LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Christine day & The Pleiadians Messages For March 2019

Pleiadian Message March 2019

Beloved ones we greet you,  There is much to celebrate at this juncture. This celebration is about you and your sacred place, which you hold on planet Earth.

You are actively engaged with the frequency of Truth and understanding as the multidimensional Framework of light within your planet is being prepared to be made manifest. Each one of you holds the platform of this Framework within your Heart’s multidimensional unique signature frequency.

This has been activated, whether you are aware of this process or not. The ‘wheel turns’ and you are have always been an aspect as this spoke of the wheel.

Take the time to open your awareness through your Heart and move it outwards into a higher space, which exists within your Heart. This opening is there, like a doorway and it awaits your conscious reconnection to this realm of your light.

Be within your Heart and let go. Through letting go with the conscious breath you reach outwards / inwards towards the sacred elements of Home.

Utilize your vastness that has always coexisted with your human self. We witness you and hold you always within the collective communion of light that exists within this entire resident Universe.

Blessings

The Pleiadians

Christine's Message March 2019

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Hello, How amazing it is to witness the unfolding of the sacred phase of our awakening on the planet. I don’t think I could ever have imagined this full process and I am in awe of how my sacred aspect is being further revealed to me. I am being unfolded from within my Heart and opened up to witness a higher multidimensional aspect of the love, that has always been a natural aspect of my makeup.

I am simply and constantly letting go within this pure conscious flow of Love, which I have discovered is me. And it is through this unending flow of Love that I have been moving into another aspect of my resurrection. Nothing has prepared me for this experience and my words I am sharing with you does not touch the full Truth of this experience.

So I bring to you another level of me, as I am simply Being and holding this Truth. So Be It!

We have a huge gathering of light that is entering the planet through the ‘Corridor of Light’ at the end of this month of March. The light will build, creating a crescendo of waves of higher consciousness to flow across the planet into those of us who are actively engaging within their Hearts.

This flow is in preparation for the full ‘Awakening of the Dove’ energy, which is set to fully activate on our planet on the 27th April. This is part of the completion prophecy within the Mayan calendar.

I have been called forth to be actively engaged at 3:30 pm central time, through an ancient Mayan temple, to complete this cycle of transition. Our land is situated on the tail of the Dove, and the Yucatan is home to the head of the Dove. I do know that this event will be incredibly impactful to the entire planet, heralding in a new cycle of transition and setting in motion the ancient prophecy of regeneration for this time.

Know that I will be transmitting a frequency out to each one of you, and this will be available in the upcoming Broadcast on our website.

I send love and blessings to each one of you at this sacred juncture of transition.

Christine

Video - "Soul Tribe Meditation" By Steve Nobel - https://youtu.be/hSJZz0l64F8

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

Join Christine Day for the latest channeling and teachings from the Pleiadians. This is another powerfully uplifting transmission.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You,
Steve

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service