LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Great Ideas!

I've never heard of these ideas before-I plan on trying them tonight!

Most empath's have a hard time discerning what is their own feelings, emotions and energies.
The second they have a need ( not nessacarily conscious) to help others to transmute negativty
and trama.
Being empathic myself,I have learned a couple of things over the years that I'll share here.
Please discern and if it resonnates please feel free to try any or all the suggestions. If it
does not resonnate, simply allow it to fall away.

I have a self care routine I uitilize:

In the morning, I always do a healing on myself this includes energy work ( reiki & running the violet flame of transmutation), affirmations, protections, balancing and removing any energies that are not my own. Much of this can be done with thought intentions.

If I'm in a situation where I'm in distorted energies or around lot's of people ( malls, work situations ect) I place myself in a white bubble of organic living light and surround that with a purple/voilet bubble for protection and a pink bubble of love - so people feel comfort around me. This helps reflect and transmute other's energies before you actually feel it.

I also ask to only transmute energies that serves the highest good of all parties involved ( yourself included). This will eliminte many attachments - and the overloading of energies.
I also affirm that once completed, that AA Michael cuts any chords, energy ties or tethers immediately, healing both sides and call upon the violet flame of transmutation to transmute any left over residue.
Sea salt baths with a teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of all spice will also clear the aura and rebalance the energy bodies.

Before I go to bed at night, I do the chord cutting process again including running the violet flame of transmutation then ask my divine teams to clear any fear, negativity, lower vibrations, attachments, entities or energies that do not serve my highest good. Then meditate, say my prayers & affirmations.

This has helped to balance me and balance the exchange of empathic energies I pick up or transmute.

In my psychic readings I generally do the same processes after readings and I also limit my readings to seeing only what serves the highest interest of the individual I'm working upon. I don't need or care to see anything that is not revalent or important. I keep my focus and attention upon the matter at hand.

The biggest lesson I have experienced as an empath is really establishing boundries and learning to clear energies.

I hope this brings some benefit to those who are struggling with excess energies and emotions of others.

In Loving Service ...From Mystical Flame-Heaven's Light!

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Thank you for sharing! I have developed similar techniques and the Love Compassion for Highest Good of All is key - the techniques you share are so full of Love and a gift to be shared ~ what a beautiful Heart you share upon this Earth plane! Time in the morning for self healing is key and the Violet Flame of Love and transmutation along with your other loving techniques are not only helpful "protection" but also serve to bring us all into the Light of our true nature ~Love. Another thing I remember is that any "negative energy" is ignorance and forgetting of origin ~ Remembrance and Connection to Origin makes forgetting no longer.... techniques, such as you share so lovingly, that help us to feel and Remember the Love we are are valuable treasures. I also remember "there but for the Grace of Divine Remembrance, Sacred Connection in the One of All Love Compassion Wisdom go I..." Then only Love Compassion is the guide ~ there is no separate doer - only Love. You walk such a Loving Path and your sharing is so much appreciated! Love to you!!!!!!
Thank You for sharing your ways of helping too! I know I have issues at times-not so much anymore-I can't block my own family.........anyone figured that out? But I can block when I'm out now in a busy place.:)
Love to you as well!
Angela
Thank you so much for posting here, Angela!

I think blocking one's own family is not really helpful ... although it always helps to center yourself and, just as Kathryn said, re-member our true BEING - which is LIGHT and LOVE! We can only help others, including family members, if we do not identify but stay focussed on LOVE, right?

BLESSINGS of LOVE and LIGHT :-)

Sonja Myriel
Correct-sometimes though it gets to the point where Nathan is having the same aches or I am having the same hurts/aches as him. We all know when the other is not feeling well because we all feel it-I'm in a house of empaths-my girls are realizing their gift and coming into it. If I have a headache everyone knows w/o me saying because they will get one. That is the issue I 'm talking about. I don't want to block their felings-it helps us ll become closer and know what is going on.:)Does this make sense?
Yes :-)

It is a gift to exactly know WHAT hurts and WHERE it hurts - but it can also turn out a plague, lol!

I guess you have already tried everything I could possibly suggest, lol! Drink a glass of water, take a bath in salt water, call on the Violet Ray and possibly the Turquoise Ray connected to Lady Nada and ask AA Michael to severe the bonds ... maybe you just ask your I AM presesence to stop it - as you have noticed what's going on and are ready to act on it ... I don't know if any of these can help you, but they crossed my mind upon reading your reply, so I put it down ;-)

LOVE and LIGHT to you and your empathic family, dear Angela :-)

Sonja Myriel
I've been doing chord cutting and many invocations with the Violet Flame and work with AANGELS. I usually bathe in epsom salt for clearings. I do soooo much of it-I work for about 2 hours in the morning(meditation,invocations,prayer) and 1 hour at night with healings and clearing.I guess we'll just get use to it....so my husband beingfunny says "what if I just divorce you and leave-will I still feel it?"-LOL!The problem is getting everyone else in the house to do what they need to do-I guess if they get tired of it enough they will.:)
Yeah, I thought you have already tried everything - lol!

Accepting it as you do is probably the best - lol!

Love you, Angie :-)

Sonja Myriel
Love you too sister!:)
I am giggling inside because I understand what you mean about family - can't really be "blocked" and there are many connections - and so often most challenging with family - seemingly ironically - but then maybe that is why we are sharing life more closely with them - still a phenomenon to me too! With family the best thing I have come up with is to make sure I do get the time alone to do the inner healing, cleansing and most of all Remembrance of who we really are - and then there is this gift of sisters and brothers on the Healing and Transformational Ascension Path to understand and share! with Gratitude for sharing such depth of authentic Love and Understanding and Compassion, your sister in Love, Param Gian/Kathryn
You guys are so awesome! I must apologize as I am a novice I think compared to your beautiful sensitivity. And also I didn't get it "right" or even observe enough your discussion - I am giggling at my dense little self (from time to time!) What a Blessing, Angela, you and your family of empaths are! Such a gift to have such understanding sensitive souls on this Earth plane at this time! So having a whole family of empaths would be a particular and unique challenge! The connections are so fluid with other empaths aren't they..... Love and Blessing to you All and a deep gratitude that you all came together on this Earth plane at this time - what a gift to All! I am married, but not to an empath (and I must say there are times I wish I were... but that is another topic!) and even at my very well into middle age I still have young children at home (5 and 9) so my mind and senses are oft challenged by many activities at the same time.... apologies for my oversight! I am Blessed by your Wisdom, your Insight, and your ever flowing sharing. You give so much - Thank you and your Beautiful family!
Now - is it possible?

EXACTLY NOW, El* has posted the following discussion: Arch. Michael's Blue Ray Angel Number & Power Protection Grid f...

It starts out like this:

I, Archangel Michael, in unison with the Blue Ray give to you the Double Blue Ray Sword Power Protection Grid of Archangel Michael. This comes straight from the highest order of the warrior force protection archangels' legions of Archangel Michael Blue Ray Codes of God and Creation. This is a reply to you as we in heaven and earth have heard your prayers and call of protection so you may be sovereign in your divine power of shining Glory.10:10 12:12

WOW!!!!!!!!!

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/1rayofpowerwillorpurposeandprotecti...
Love it!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service