LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

LIGHTGRID GATHERING 2022 in prepartion of 2023: INTERNATIONAL CAMP in Slovakia Aug. 1 - 14 2022

Friends of all nations and nationalities, beoloved Soul Family, Lightgrid Team, Violet Flame Guardians, Earth Keepers and Rainbow Tribe:

We are gathering in EUROPE, Slovakia!

Dear TRIBE OF ALL COLOURS, ALL NATIONS,

From 1 August up until the 14th we are GATHERING in Slovakia and Andrej Karimov's International Camp!

Our aim: GATHERING IN PERSON and PREPARING for a big international LIGHTGRID MEETING in the summer of 2023!

10 years after our first international lightgrid gathering in Austria, we will come together again - and preparations have already STARTED! JOIN our lightgrid INTERNATIONAL TEAM and come to Slovakia to find, meet and REUNITE with friends and family and get TANGIBLE HELP with everyday problems through learning new techniques together with Andrej Karimov, Genia Lackey and me, Sonja Myriel - and all the loving participants of this unique international gathering!

Our programm:

We will have a rich programm with Andrej Karimov's team which perfectly fits the needs of all your family: From EMPOWER the CHILD games and insights to Russian Quadrille Yin-Yang Dance in pairs, over to Sword Dance and self-defending methods - and:

Daily lightgrid meditations and CIRCLE MEETINGS

Lightgrid Vision Council: Empower your community - Tools for HOSTING monthly LIGHTGRID CIRCLES at home.

Especially for women: Slavic "women's yoga" - Come to know the 3 x 9 Bereginjas and your special slavic birthday rune plus your 7 personal HEALING POSTAWAS (= Asanas in yogic language) with Genia Lackey - Slavic-Vedic ancient knowledge revived!

Learn to WEAVE MAGIC into your life with MANDALA WEAVING TECHNIQUES you can learn from Genia Lackey

And SOOOO much nmore to come!

As I had to quit my job as a teacher last fall due to Corona measures taken in Austria, I am now investing all my LOVE and ENERGY in RAISING my VIBRATION higher and higher every day and in deep gratitude I thank my admin team and each of you who are connecting to lightgrid to ACTIVATE the TRANSFORMATION into CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS EARTH!

On SUNDAY, 26 June 2022, I would like to start a WOMEN'S of the EARTH CIRCLE with REGULAR ONLINE MEETINGS at every New Moon, guided by our beloved, Kuyay Lorena, a shamanic woman from Peru who lives in Germany and shares her ancient wisdom with us!

How does it work?

Lorena prepares a topic for each New Moon, which we will discuss in our monthly circles through questions which help us to dive into the human morphogenetic field together and bring LIGHT to the corners of our - and thus human consciousness.

As Lorena speaks German in her videos, many are now working on facilitating her material to English-speaking communities and I will keep you informed about all details.

If you would like to host a REGIONAL women's circle, too, wehrever you are in the world, please contact me, so I can give you the details.

As for our first meeting: I will share a ZOOM-LINK here at lightgrid shortly before the event on the 26th, which is 3 days in advance of the New Moon. You can organize your LOCAL meeting any time after the 26th up to the 2nd of July, that is New Moon Circles, in general, take place anywhere around the New Moon - up to 3 days before and 3 days after.

Our ONLINE ZOOM MEETINGS through lightgrid as WOMEN of the EARTH will always take place 3 days BEFORE the actual New Moon, so you are free to choose any other date afterwards which suits you and your community best.

If you would like to participate, please join our soon to be created WOMEN of the EARTH group, where you will get all further information FIRST HAND and where you can post questions and invite other women who know, that this is THEIR CALL!

For participation, I ask for a small donation of 13 euros or dollars, whatever you prefer.

If you organize your own circle, too, the same amount is recommended to be collected from participating women, BUT: Money must never be the reason not to join! So, if you cannot afford 13 euros or dollars, please SHARE with me personally and we will find another solution.

And when and how will ALL of this START?

It all starts out with the coming FULL MOON on June 14th and the SOLSTICE!

Let us JOIN HANDS in MEDITATION from June 13 - 15!

Choose your time - and meditate with Saint Germain and Lady Portia at your side, with Kwan Yin and Lady Nada behind and in front of you, protected by AA Michael's legions of the BLUE LIGHT and nourished by the LOVE, WISDOM and CLARITY of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Ray! And LET US KNOW, so we can connect DIRECTLY again as we did in the beginning. You can message me here at lightgrid or post your question right below this discussion.

Please SHARE this invitation with your local friends and soul family and your online community! WOMEN OF THE WORLD ARE UNITING as the GURADIANS of MOTHER EARTH, LIGHTGRID is SPREADING its WINGS and the RAINBOW FAMILY is REUNITING on the WINGS of TRANSFORMATION, JUSTICE, PEACE and CHANGE!

Come and be PART of it!

Stay STRONG in your FAITH as our Mother's GUARDIANS! WE ARE PROTECTED by the WHITE LIGHT CREATRIX and the legions of Light,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgridmessages/forum/topics/inv...

Views: 35

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service