Himalayam Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body; that alone is quite impressive! A few of these minerals include: sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. When consuming this salt, you are actually getting less sodium intake per serving than regular table salt because it is less refined and the pieces are larger. Therefore Himalayan salt has less sodium per serving because the crystals or flakes take up less room than the…Continue
Added by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 19, 2016 at 12:00pm — No Comments
THE YOGA OF LOVE
1. Love and truth are the corner-stones of the teachings of saints and of every religion.
2. Love is indeed the life of the soul.
3. He who feels as his own, the joys and sorrows of others is a true Yogi.
4. A seeker of Truth must possess faith, hope, courage, dispassion and self-restraint and burning aspiration.
5. Do not perform any action which your…