LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

life at the ideafrontier

march 17, 2013

Dear Friends,

A joy-full hello!

Like many of you, I have found it challenging to put into words some way to express the fuller level of what is taking place in our lives and in our world.

I've experienced the deeper interest in life on Earth that Archangel Michael spoke about recently. I created workshops about conscious channeling and creating work that expresses our heart's desire, as asked. And yet I felt somehow that the quieter current underneath it all was still mysteriously flowing beyond the scope of my conscious mind saying what is it, what it means, what to expect. I embraced this, because mystery is so much of life. I remained curious, interested, attentive to my experience as many of us are, patient, trusting and wondering.

The energies have been building toward the Equinox. The head pressure is nearly constant, although not bothering. It's so wonderful that our bodies have tempered enough to handle this so gracefully! Lots of solar activity to boot.

Today though, more clarified aspects of what's unfolding began to emerge for me. What I understand now begins to open up this mystery, and incredibly! I see -- it has to do with an experience of fusion. We are becoming part of a group mind. I can see the indicators in hindsight -- the articles I've been inspired to write about the incredible harmonic activity that takes place when we come together.

We are beginning to know a fused consciousness, a unified consciousness and when I received the title for the Equinox Event, "The Re-instatement of Love," I still didn't see it. But I do now: it's the re-instatement of the Law of One.

I received a huge transmission today which I will share with you shortly, I need time and space with it before publishing it, so I can absorb the energies and integrate enough myself to be sure I'm correctly translating the material.

It speaks of the return of Atlantis. It was spurred by many of those powerful connections Michael speaks to us about. The coming together with friends, where we experience profound upliftment and sharing and energetically we are weaving new patterns of light. And after having been in contact with many members of my Earthly Soul Family this week I felt the clarity coming, and I opened to channel and received the transmission I will share soon.

In this message, one of the key themes is how we are, each of us in Divine Timing, retrieving our own templates of being from other lifetimes -- past and future -- into this form of presence, and in doing so reassembling the Law of One. This sounds so simple, but this is a BIG DEAL.

Energetically, I see now that the Creation of the Firmament is the Fusion of Consciousness!!!!!  THAT's what UNITY feels like. The underlying structure of reality transparently apparent. 

And so. This Equinox, is no ordinary event.

As we would expect, after 2012...for here we are...in the midst of the galactic center.

But now it is clear that what is emerging is about to blow our minds. (And how wonderful that will feel, to just knock out the boundaries of thinking and clear the mind to function in new ways in the New Reality!)

So I don't know what exactly we will create together at this Equinox Gathering, on this Earthly first annual International Day of Happiness* but I am recognize that we will be assembling part of the new matrix of this fused consciousness and that energy will be exchanged, transmitted and received through our willing collaboration and participation!  And I'm excited to receive the fullness of your being, and to be activated by this!

I invite you, to come.

To enter into a shared matrix of LOVE.

To join in building the energy, as you call upon your higher self and this bridge to your Soul Presence and then the I AM THAT I AM.

And to center there and be with me and everyone else on Earth who does this too, calling forth the fullness of our being.

And with our Family of Light, the beloved guides, angels, Archangels and Star Beings who share this journey with us, and the dolphins and the whales, the Shambhala and Telos Masters, the Tuatha de Dannan  and the Ancient of Days, Sanat Kumara, for the answering of the CALL to the Law of One, the re-instatement of Love as a experiential unified field.

Click here to register for the Equinox Live Channeling, Matrix of t...

Hurray!

I'm so excited and happy!

How wonderful to have met. To have connected. To have come through so much of this time together and now, to remember THIS.

Love & Happiness bucko!

Meredith

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Namaste ~ So Loving ~ Its the year of energies 2013 ~ Subtlest energies to transform ~ be aware and you are there ~ Love n only Love, Unconditional Love, Oneness is all hugging us together.  Welcome with hugs and smiles. 

CONNECTING IN ONENESS ~ Light ^ Love. 

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service