LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

I just opened the following message from our Crystal and Stone Keeper in Australia, Kali - and I am blown away ... WE WILL GATHER IN CEREMONY all around the world on december 20th or 21st - when a seed crystal will be burried at ULURU, the HUB of the WORLD! MAY the DREAMS of mankind be released back to us ... I strongly feel that this event has a close connection to us entering the DREAM WORLD again ... united as ONE ... soon, so soon, we will be able to connect DIRECTLY through the dream world - as we did in the very beginning ...

Now, please, read what Kali has to say - and add your ideas and visions which come to your mind for this most SACRED event ...

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja MYriel RAouine

Hi Sonja

I trust all is well in your world, it has been awhile since I connected here. Did you go to Mt ShastaPhoto: some of my crystals and the Waratah Bay and Minnamurra Rainforest Stones placed in the centre of my Meditation/Love Room. The golden energy around the lower steones was not physically present...it showed up in the photo.  

Well so much has been happening around the initiation crystals and stones. I checked and didn't get to post the message about Waratah Bay and Uluru here on LightGrid...things unfolded quite differently than I had envisaged! Nicole and Rebecca didn't come to Waratah Bay..I ended up meeting up with my first two I AM Process clients from the mid 190o's! 

I collected many stones and 'they were vibed under the Full Blue Moon of August 31st'. I sent them to Nicole and Rebecca and they have also gone to other Light Workers who asked.  All had very powerful, unusual experiences with these stones. 

The original parcel has come full circle and I'm getting the remaining original stones and one seed crystal is to go to Uluru with a Light Worker {Naomi} I know from my local area. She got a message  to do ceremony at Uluru on Dec 20 & 21st and will take the remaining stones and seed crystal....unless I get other direction. 

Another Light Worker/Weaver Aleeya took the Waratah Bay and Minnamurra Rainforest stones to Alice Springs [close to Uluru] where she is living, she has been listening and placing them in waterholes in the area. When we both placed three stones in a lagoon by the sea they formed a triangle as they sailed into the water. I then began to map where the stones have been placed and they form Light Triangles...we are weaving Golden Light Triangles. 

Another Light Worker, Bev took two stones from Minnamurra Rainforest that said they wanted to go to Italy and she placed them in a sacred stream and brought a stone back from there. To complete this  triangle some stones would like to be placed in Argentina. Do we know anyone on LightGrid who lives there? Otherwise someone will turn up to take them! 

Well Sonja, if we ever doubted we are all ONE the experience of the Initiation Stones and Crystals...I had believed I was to go to Uluru and my guidance is to be at my home where there is a Portal and do ceremony there.  I will be connecting in with Naomi at Uluru and with some other Light Weavers.  I have not needed to do anything but collect the stones from where I was asked to and to listen to who they needed to go to, and begin mapping where they are placed. I'd love to connect in with LightGrid at the Uluru ceremony, I will let you now when the time is confirmed. 

Please do post this message if you get to...I do not know how to. 

Much Love

Kali 

My reply:

Sooo awsome!!! So we will have a Lightgrid Crystal Grid Ceremony on december 20th or 21st!!! WOW ... this surpasses all my dreams, dearest Kali!!!

I am so grateful for your BEING in Australia! Your openness to receive infromation and act accrodingly is astounding - and YES - it is what happens now ALL AROUND the world! Me, too - I have been placing stones and crystals at Sacred Sites and special places all around where I live by now - taking stones from here to there ... YES, we are WEAVING the GRID of Crystallline Consciousness to its perfection!

I have just finished reading Drunvalo Melchizedek's latest book - and found confirmation ALL ALONG the book ...

So I am very much looking forward to receiving the details of when the ceremony is finally to take place at Uluru - I feel that this will send energy thoughout LIGHTgrid - and thus trhoughout the whole world ... past present and future ... if you agree, we will get the message out onto other sites as well, so as many people as somehow possible can join in.

Lightgrid has five members from Argentina - let's see where they are meant to go!

Maybe you can send the stones which are meant for Argentina in time so we can all do ceremony together in december ... Oh, excitement and JOY are rising :-)))

Brightest LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

Views: 1080

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed, we live in amazing times, don't we? LOL! Remember - the whole idea with the Crystals and the White Light Matrix - they were born by you and other members of lightgrid - and we were accepting these ideas into our lives - inviting the New Earth energies in - and who would have thought we are getting that far, lol!

Love LIGHT Blessings,

WE ARE ONE in the LIGHT of LOVE,

BIRTHING the New World through our Connectedness,

Sonja MYriel RAouine

Yes - as we are ONE LIGHT :-)

Dearest Sister Sarah of White

Ah you noticed the spirals........take a small shell into your hands and the remembering will return....this you know in your Being Dear One. Begin to notice how often spirals show up in nature....

For some reason I am guided to share with you that the vibration of Kali is leaving Gaia and soon I will have a new name. Perception of individual Goddess Vibrations are shifting into ONE as they truly already are, as is the perception of  male-female energies.....all  encompassing in a 'no-name vibration'....

I will be receiving a new name and for now I sign off with Love as Kali

I will add by making my grid a twelve rays, representing 12 DNA strands and also cover the healing realms of the rainbow as I place a rainbow band of healing light and Love through and around the earth.

THANK YOU so much, Jan Marie!

nice to know :) xxx

Dearest Si*STARS* of the infinite light   Sonja and Kali

thanks so much for sharing this

indeed!  all this is soooo awesome and in divine order

Looking so forward to the light grid ceremony!!!!

much love Tej

Dear Kali and Soja. I am a crystal healer and I live in Northern Italy. during my last session I've been told to contact you because you have some vibrant stones to send me . I need that particular energy to set up a grid and open a portal in this area at the beginning and then one in Sardinia. I know it may sound foolish but I had to contact you. thank you. Giuli 

No, not foolish at all! I have already been planting some seeds in the Austrian Alps - it makes me happy to witness the spreading of the LIGHT :-)

I will take care of it that you receive the crystals and stones, Giuliana - please message me here at lightgrid to send me your post address.

LOVE and LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Sonja, I feel so grateful to be part of this!

my address is the following:

ti abbraccio G

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

THE BENEFIT OF LIVING FROM THE DIVINE RAY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 20, 2017 at 7:58am 0 Comments

THE BENEFIT OF LIVING FROM THE DIVINE RAY.  What is the benefits of living from the Divine Ray. Why would you choose to awaken it in its wholeness? It is like standing on the inside of a house looking out the window trying to imagine what it…

Continue

THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 16, 2017 at 8:57am 0 Comments

THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY. The web that connect all things, the origin of all there is, the building blocks of the Universe. Calling upon THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY allows you to see things from a heightened perspective and…

Continue

SHIFTING OLD PATTERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS TO NEW WAYS OF BIENG.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 14, 2017 at 6:26am 0 Comments

SHIFTING OLD PATTERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS TO NEW WAYS OF BIENG. As you orient yourself to align and resonate with the Venus Ray, it cultivate a sense within you that you may…
Continue

ILLUSIONS AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 12, 2017 at 8:05am 0 Comments

ILLUSIONS AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION. There is a belief that there is something particularly special about the people who are in a spiritually evolved state and that there are not many people who are. This is a part of the illusion, which, if…

Continue

INDIVIDUATION AND ONENESS.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 9, 2017 at 8:57am 0 Comments

INDIVIDUATION AND ONENESS.  One of the conundrums of this time of transcendence and transition on the planet is that there is more talk about being one. Yet at the same time there is an increased call to strengthen the individual essence,…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service