LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

a message from Jennifer Hoffman
Sunday, 29 January, 2012  (posted 1 February, 2012)

This week we have another strong energetic event that further empowers change in the world, the planet Neptune moves into Pisces. All of the generational planets, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune have changed signs now, which lends new purpose and support to the transformation that we, individually and collectively are engaged in. The last time Neptune was in Pisces, in 1848, was also the year spiritualism was born, Darwin’s theories changed the nature of belief, Marx’s work challenged social structure and the California gold rush was born. What has changed in your life since 1998, when Neptune first entered Aquarius? Were any illusions destroyed (that’s what Neptune does) and do you see yourself differently now? What dreams will Neptune support and empower for you now as it enters Pisces, the sign of spirituality?

We are all experiencing a deep need to understand ourselves in new ways while also connecting with each other– as proof of that, Facebook’s user base is estimated to approach 1 billion this year. Entities that promise to reward us in exchange for taking our power are no longer appealing but moving out of that paradigm requires that we know, understand and can share our gifts and talents with others. We all stand for justice and equality and any institution that puts profits before people will get global attention and strong demands for change. We realize that when one suffers, we all suffer.

Beginning this month we will be challenged to believe in our dreams and in ourselves strongly enough to make them our reality. January was a month for completion and release as we found our place within the energies of this new and very powerful year. I think the year actually began with the New Moon on January 24 and we all felt the energy downloads of that week, which  encouraged us to release even more of whatever is blocking our path. With the blocks removed we will have a laser sharp insight into what brings us joy. All we have to do is take action.

February’s energy will be less intense in some ways while it demands that we challenge ourselves to grow into our power and empower our reality in new ways. With Mars retrograde until April 14 we can review how we serve the world, as servants or in powerful service that expresses our gifts to their fullest. Power is a theme for this month as we fine tune our use and sources of power. What do we do that makes us feel powerful? Who do we give our power to and how can we take it back? Be prepared for more energy downloads and solar flares but we will integrate them more easily as we find new ways to empower ourselves, our reality and the world. Who do you want to be in your life and how big are you willing to dream is the question for this month. Dream big and have a wonderful month.

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Ha - in 1998 my eldest daughter Luna was born, lol! So, indeed - a dramatic CHANGE was initiated - hahahaha!

AND NOW another change is taking place ... I will celebrte it with Ceremonies - and on May 1st with the BIG HUG ... 

Yesterday I have filled my Ceremonial Calendar with important dates ...

And I will follow the following rhythm:

On Saturday I was initiated into the SACRED FIRE, 

so a FIRE WEEK started.

I AM in the middle of experiencing the energy if FIRE ...

The Violet Fire Essence is an intrinsic part of all these photographs that I took, therefore I passed on two of them to friends and colleagues at school so they can benefit easily from its qualities.

On SUNDAY I will be initiated into the  Sacred EARTH Energies,

so the coming week is a week to experience my Unity and LOVE for Mother Earth,

and the FULL MOON on February 7th will amplify this connection!

And then I am planning for a Ceremony to honor my connection to the element of AIR on the 11th and 12th ...

To be followed

- YES, you guessed right, LOL! -

by a ceremony in honor of the purifying WATERS,

of FUSION ...

And I will continue up to the 1st of May,

celebrating 13 CEREMONIES

from February 7th onwards.

MOON Ceremonies

And MAY 1st.

This is the CENTRE

The FOCUS

To estabish the BRIDGE between EAST and WEST,

Europe and Asia ...

Most passing the Altai Mountains

and reaching out to the Kailash region in Tibet AND in India ...

The Ceremonies until May st are all EARTH (Full Moon)

and WATER (New Moon) Ceremonies.

From May the 6th onwards all Full Moons are AIR Ceremonies

And the New Moons are FIRE Ceremonies.

The Cycle will end after 25 weeks

in a beautiful FIRE Ceremony,

just the way it all started last Saturday.

BLESSED BE, Co-creators of NEW EARTH

We are all IN TUNE

UNITED in our INTENT to bring the frequency of the 5th dimension,

which is the frequency of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LIGHT,

Down onto the Earth Plane,

THANKS for the post, dear Angela,

BLESSED BE!

Sonja Myriel

I am indeed dreaming big.  I found some leftover "stuff" about my mother, reminiscent of my husband.  What a relief to be releasing it, though it was a paiful afternoon.   Lots of resistance.

HEALING though the RELEASE of stuck energy and the transfromation  of energy ...

HEALING through the dissolution of blocakges ...

PLATINUM LIGHT surrounding you both ...

Lady Nada is there to help you invite the highest energies into your HIGH HEART, dear Ana Antaka,

BLESSED BE!

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Thank you Dear Angela!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service