LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Christine Day & The Pleiadians Messages For May 2021

Christine Day's Message .....

Hello,  What a beautiful time of year for all of us who are in the Northern Hemisphere! The witnessing of new life as spring unfolds and simultaneously I experience an unfolding within. This is truly a time of letting go and of allowing our selves to be realigned to the multidimensional purpose of our missions.

I have been shown how I have just completed another phase of my work here on the planet and I am to be ready to be launched into a higher phase of my awakening. My focus is to simply let go, not trying to work out what is coming, just to be present in each moment and receive all that is unfolding in front of me.

I witness the gifts that are created in each day for me to continue in my learning process of being human, and at the same time I am aware of the vast connections within my Heart.

I am incredibly grateful for the powerful energies of the Galactic Receiving Station on our land and I am constantly aware of the pure influence these energies are having throughout the earth plane. The Pleiadians are always near, supporting me by bringing their love and giving me further understanding and clarity of our collective unfolding process here on Earth.

I do know we are all in the midst of a vast transformation and transmutation process. The call as usual is to let go, like never before, as we are being energetically assisted, transferred into a higher awareness moved beyond the fluid veils of illusion towards Truth.

We are each being called forward to move into a level of conscious transformation through anchoring our focus within our Heart at certain moments during the day. Know how powerful this action is, how it creates an enormous impact throughout the planet. Spend a moment within your Heart to consciously move yourself, to transition beyond the illusion.

We are being called to utilize the support systems that are here by pre agreement, through the active engagement within our Heart.  This is the time for our individual focus to be placed within our multidimensional perspective of Truth within our Heart.

To reach within our Heart brings us into a wave of alignment to each moment of the day by actively choosing to open into what is in front of us.

We are each being asked to shift towards our potential to create, to set in motion a wave of change by doing things differently on a daily basis. Let go of the old stories, enough of the illusion. We have entered a new phase within the Aquarian Age. Living differently, to live in peace within ourselves, while the illusion, the drama continues to rage throughout the planet. You can choose differently, you can choose to return to your Heart space of light and peace.

This is a time of celebration, a glorious time of returning to a place of self-empowerment. Individually and collectively we make the difference on planet earth. We are to bring a restoration of balance to Earth through a conscious choice of moving away from the Ego mind and building the anchor to our multidimensional Hearts.

I send love and blessings out to each one of you.

Christine

The Pleiadian's Message .....

Beloved ones we greet you,  A profound phase of change is coming onto your Earth in the upcoming weeks. A higher vibrational phase of light is entering and anchoring on your planet. This frequency light enables you to realign to a higher aspect of your consciousness.

This includes the sacred design of your Higher Self component which becomes manifest for you to consciously access knowing and knowledge. Leading you into ‘a remembering’ of your mission and the necessary steps for you to take in order to actively engage successfully within the energetic plans.

It takes only one moment in time for you to choose to harness these light frequencies within your Heart. But there are a number of steps that you need to consider:

1. To activate your pre agreements. You must have your support team in place and work with your team. You cannot fulfill your mission successfully alone.
  2. To consciously choose to engage daily within your Heart. This allows an unfolding of strategic details to be revealed to you. You receive, not through trying, rather to let go and Trust.
  3. To understand that you must fulfill the guidance only from your Heart. Your Ego mind will want to interfere and make suggestions and will want to assess you and your progress. Your Ego mind has a total misperception of you and your mission.

There is nothing you have to do; nothing needs to be contrived. This is a natural unfolding process. Simply choose your Heart connection and allow it to build day by day. You are enough just as you are! You are ready for this unfolding, let go.

Change can only begin within you and arises through your desire and choice to reach beyond the 3D illusion and choose to link into a higher experience, which has always existed. As you open up through your Heart and choose to let go of your Ego minds misperception you enter this higher consciousness experience within your life. You set in motion a ripple that moves outwards, supporting others to come back to their path of Truth.

We witness you as you unfold within the light of your Heart.

Blessings, 

The Pleiadians

Infinite Blessings of Christ Love, Enlightenment, Infinity Healing, Violet Flames, & Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in Every Moment !

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "Pleiadian Ascension Activation 2021" By Solara An-Ra

https://youtu.be/9ZWWDbI5A7E

Views: 46

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service