy