LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear CRYSTAL GRID workers, with the upcoming celebration on 12 January 2020 at Uluru, I have been revisiting several posts on our seedings in 2012 and I feel an extraordinary sense of COMPLETION regarding this date. 7 years ago we were seeding a powerful GRID to help facilitate Humanity's reawakening and Mother Earth's Rejuvenation - and through our continued focus and connexions we have been extending this Crystalline White Grid of Light throughout the world through our HEART CONNEXIONS.

After the final seedings, it was up to each of us to WORK with this newly emerging grid, to TEND to it, to give it time and love to grow deep roots and anchor in the PLANET and through our life's expression. NOW the time for reunification has come! Can you hear the sounds of the TRUMPET calling us to work together again? I have no idea as of yet what this work will look like in detail, but it is ANNOUNCING itself, and it begins with January 12, 2020.

EVENTS:
2020 COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS & CONTACT CONFERENCE 10-12 January 2020 - Voyages Ayers Rock Resort, Uluru-Kata Tjuta, Australia

I would love to hear from EACH of you again, the KEEPERS of the STONES, CRYSTALLINE WHITE LIGHT BEARERS, Crystalline Christ Grid workers - and I am very much in GRATITUDE right now, as I am glimpsing the larger picture of our work together! God's Divine Plan is unfolding through us every moment that we decide to listen to our heart's calling - instead of to our mind's doubts!

I sincerely hope to hear from each of you again, so we can bring together our experiences and visions and start to work on NEW ENHANCED levels of CO-CREATION, no matter where we ARE!

LOVE YOU INFINITELY,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

It is AMAZING, what impact we can reach TOGETHER - and it's time for re-UNION :-)

LOVE ETERNAL,
Sonja Myriel

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

My stone is still here, under a big tree in the neighborhood where I frequently walk barefoot on the grass. I connect with the stone and the trees each time.

With gratitude and love for our beautiful planet and all of the life upon her!

Ishema

Dearest Ishema, isn't it interesting that I jhave been brought back here again today, one year and 2 days later, to witness what I wrote back then? I feel an extraordinary sense of COMPLETION with the 12th of January this year, too! I would not have been able to put it into words, but the time between the 12th of December and the 12th of January is like a PORTAL through which we move each year. NOW a new round has begun and we will see CHANGES in the world we would not even have dared to DREAM of as possible a year or so ago ... CHANGE is never comfortable. But it is the ONLY constant factor there is is life: Everything is constantly CHANGING - some changes come slowly, other aprubtly. We are prepared.

May the LOVE and the LIGHT and the WISDOM of the DIVINE HEART illuminate us all so we know what to say and do next to fit in our puzzle piece to the WHOLE!

LOVE ETERNAL, my dear siSTAR,

PS: Any ideas for 12/12/2021 - 21/12/2021?

This stone has moved to some unknown location and I have planted another one is a more secure place under a young tree. It is the same area where I walk on the grass several times a week, connecting to the trees and ground as I go. 

I don't know about a new idea. This is how I have continued with this idea to ground my connection to the trees and the Web of Light, which includes all of us.

Grounded Blessings,

Ishema

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 27, 2021 at 8:15am 0 Comments

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE:- We behold the plight of the soul lost in the forcefields of the subconsciousness – wel-awareness is below the threshhold of God’s self-awareness which declares, ‘I AM WHO I AM “ because man and woman were…

Continue

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 26, 2021 at 8:39am 1 Comment

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF:- For the purpose of unraveling the skeins of a false identity, we diagram selfhood. You are what you are regardless of what you think you are. You are in reality a living flame. The flame above is called the I AM…

Continue

SYNTHETIC IMAGE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 24, 2021 at 4:38pm 0 Comments

SYNTHETIC IMAGE:- “We see through a glass, darkly.” To address a civilization that is based solely upon the pseudo image of self-hood which we call the synthetic image – the image that is a manufactured counterfeit of the Real Self – and to say…

Continue

LIFE THAT IS GOD

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 23, 2021 at 9:13am 1 Comment

LIFE THAT IS GOD:- Once the separation occurred, the soul’s adaption to the frequencies of Matter resulted, after millions of years of evolution, in a loss of memory of origin, of true being, and of the wholeness of the self. As the memory of…

Continue

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 22, 2021 at 10:02am 1 Comment

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE:- :- This which you call you self, then, is a finite portion of the infinite, a little world of selfhood destined to one day become, through self-realization, the greater world of selfhood. By free will the souls of…

Continue

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 21, 2021 at 8:48am 0 Comments

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME:- The electron, when thrust forth the atom of God’s being, is the materialization of the God flame. With the bursting of the negative polarity of the first atom of selfhood, Matter and the material cosmos was born…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service