Lessons from Trees
1. It's important to have roots.
2. In today's complex world, it pays to branch out.
3. If you really believe in something, don't be afraid to go out on a
4. Be flexible so you don't break when a harsh wind blows.
5. Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.
6. If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.
7. It's okay to be a late bloomer.
8. Avoid people who would like to cut you down.
9. As you approach the autumn of your life, you will show your true
10. You could be Brilliant! in other words "bloom where you are
Excerpts from Sri Aurobindo's and The Mothers Works Have you ever watched a forest with all its countless trees and plants struggling to catch the light-twisting and trying in a hundred ways to be in the sun? That is precisely the feeling, of aspiration in the physical-the urge, the movement, the push towards the light. Plants have more of it in their physical being than man. Their whole life is a worship of light. Light is of course the material symbol of the Divine, and the sun represents, under material conditions, the supreme Consciousness. The plants feel it quite distinctly in their own simple, blind way. Their aspiration is intense, if you know how to become aware of it.
In our Sacred Seven Weeks also this is a need of the Day.....24th day of our Meditation with Goddess Ariel and that will help this goddess in Her work along with her Twin Flame Thor, who keeps the enviornement Pure !Trees have much essential role to play in this project of the Goddess Ariel.....
Thanks EL*,For this wonderful discussion...and very good video also.....
I have posted this video on our Daily Meditation of Sacred Seven Weeks....on the 24th Day with Goddess Ariel....
Good idea*** I will too...love to you my friend***
Dear EL ~~~ so beautiful! and I thank you for sharing this beauty and wisdom of the trees ~~~ tree being ness ~~~ yes trees have so much to teach us and they give us so much ~~~ it is also said "the tree that bows the lowest (humility) bears the most fruit" ~~~ I have always thought about how patient and steadfast trees are ~ how they live with all the elements with such balance and fortitude, strength and flexibility and patience ~~~ giving blossoms, fragrance, fruit, shade, homes to other of Mother Earth and Father Sky's beings, cleansing the air, the earth ~~~ I am so grateful to these beautiful beings and I thank you for sharing this posting of love and recognition of their beauty and Divine Grace ~~ I send my gratitude to them and to you ~~~ in All Love, Param Gian ~ Kathryn