LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Full MOON is radiating its glorious energy again - and the MOTHER is ready to BLESS Her Child.

These are the Initiation Stones which I informed with the last New MOON.

And below the SEED Crystals which came to me during Peresphone's Moon:

Please note how much SNOW there is ... NOW

It began to snow in the night after the Inauguration of the New Crystalline Light Seed Crystals ... beautiful White Snow Flakes brought proof that the doors had indeed opened up, charging our Crystals AND BODIES with the Crystalline Light Essence of the White Light Creatrix.

This is a picture from the day after the New Moon, when I brought out the Seed Crystals into the Pure White Snow - where they then rested until today, whence I brought them in again:

NOW the Seed Crystals and Initiation Stones are in the Sanctuary of the Radiance of the AMETHYST geode

Just as the Seed Crystals and Initiation Stones are now in the Presence of the Amethyst geode

Peresphone is now in the arms of her mother Demeter.

Demeter is the Goddess Supreme

Peresphone her Child, beloved,

the HUMAN Being!

She rose from the netherworld although it was not spring.

FREE she IS -

to stay in the Heavenly Dimensions or

return down to earth, if she pleases.

Peresphone is the Human Child who rose from the darkness of the third dimension, right through the astral of the fourth, netherland, ... right into 5th dimensional NEW EARTH!

Peresphone - EVE! - returned to EDEN.

And her mother - DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT - bestows WISDOM on her -

the WISDOM of the SECOND RAY,

the CENTRE of the Threefold Flame.

Open up to your higher expression of BEING

and RECEIVE the Mother's loving BLESSING tonight!

Throughout the coming three days and nights

let us celebrate Peresphone's ASCENSION.

Knowing, that SHE is US ...

WE ARE (T)HER(E)!!!

HERE!!!

NOW

:-)

!

ReMEMBER ... YOU ARE ALREADY ASCENDED!

Re-MEMBER ... and hold the light high for the Elephants who are the Keepers of the MEMORY BANK of mankind!

Re-MEMBER ... we are ONE LIGHT descended from SOURCE to experience individuality, yet, NOW is the TIME to COME HOME!

We are already (t)HERE!

LIGHTGRID BLESSINGS CRYSTAL CREATRIX LOVE,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 2176

Replies to This Discussion

So true, dear Atlantis Angels! I find this truly inspiring ... even if we don't know about it - at the moment that we decide to connect to certain energies - as for example with lightgrid - we are TRULY connected in ways that go far beyond what our 3D mind can grasp ... SHARED EXPERIENCES ... :-) ... In the case of lightgrid these experiences are taking us ever higher and higher - ALL TOGETHER ... this is my impression ... we are ascending together ... there are those among us who are the wayshowers - and those who follow - and those who lack behind, but will, in their time, reach the goal of ascending into the 5th dimension CONSCIOUSLY, too ... very much as what is happening on the larger sacel, too - .... and I see now that those who SEEM to lack behind at the moment become the wayshowers of the future ... until we are all re-united in the higher dimensions and the lower can finally collaps ... this is what is going to happen, right? The Higher Dimensions have always been existing - ASCENSION does not mean that these are entirely new ones, me seems ... rather, the time has come to CLOSE the lower dimensions on Earth and ALL LIFE is asked now to finally ascend back into the higher dimensional frequencies of ONE LOVE UNITY ...

I would love to discuss this topic here with you - as these are insights I have recently gained and I would love to hear what each of you has to say on this. Do you see it in a similar way? Or way different? I'm looking forward to discussing this topic of collapsing lower dimensions on Earth!

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja MYriel

My feeling is that you are indeed spot on Sonja!

For myself when during the Full Meditations I am surely of the thought that it is time not to look back beyond this very moment in which we reside,  should we focus on returning from mediation, sliding back into the lower dimension, the very essence of energy focus on the Full Moon blessings will remain of that moments focus and not of the New World Energy.

My feeling is that holding the images of that moment when aligned with character energy of Moon in her fullest faze on the grid continues to Hold High the Light of the grid in whatever request is made during that focus will not only last forever, but beam ever so bright to the powers unseen withing the entire Universe adding their presence to the meditation for the good of all.

Wonderful topic of conversation!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda 

One of the latest shared experiences is Amoran's post on The Call of Nature ... we were connected, not knowing about each other - each living through a very SACRED and SPECIAL moment with our trees ... and only his post made us both aware of this fact! This helpoed ro raise our consciousness - but the CONNECTION in itself is not altered by us knowing about it or not ...

WOW :-)

Love Light BLESSINGS - and Thank you for picking up the thread, Imelda :-)

Sonja MYriel

Yes, the Queen of Pentacles :-)))

THANK YOU for the beautiful picture, Arleem,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Sonja for beuatiful post about  Queen of Pentacles

Beautiful Full Moon Meditation Sonja,  wonderful uplifting reading that truly speaks to the soul.

Thank You so very much!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

WOW! Lovely Full Moon, Imelda!!! Thank you for

hi Sonja

thanks so much for sharing ...lovely photos ..i feel them !!! :)) 

Blessings of the full moon to you and thankyou for dedicating the full moon to the elephants as well .

We are one !  :))

Much love

Tej

The focus is on PROTECTING LIFE and MEMORY, yes - FOCUS on Saving thee Elephants from Poaching!!!

And another focus turned up ... 3 people asked me for help in overcoming a very difficult financial situation yesterday - all independently ... I see this as a need for some focused light work to eliminate poverty vows and prepare ourSelf to RECEIVE what we need to ENJOY Life FREELY ... I suppose that the waning moon is perfect to release all old believes which hinder RECEIVING ... Any ideas on this are very much WELCOME!

For now - let us focus on everyone's needs being MET ...

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS, ALWAYS in ALL WAYS,

Sonja MYRIEL

:-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service