LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Messages From The Pleiadians & Christine Day For June 2016...And...The 6 Tones Of Creation God's Healing Frequencies

Messages From The Pleiadians & Christine Day For June 2016

Message from the Pleiadians June 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

We hold you close as you move forward beyond the veils, and allow a deepening communion brilliant energy to enter your consciousness. This is the time for the sacred to unfold within you. Now is the time for your own sacred space of consciousness to open, ‘like a flower to the sun’. The reflected brilliance of the sun continues to work within you, and through you. As the veils lift, the revelations are given to you through your consciousness. There is nothing within the brilliance that you are not a part. You carry the sacred naturally within each physical cell of your body.

Now is the time for you to set in motion, to actively open into a next stage of receiving through your Conscious breath, that which has always been yours to claim. Through your conscious choice you reach forward with your awareness and bring your Conscious breath, like a soft wind, into the brilliance that is contained beyond the veils.

We place a call out to each one of you to begin to witness the beautiful flow of light from the sun’s rays as it breathes its brilliance through you. This light reflects the depth of your own brilliance within. As you choose to open up to receive the mirror of its reflections you can begin a new process within yourself, a new path of illumination. 

There is much for you to receive now as you align to the energetic mirror of light held through the Sun. Through your conscious choice action of working with the Sun’s light, a transfer of this mirror will activate and align you to your own pure source energy of your Being.

When we talk about your action of ‘Being’, we refer to you opening a doorway to yourself, to your Higher Self. This doorway has been closed to you in this lifetime. Now you are once again retrieving the keys to your own doorway of light, taking back access to that which is rightfully yours to utilize. You have been in a separated state in order to have your full human experience but this is the time for you to move into the next phase of the plan. Your new path is opening up before you.

Through the anchoring of the Covenant energy on the Earth plane at this time you have a stabilizing frequency supporting your transition. This is the sacred timing that we have spoken of before, now the transition of your next phase has begun.

We hold you. We witness you as you choose your moment to open and receive all that is being held steady for you to fulfill your own self-prophecy of awakening.

Blessings,

The Pleiadians

Christine's Message June 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I have just returned from Paris. This Higher Realm Pleiadian Seminar held a new powerful form of consciousness, unlike anything I have experienced through any initiations before on the planet.

I want to acknowledge all of you who attended the seminar and answered the call. The whole process was indeed a life changing experience and I have heard from many of you who have attended the seminar just how transformed you find your self.

The Pleiadians divinely orchestrated the entire seminar process along side was the support from the Lemurians. The presence of the Christ energy and Mother Mary created a forceful synergy light of divine proportions, fulfilling a self realization prophecy to all who attended. We had the presence of many Angels, Masters and Light Beings supporting all of us during this new birthing process. The event was a pure and beautiful sacred experience.

What a gift it was to being held and initiated by this sacred frequency of the Covenant energy that was held around us during the seminar. The process was truly an honor and a privilege for me, as I played my role in holding the energetic platform for all in attendance, and there was an imprint anchored on our planet for all humanity during the process.

Alisa and I just made it out of Paris before the train strike and the floods. We went onto Brussels where we travelled to Banneux. This is where the sacred site of Mother Mary is located. This was the anniversary of my death, and where Mother Mary resurrected me exactly eight years previously. We spent time at this site for three days, each day spending sacred time with Mother Mary. On the third day I received the birthing of another level of my sacred blueprint, this blueprint holds the new frequencies of my destiny for this lifetime that I am to live out now. 

I found myself being held by Mother Mary as another Blueprint was created. At that very moment my new Blueprint birthed I experienced a profound spiritual unfolding within and at the same time there was a falling away of any 3rd dimensional blocks, remnants that still existed within me. I now feel renewed, remade by own my own spiritual aspect. This process was profound, and I find myself at peace, in a state of knowingness of my path. My gratitude overflows as I continue to let go and witness the unfolding of my Self, empowered by my journey.

I am filled with a knowing of the path I have chosen to take, feeling grateful to myself for all that I have allowed, all that I have been willing to let go… to come to this moment.

I hold a platform for each one of you to take your necessary steps forward at this time, to answer the call of your Self.

Love and blessings,  Christine

- See more at: http://www.christinedayonline.com/blog/christine-message-june-2016#...
The 6 Tones Of Creation God's Healing Frequencies

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to you. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others has testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret...

Sleep or meditate with these frequencies playing.
These Solfeggio frequencies make up the sacred Solfeggio scale:
UT -- 396 Hz
Intent: turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear
This frequency liberates the energy and has beneficial effects on feelings of guilt. It cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacles to realization, enabling achievement of goals in the most direct way. The 'Ut' tone releases you from the feeling of guilt and fear by bringing down the defense mechanisms. 396 Hz frequency searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas that have led to your present situations.
RE -- 417 Hz
Intent: undoing situations and facilitating change
The next main tone from the Solfeggio scale produces energy to bring about change. This frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. When speaking of cellular processes, tone 'Re' encourages the cell and its functions in an optimal way. 417 Hz frequency puts you in touch with an inexhaustible source of energy that allows you to change your life.
MI -- 528 Hz
Intent: transformation and miracles (DNA repair)
Tone 'Mi' is used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state. This frequency brings transformation and miracles into your life. The process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects -- increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration. Tone 'Mi' activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.
FA -- 639 Hz
Intent: re-connecting and balancing, relationships
Another frequency from the sacred Solfeggio scale. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. Tone 'Fa' can be used for dealing with relationships problems -- those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. When talking about cellular processes, 639 Hz frequency can be used to encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This ancient Solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love.
SOL -- 741 Hz
Intent: solving problems, expressions/solutions
It cleans the cell ("Solve polluti") from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to changes in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. Tone 'Sol' cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. The fifth frequency of the Solfeggio scale will also lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life.

Views: 262

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service