LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

BELOVED LIGHTGRID FAMILY,

Next weekend: Let's PARTY!

Each and every one at home -

but with all the FUN and JOY we can CREATE for ourselves!

The battle between light and darkness is culminating.

NOW is our TIME as lightworkers to switch to the next level:

The level of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

On March 20-21, 2021

let us WIN and CELEBRATE the VICTORY of LOVE within our own HEART!

Turn away from the outside chaos.

Consciously.

And RAISE the FLAG of PEACE and HARMONY!

CONNECT at our lightgrid connexion times

on those 2 days of the March Equinox

and TUNE IN to

YOUR HEART SPACE and 3-fold Flame, first ...

Then let your LOVE GROW until it fills the entire world and wehre it touches upon like mindes souls and spirits, it multiplies and spreads further and further and wider and wider, ... ALL AROUND THE GLOBE!

All colours, sparkling and healing, rejuvenating, exchanging information instantaneously ... carried on by the POWER of LOVE!

decree 20.03 (x4) by Mother - BALANCE THE THREEFOLD FLAME IN ME - YouTube

Can you see the NETWORK OF LOVE CALL IN the ERA OF LOVE at THIS EQUINOY, March 20/21, 2021?!

Make this your very first exercise in the morning: To CENTER in your HEART and FEEL the POWER which resides in there in the 3-fold Flame within the 5th Heart chamber! And then send this light into your day and truly enLIGHTen your way! Send this GOOD FEELING to all your acquaintances, your family and all you may meet on that day. And at the end seal your prayer with a short invocation of the GOLDEN RUBY RED FLAME of PEACE!

May this be your sacred ritual which you use for any new beginning, be it the beginning of your day, the beginning of a new career or the beginning of a prayer, ritual, ceremony … LEARN to USE the POWER of your HEART! And all the rest will equal itself out right in front of you!

WRAP the MANTLE OF PEACE AND LOVE around

LIGHT AND DARKNESS equally!

DUALITY'sTIME is COMING TO AN END!

THE TRIPLE GODDESS,

The 3-fold FLAME,

the Holy TRINITY

is RETURNING its WISDOM to the PEOPLES on EARTH!

Light a candle on that EQUINX for the AWAKENING of HUMANITY!

And I will light a FIRE for ALL of us to RECHOICE in LOVE!

And that FIRE shall burn until the FULL MOON

and then until RESURRECTION DAY on Easter MONDAY!

I see light AND darkness FORGIVE each other,

and SURRENDER to DIVINE LOVE!

LET US CREATE MAGIC TOGETHER!

LET US WEAVE THE BEGINNING OF the NEW GOLDEN AGE by EMAMANTING LOVE TOGETHER ON THOSE 2 DAYS of the March Equinox

during our lightgrid connexion times at

10 am/pm UTC

and

4 am/pm UTC

LOVE

conquers

LIGHT and DARKNESS alike!

Surrender to LOVE

and then let all sense of confrontation GO!

FORGIVENESS is indispensable if we want to MOVE ON and

take back our FULL PERSONAL POWER!

All forgiveness starts out with true SELF ACCEPTANCE and LOVE

and when it meets with INNER STRENGTH and CLARITY in accrodance with God's Divine WILL,

The Violet RAY is born

and as its FLAME BLAZES forward,

it TRANSMUTES all negativity and returns it into Full Divine Potential,

SETTING FREE the SPARK of GOD WITHIN

to ETERNAL FREEDOM and LIBERTY again,

returning it to SOURCE and the LIGHT CHAMBERS OF HEALING in the Higher Planes and Dimensions!

May this be the most PEACEFUL, LOVE FILLED and WORLD EVENT CHANGING EQUINOX humanity has ever witnessed, as we are waking up to our true destiny!

Stay away from riots and demonstrations and

CONSCIOOUSLY

turn your attention to that which you WANT in your life!

Stay at home, make yourself comfortable, create SACRED SPACE,

NORUISH your BODY and SOUL,

connect and fuse your mind as ONE with SPIRIRT and

exoerience yourself as part of ALL that IS in the HEART of LOVE!

!

The Violet Ray is more needed now than ever.

Call on it every day, work with it regularly

to TRANSMUTE the FEAR of the many

who are caught up in the dream spell of darkness.

We are about to reach the tipping point.

The 3-fold flame is burning BRIGHTLY.

Envision its 3 Flames,

EQUAL in SIZE and POWER,

ENVELOP your 4 lower bodies.

And now WITHIN,

in the 5th Heart Chamber,

the DIVINE LOVE of the CREATRESS AWAKENS!

And with the help of the CREATOR this LOVE SPILLS OVER and SPREADS OUTWARDS!

And if you do this exercise at our lightgrid connexion times, you can FEEL for the OTHER ANCHORS OF LIGHT around the PLANET, lightgworkers like you and me, who are cultivating their LOVE POWER at the SAME TIME TOGETHER as ONE!

Let us PRACTICE this exercise as often as we can BEFORE and AFTER March 20/21, 2021!

Let us WEAVE the SAFETY NET for humanity

in SYNC with the NET OF LOVE and LIFE!

There we GO!

LOVE ETERNAL, my dear warrior of the LIGHT.

THESE ARE THE TIMES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

With deep LOVE and RESPECT I greet you.

NAMASTE,

Sonja Myriel

HOLD THE NET OF LIGHT, the NET  OF LOVE

for HUMANITY to RISE out of the veil of FEAR into SOVEREIGNITY, FREEDOM and PEACE!

BE STILL

BE PEACE

BE LOVE

BE ALL

JUST

BE

!

Sonja Myriel RAouine

I invite you to daily reserve some time to FOCUS on your HEART SPACE and encounter the POWER which lies within the 3-fold flame which resides within!

Please SHARE this information FREELY with your friends and family - JOIN TOGETHER in MEDITATION,

SHARE your thoughts, fears and visions and

help each other through this challenging period of time of FULL POWER TRANSFORMATION!

If you are on TELEGRAM, here is the link to our new EARTH lightgrid group, as I am leaving facebook, soon:

https://t.me/newEARTHLightgrid

LIGHTGRID SUPPORT GROUP can be set up, too, but requires your DEMAND for it.

Namaste, my dear friends and family, rainbow tribe and dragon riders, angels, elves and fairy world beings out there. I greet you from within me.

WE ARE ONE!

EQUINOX: March 20/21, 2021 - TIPPING POINT! Stay home and CONNECT to the POWER of LOVE!

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgridmessages/forum/topics/equ...

Views: 193

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Sonja!

With love,

Ishema

The LOVE is pouring into our Awareness!  Thank you Sonja for this amazing sharing and putting this energy into words!

Much Love to our Lightgrid family!  I will be focusing on the light, love & power with you! 

The conscious tipping point...YESSSS! 

Lora

We are the Towers of LOVE shinig our inner LOVE, light and wisdom out into the world, raising consciousness, showing the way of personal liberation in the face of binding and blinding propaganda!

Stand tall in your LOVE and develop CLARITY!

WE ARE UNITED IN FULFILLING GOD'S DIVINE PLAN.

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service