As you know, Louise has dedicated her life to helping people…by teaching them about how powerful their thoughts are, sharing with them the wisdom of many teachers and authors, and showing them how they can heal their lives. More than five years ago, we wanted to honor Louise’s mission and reach out to millions of people by way of a new all-content website.
This was back when our favorite online places to hang out like Twitter and YouTube were just infants, and when Facebook was beginning to edge out MySpace as the most popular kid on the Internet. It was also a time when I was very intrigued by the millions of people we could touch in so many regions of the world from a single article on a Home Page.
We began talking to a web developer about the design of the site and put a couple of our most prolific content writers and editors on the team. In September 2009, we proudly launched Hay House’s HealYourLife.com.
Paying homage to Louise’s lifework, HealYourLife.com is a place where you can turn when you need help in any area of your life. It’s a place where you can find inspiring words when you’re feeling down, inner guidance when you may have lost your way and encouraging advice when you may have problems in a relationship or a new job.
It’s a place where you can embrace the wisdom of some of your favorite spiritual teachers and get tips from up-and-coming authors. It’s a place where you can meet like-minded friends who share your passions and insights. It’s a place where, after a hectic day, you can come to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect. And it’s all free for you to access any time.
This week, we are celebrating the relaunch of HealYourLife.com. We decided to breathe more life into our cutting edge, content-rich site with even more daily affirmations, interactive oracle card readings, lively videos, free downloads and content that you can access by the topics that concern you most.
I have to mention our Heal Your Life team who keep this site alive with their lively content and creative ideas—Donna Abate, Kate Riley and Jodie Shull. Over the years, they have often run around the office cheering every new feature and milestone—including their now 2.1 million followers on the Heal Your Life Facebook page (watch the celebration video here). They keep reminding me that HealYourLife.com is Hay House’s coolest site. After seeing the new Home Page, I must admit I’m now a cheerleader for the site, too. But do me a favor. Don’t tell them yet, they may ask me to bring pom poms to our next all-staff meeting.
Come visit Hay House’s coolest website today—HealYourLife.com. I also invite you to follow us on Facebook and post your comments about the new features you like the most. We always enjoy reading your feedback.
My best wishes,
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Hay House’s Coolest Website—HealYourLife.com
By the HYL Team
- The Home Page ROCKS! And when you visit, you’ll see why. You’ll find amazing content from Hay House authors right at your fingertips, whether it’s a daily affirmation to start your day off right, an inspiring video, or a heartwarming article that will touch your soul.
- It’s a place where you can get a free personalized Oracle Card Reading.Use our brand new Oracle Card App to get spiritual guidance and detailed insight about your questions, using Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine’s bestselling Angel Tarot Cards.
- It’s a place where you can take your soul on vacation. Is your soul weary or stressed out? At HealYourLife.com, you can feed your mind, body and soul inspiring words from some of your favorite authors with the hundreds of articles available on the site. Here’s the perfect place to regroup, recharge and reconnect.
- It’s a place where you can find the content that you’re most interested in.The content on HealYourLife.com is organized by topic, so you can dive deep into the subjects that matter to you most—for example: health, meditation, intuition, healing, and more.
- It’s a place where you can get a daily affirmation. Check out the affirmationssection daily for the perfect affirmation that will ensure that you’ll have a great day!
- It’s a place you can read something NEW every day. Yes, that’s right. Every day you’ll find something new—whether it’s a tip to give you a lift, advice for healthier living or a few things you can do to nourish your current relationship. There’s no stale news here.
- It’s a place where you can listen to amazing audio clips. In our audio section, you can access soothing meditations and empowering lectures from Hay House authors, all for free.
- It’s a place where you can watch the coolest videos of your favorite Hay House authors. Get up close and personal with some of the world’s best teachers and watch captivating author interviews on our video page.
- It’s a place where you can share your thoughts. Whether you want to post a message for a Hay House author like Louise Hay or Dr. Wayne Dyer, you can now comment on blog posts and articles using your preferred social account and your voice will be heard!
- It’s a place where you can meet new friends. We have many visitors to our site from all over the world and over 2.1 million fans on our Facebook page. These are like-minded people with whom you can share your experiences. Come on over and let’s chat. Remember, you are never alone when you’re on HealYourLife.com.
Two More Weeks Until the NEW Hay House World Summit Begins
In just two more weeks, the new 2014 Hay House World Summit will begin. This year, you’ll be able to meet more than 50 new speakers in our line-up of 100 inspiring authors who will be sharing their empowering tips to help you create your most exceptional life. Here are some of the new features we are offering this year:
- Up to 100 audio lessons including 60 from new World Summit teachers.
- 20 of the most inspiring movies and video streams
- All new topics and lessons
- 3 video lessons from icons in our self-empowerment industry
- Handy worksheets so you can absorb the content more fully and apply it to your life right now
- Guided meditations and exercises
- And more!
Want a taste of what’s in store during the 2014 Hay House World Summit? Enjoy this sneak peek of an intimate conversation about the importance of loving yourself with two amazing and inspiring authors—Louise Hay and Robert Holden. Watch the video clip now.
The 10-day Hay House World Summit runs from May 31-June 9. Sign up to listen to 30 free lectures or you can pay less than a dollar a day to listen to all 100 lessons. Click here for more information.