LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Tonight I will hold ceremony in honor of Mother Earth and Grandmother Moon. And I will work with the Platinum Light of our Silvery Grandmother and the Turquoise Light of the Thymus Chakra. And I will inundate the Moon with the BLESSINGS of Violet Ray FORGIVENESS to bring Her FREEDOM from any abuse she might have suffered from ... Abuse of Her magnificent power with which she reigns all water.

The time has come for the Moon to fully indulge in the Sun Light's Power and Energy. To do so, we can call on the SUN energy of the Earth, her copper golden light ... the colour of AMBER ... - and her Crystal Iris HEART will respond to our Intent that is nourished by pure Divine LOVE and DESTINATION ... Let us light up the dark side of the moon tonight ... our own inner moon ... the moon on planet dolphin ... let's see it FULLY lit up ... on all sides ... let's FEEL the power of CHANGE in our FEELINGS and emotional body! ... and know that wherever cleansing is needed, the Crystalline White Light of the Goddess turns VIOLET, affecting the necessary change and transmutation!

So BE IT - and So it IS,

BLESSED BE,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Views: 1591

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....amazing Dear sister Daphne!!

I join you gladly, Dear Sister Sonja! We are forever connected in a most special way - all of us together with nature and the Cosmos.

Blessings,

Amoran

Comment by Amoran 15 hours ago

The Hammer of Thor -

Greetings Beloved Ones of the Earth Matrix!

I have been following your discussions with great interest. There is no doubt that Most Sacred Energies of Source Creation now manifest themselves here within this Group.

Just moments ago the Trees came to me and engulfed me within their Mighty Energy. They asked me to be open to the Energies of Gaia Terra Shan and the Earth Matrix.

Gaia appeared to me as a most Beautiful and Mighty Purple Dragon laced with Gold ... I climbed upon her back and we flew away together ... to a Pentagram shaped Crystal City ... and I found myself deep within this Pentagram Gateway ... in a holy chamber.

You all are there.

Goddess is present. Isis. Mother Mary. The Serpent Manatee. The Dragons and Winged Panthers ...

I am shown the Gateway Crystal of the Earth Matrix ... a spherical set of violet, diamond shaped Crystals ... and within the center of this array, I spy a Hammer ... it is the Hammer of Thor!

The Beautiful Goddesses smile at me and nod towards the Hammer ... I pick it up. It is heavy but the weight is balanced. It is Mighty. Powerful. Sacred. It is of the Power of Love. The Energy of pure Consciousness.

Another Hammer takes its place set within the stone crystal matrix. I reach in and take this second hammer and another appears ... since I only have two hands I am at a loss.

You all begin to step forward ... and I hand each of you a hammer ... one after the other.

Goddess smiles and nods again.

Infinite Source Resource we now all hold within our hands.

I bow before you all - Warriors of Light!

"Enough is Enough!" It is time to end manipulation; time to end tyranny; time to end this slavery that has been thrust upon us.

Use your hammers wisely - they shall break the bonds of fear, anger, anxiety, and darkness.

Open your hearts as you break away these chains. Allow your Love to flow freely ... to free yourselves and to free others.

Allow the Gateway Crystal of the Earth Matrix to free your souls and our planet.

Remember Dear Ones - what we do here not only affects us, but many worlds, many Star Systems ... in fact, the entire Multi-Verse. It is time for us to give back the same support and Love that has been provided to us as well.

May we truly rest in Peace.

My Love to you all,

Amoran

Dear Frank, maybe it would be interesting for you to read the comment I wrote shortly before you joined - one page before this one ;-)

THANK YOU so much for having shared with us  the vision you had! It has helped me to understand a bitg more of our work!

BLESSINGS to you and Heppy,

Sonja Myriel

I share in your Joy, Dearest One! Blessings to you as well!

Dear all, 

AIR is the element which is going to reach out for our attention - to TEACH us and befriend us during the coming week.

Today I have been given some insights into the nature of winds ... which are like the MOVEMENT in any element ... wind and AIR - solar winds and storms for FIRE - and CURRENTS in water ... and Mother Earth? Well, I don't know yet in which way her MOVEMENT is expressed ... maybe in the elevation of MOUNTAINS ... it might be that her movement simply takes longer ... as the growth of crystal does, too ... but sometimes she SHAKES ... - and this movement goes like ripples through her ... so when Mother Earth Moves as the wind moves the Air - it's probably Earthquakes ...

I noticed the change of TEMPERATURE which comes with the wind, too ...

And that the AIR carries the SOUND ... and the sound of a triangle, for example, reminds me very much of the AIR element ... the DRUM is the EARTH - and high pitched sounds are like the AIR.

OXYGENE is probably the most important ingredient of AIR for human beings ... It provides us with LIFE POWER, CHI - KI - and interdependently connects us to the TREES who breathe in the carbon dioxyde we exhale to produce oxygene which we need in return ... 

Tonight or tomorrow we will work with the Air elements so it can teach us its lessons.

AIR is  a  very prescious element ... it protects the Earth ... it is like an invisible BELT all around our planet ... and it makes our planet habitable.

I will probably do Ceremony tomorrow - but I feel the change is taking place already ... from our EARTH focus to the AIR focus ...

Protect yourself and your beloved ones with the BLUE FLAME of DIVINE WILL, POWER and PROTECTION before you start your work - and let us play well together :-)))

My computer has had no problems to deal with the virus that had infected it, but it was a warning to really work CONSCIOUS'LY - and not to forget to draw a circle of protection / connect to my guides and guardian angels before I do work which affects not only us and the planet - but ALL that IS ...

BEWARE that what we do is SACRED!

Blessings of Love and LIGHT of ETERNAL PROTECTION through the guardians of the LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Ah - yes - this key word, THROAT CHAKRA is also important for working with the AIR element!!!

What a beautiful picture, Monika! It inspires me ... 

BLESSED BE, beautiful star sister, BLESSED BE,

Sonja Myriel

So beautiful, dear Monika Daphne!

The AIR Ceremony today was VERY PEACEFUL!

I will upload some pictures later - now Nadja is taking a bath ;-)

Love and LIGHT to ALL,

Sonja Myriel

Love..Light and Eneregy...I Feel

!! FLY !!

!! FLY !!

Blessed be

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

THE EARTH IS HOLY GROUND

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 2, 2020 at 9:35am 0 Comments

THE EARTH IS HOLY GROUND:- Recognize it as one of the “Four Faces of God”! The Four Faces of God are the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Material Faces. Lightworkers often forget about the Material Face of God and think it is less than or not…

Continue

SPIRITUAL PEOPLE AND LIGHTWORKERS MUST COME TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE THE MATERIAL UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH AND SEE IT AS ONE OF GOD’S HEAVENS:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 30, 2020 at 12:24pm 0 Comments

SPIRITUAL PEOPLE AND LIGHTWORKERS MUST COME TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE THE MATERIAL UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH AND SEE IT AS ONE OF GOD’S HEAVENS:- God Realization cannot be achieved if the Heaven and Earth sides of self are not balanced . Some…

Continue

IT IS THROUGH YOUR FREE WILL THAT YOU MAKE THE CHOICES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 29, 2020 at 12:21pm 0 Comments

IT IS THROUGH YOUR FREE WILL THAT YOU MAKE THE CHOICES:- As your Spiritual lessons come with each new Light Body, you must learn to live these lessons with sincerity and devotion, “Devotion is not a uniform to be worn on certain days and then to…

Continue

ACHIEVE A NEW LEVEL OF LIGHT BODY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 27, 2020 at 2:02pm 0 Comments

ACHIEVE A NEW LEVEL OF LIGHT BODY:- It is not enough to only work on one aspect of Ascension and building Light Quotient. You must learn to build each Light Body and level of Ascension in a balanced and integrated manner. What does that mean?…

Continue

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST PRIORITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 26, 2020 at 9:21am 0 Comments

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST PRIORITY:- Now, this is all well and good but how can I really learn to do this? Where to start? You start with yourself. “your Thoughts Are Things And As You Think, So You Are!” You must realize and…

Continue

INTEGRATION AND BALANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 25, 2020 at 8:23am 0 Comments

INTEGRATION AND BALANCE:- Integration and Balance. These words hold much power, but no power is achieved unless you strive to attain these goals through daily use in your lives. We must learn to live in balance and integrate God’s wisdom into our…

Continue

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service