LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

the 3 orbs

THE UNFED FLAME

THE UNFED FLAME -- Voice of the "I AM," November 1937 
Page 24, line 6-15 page 25, First edition; 
Page 24. line 5-10 page 25, Second edition.

Study This Picture of the Unfed Flame.  Look at It steadily for some few minutes.  Close your eyes and remember what It was like.  Then recall every detail of It.  If you do not remember quite clearly at first, open your eyes, look at It again for further detail and close your eyes to try it again.

When you can remember quite dearly, see the Three Plumes of Flame very large around your physical body! The Golden Plume within and directly in front of you, larger than your physical body, Blazing, Sparkling, and Dazzling Bright!

Then, see the Pink Plume at your right side, within and slightly behind you and reaching from the floor to some distance above your head; the same as with the Golden Flame.

See the Blue Plume at your left side, within and slightly behind your left shoulder.  Hold the Picture of these Plumes of Flame large enough for them to meet and enclose you within them..  Feel This with all the Love of your Heart and hold It with Very Great Joy!

Now, see a tiny Unfed Flame within your Heart, making the Three Plumes clear and distinct.  Then make Them expand until They meet the Plumes of Flame enfolding you.

As the Inner and Outer Flames meet, feel deeply all the Perfection you desire in and around your body and filling your world!  As you form the habit of doing This and feeling It deeply three times a day, such Glory, Miracles, Victories, and Success will be yours as you cannot even imagine.

May every human being on Earth learn to do this and have the Perfection and Freedom It brings.

The heart of every ascended master is a sacred heart, for God dwells there. The secret chamber of the heart is the sacred space within the heart where the flame of life burns as a sacred fire, the unfed flame, the flame that burns but is not consumed. 

http://www.anopendooroflove.org/violet_flame.html

Shamballa 
Copyright © Marius Michael-George / Contact: www.Mariusfineart.com

"After so many centuries, beloved Children of the Light, it is wonderful to find so many ready and willing to put forth every effort from within their own consciousness and feeling world, for their Freedom and Attainment.

"Mankind is at last awakening into its Eternal Dominion. You cannot yet comprehend what your efforts mean to yourselves, to mankind and to your beloved America! Why do you suppose the Understanding and Explanation of the Threefold Flame, the Unfed Flame, has been brought to your attention? Because of the Tremendous Activity required for the earth today. You, beloved ones, are not only calling for your own Freedom and that of America, but you are rendering a service to the earth, which I have required for more than two million years. It has always required the Assistance of the Cosmic Light, to produce a Definite Permanent Activity for the earth; and necessarily it must come through mankind, whose forms are the projection of the Mighty Presence of God Individualized, whom you have come to know as your Mighty I AM Presence! . . . "

" . . . You who have the Understanding of your Mighty I AM Presence and Its Application, are dauntless before the face of men. You are not at the mercy of any condition that exists upon earth, individually, through conditions or in appearance. Will you not remember that, and in everything that shows an appearance less than Perfection, remember that your call to the Presence is Master of that condition, so far as your individual world is concerned? This is your Authority! If you will not use It, then you must not blame any one, but yourself, if you continue in your limitations. Such conditions are not yours any longer! Even though you have been the creator of the conditions of limitations which you experience, still do I say to you tonight, you are no longer subject to them!

"Think of it! You today in physical form, are having the Authority to wield a Power that only a hundred years ago, required years of training under an Ascended Master. Today, you have had more than two and a half years training underOne of the Ascended Masters, who knows perhaps more than any other Ascended Master, the requirements of the children of earth! He has, in His Infinite Patience, given forth This Understanding to those, who care to accept the Glory of an Understanding that is the Eternal Freedom, of every one of mankind who will apply It.

"I plead with you tonight, do not ever look for anything greater! There is no such thing in the entire Earth, that is greater than This Information and Instruction which Saint Germain has given you. Do not any one be foolish enough, to expect to find It anywhere else.

"If I were to stand you, tonight, before a Great Cosmic Mirror and show you the difference in your physical bodies today, than six months ago, you would never forget it through Eternity. I shall remind you, again tonight, that the Greatest Powers in the Universe are invisible. Because you do not yet see the outer manifestation of the Fullness of the Perfection which you have been calling forth, should be no reason in the world, for any one to question Its Manifestation.

"I assure you that there is not one person here, in America or in the world, who is sincere and who actually feels that the Presence is above and that It feeds Life into that one, who cannot quickly free himself or herself. . . . "

Beloved Sanat Kumara
through the Messenger, Guy Ballard,   July 1, 1937   Los Angeles, California U.S.A. (5)
SOURCE: 
http://www.ascension-research.org/sanat.html

Views: 238

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

STAY BLESSED

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 21, 2018 at 6:46pm 0 Comments

HI My Dear Friends. Good Evening. 22nd April 2018 to 29th April 2018 I will not be available. Going for Soul empowerment and Energy hunting with Mother Earth Breathing in Jungle area. Please remember me and my group in your meditation. Thank you…

Continue

IN ORDER TO ASCENT WITH THE BODY, SHAME ENERGY MUST BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CELLS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 17, 2018 at 10:14am 0 Comments

IN ORDER TO ASCENT WITH THE BODY, SHAME ENERGY MUST BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CELLS:-Personality initially served as the “eyes and ears” for spirit on this planet, but eons ago, when you decided to experience a game of separation, personality assumed…

Continue

THE MYTH OF TRUTH

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 14, 2018 at 9:14am 0 Comments

THE MYTH OF TRUTH:- The Truth is the one of the great myth of the physical plane. This particular myth has been the cause of more wars and conflict than all the other myths put together. If you believe that world is a hostile place, ruled by an…

Continue

THE MYTH OF LOVE 1

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 11, 2018 at 2:58pm 1 Comment

THE MYTH OF LOVE 1. :- See yourself as infinitely loved from the higher dimensions, especially by your spirit-self. Let go of the fear of being alone. You are not alone, nor ever could be, Come to accept yourself, appreciate yourself, and delight…

Continue

YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR BRAIN

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 9, 2018 at 11:39am 0 Comments

YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR BRAIN;_ Many Scienties are busy looking inside the brain for the functions of the human mind. This is like looking inside a radio set for the voice and wondering how the electronic circuitry is smart enough to know the stock…

Continue

HOW YOU PERCEIVES TIME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 6, 2018 at 7:44am 0 Comments

HOW YOU PERCEIVES TIME:- The physical Brain operates sequentially with finite time needed to process any sensory input. Without denying its awesome structure, the brain and nervous system are slow. Your finger is burning, so you move it off the…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service