LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Christine's Message April 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I have just spent the last month in Brazil bringing the latest teachings and initiations from the Pleiadians to many groups of people. This journey in Brazil has been a sacred time for me, so rich and rewarding to be able to bring these beautiful light initiating energies through me and allow them to move outwards to so many.

The days off were spent in a small cottage by the ocean. Early morning I would watch the sun rise and witness the giant turtles feeding off the reef at low tide.

There has been a sacred group of beings also present working through me, supporting me during each step of my journey through Brazil. This process of working in unionism with these powerful light beings is humbling and liberating. As I witness their magnitude I begin to witness my own fullness of light. I realize as I ‘let go’ into the expansion of my own energy there is a forging of my own brilliance anchoring through the cells of my heart. This process is exhilarating and at the same time it feels incredibly natural. I am filled with gratitude for all that I have experienced here.

There has been an increase in the intensity of energy on the planet, I am sure you all have noticed this in your day-to-day lives. I keep remembering the Pleiadian directives to breathe and let go. I do hope you are remembering to also breathe and let go in your life.

Every aspect of life is changing right now on an energetic level. I find that I absolutely need to trust the moment as it unfolds, and as the unexpected arises I witness what is right in front of me. I am committed to just opening up to what that unique experience is bringing to me, I spend time receiving that which is offered to me within the moment.

I have been working in alliance with the Pleiadian, Galactic and Lemurian energies building a new energetic framework during this month. I have been called to hold a series of powerful energetic platforms for the earth plane to support the changing dimensional profiles that are enabling many veils to be lifted at this time. This lifting of the veils is creating the energetic intensity right now. There is a change in the dimensional setting on the earth, and there is a new intensity of light being channeled onto our planet. This expanded light is creating great change that we are now perceiving in our own lives, as well as, bringing a huge transformation within us.

For me I am gaining daily insights about my humanness, my own vulnerability. I find that these understandings about myself support me in my journey of self-acceptance and self-love.

We are being asked to surrender to the struggle that we have been holding onto for lifetimes. This is an aspect the lifting of the veils brings to support us in being able to let go of this struggle now. The 3rd dimensional holds in place the illusion of the need for us to struggle. Now is the time for us to be liberated.

I will be returning home and I know there will be a great welcoming from all the energies on our land as we arrive. There is always such excitement and joy to be back with the very sacred energies that are anchored on our land.

I am going to Paris at the end of May and I am so looking forward to meeting many of you who plan to be there. I do know that the energy of this Pleiadian Seminar is very unique and will be powerful for everyone who will be attending.

Much love to you all,

Christine

Message From the Pleiadians April 2016

There is much for each one of you to reach out for at this essential time on the planet. Each one of you now get to choose the moment you reach forward to receive that which is uniquely yours. Through the changing energetic vista on your planet you are enabled to move back into a place of powerful restoration within yourself.  There is no need to wait any longer to return back to a place of power within your heart.

As the veils lift on your planet there is a resurrection energy opening up to enable you to realign back to an authentic aspect of your own frequency. This frequency is authentic to you. This light aspect that is being revealed holds the love patterning that your heart cells have been waiting to receive. This patterning creates a rejuvenation of your spirit to open through you.

There are going to be a series of essential veils being lifted through this month to accelerate your own potential to awaken. The focus is placed on moving beyond the illusion that has kept you in that state of struggle, not having enough and feeling as though you are floundering in a state of lack.

Know that this is your time to flourish and we witness you as you choose consciously to let go and receive that which is yours. Yes, you have heard many times that you are the grand creator. This is Truth.

Yet you have been held back in being able to recognize this Truth by these veils that have been in place on your planet for lifetimes. Change is coming and you alone can open into the changing dynamic within you, to begin to let go of old habits of negative thought patterns, old belief systems and self judgment.

Be willing to take a new pathway with your self. Bringing your awareness into your heart space activates your heart’s desire and opens you to receiving that which is rightfully yours.

We are with you supporting you in your transformation. Know that you are the only one who can reach into your own heart and access your own spiritual gifts.

The light of Truth shines through as the veils lift one by one. This light shines upon you reflecting the light that you are. We witness you.

Blessings

The Pleiadians

- See more at: http://www.christinedayonline.com/blog/Pleiadian-Message-April-2016...

Views: 249

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service