LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

December,  2015
Net of Light Newsletter

In This Issue

Read more at our website
"The present imbalance of energy on earth has placed all life in danger. It is time to return to balance."  The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power, calling women and men to reach out to one another in love. All are welcome to this work. 

"This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. You are part of this Net. Take your glorious place."

Do Not Allow Fear to Feed on You 

"Grandmothers," I asked, "
What do you want us to know at this time of rising terror in the world? 
"What we have to say is important," they replied. 
"Listen. Then s
hare our message.
"In order to move the energy on earth from terror to healing, you must begin to hold all Muslims as your brothers and sisters. This is especially important. Do not pull away from this group because of the terrible events that are taking place now.  And do not pull away from the perpetrators of these events. They are also your brothers and sisters. It may be difficult to think of them as the lost, frightened, angry brothers and sisters that they are, but vilifying them will do no good. Rejecting people only drives them further into hatred, so do not reject any member of the human family.

"Each time you hold the Muslim faith in the Net of Light, the Net will bless all who follow this faith. The core of Islam is peace, and as you hold all Muslims in the Net, the perpetrators and would-be perpetrators will also be lifted by the Net, filled with peace and love. Because the Net of Light burns away negative states, it will automatically lift the fear and rage that fuel these horrific events. Hold all beings in the Net.

"Although hysteria is mounting and fear is feeding everywhere, do not allow fear to feed on you. As terrible as these tragic events are, they will eventually pass. We promise you that.

"Hold steady and link with one another through the radiant Net. The Net of Light is the Fabric of Being of the entire Universe and it is no small thing to connect with the Fabric of Being of the Universe.

"The Net nourishes life--supports and cradles everything it touches. The Net of Light/Net of Love is the underpinning of creation. So if ever you catch yourself falling into fear or feelings of separation, call on the Net of Light to lift you!

"Think of the Net of Light day and night, call on it 1000 times a day. Connect with one another through the Net and welcome any form of the Divine you love as you do so. Call on Jesus, call on Allah, Buddha, Rama, Krishna, the Grandmothers. Call! All of these are different forms of the ONE, so when you call on one of them, they all respond.

"Do not try to go through these difficult times all by yourself," the Grandmothers said."Instead, connect with the Net of Light to  automatically link with one another and with the Divine. Once you have done that, relax and let light hold you. We too will hold you."

For more information on this work, go to our website www.netoflight.org.

Grandmothers Gatherings
Weaving the Net of Light
-
-Joshua Tree, California--

Deep connection to one another, the ancestors, and the land. Our goal is healing, our reach will be broad. The Great Council of the Grandmothers message is, as ever, a return to balance between Yin and Yang and a respect for the underlying unity of life. They ask us to live in the One Love and offer to guide us past the superficial boundaries of nationality, time, and space.

Together we will heal the past and in so doing, heal the present. We will link the lands where we gather with the Net of Light
to bring reconciliation to many dimensions.
  • Join the earth to the the Net of Light to heal old wounds.
  • Connect with the ancestors of the light within the specific locations where we gather
  • Harmonize relationships to mend wounds of individuals, cultures, races, and nations.
If you feel called to be part of this service to yourself, your family, your country, and the family of life, please come. 
  • Joshua Tree, California, U.S., February 26-28
For more information and to register for a Gathering of the Grandmothers, go to: http://www.grandmothersspeak.com.  

Book quote

"Don't condemn anyone for being taken over by rage. Because if you condemn them you condemn yourself and everyone else too. Human beings carry this energy within them, so no good can possibly come from condemning. Instead, open your mind and heart to this negativity whenever it makes itself known and be curious about it. Observe these urges that lurk in your subconsciousness. What are these feelings telling you? Are they perhaps based on fear? Fear is the negative emotion to look for. It lies at the bottom of all misery. Not just some of the time. All the time."

Casting the Net, page 128
SharonAndLouieSMALL

Wishing you all the very best,
Sharon McErlane
Net of Light and Grandmothers Speak

Views: 258

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for sharing this important and uplifting message Ishema...and I sure agree with the author about how important it is to not ostracize the Muslims & let the actions of a few feed the fear & anger that would block our experience of God's Peace & Love...but instead to enfold all Muslims, along with every human being in a Net of Divine Light of the Creator, helping raise the vibrations of all of us.

Blessings of Love & Light,

Steve 

I wonder what is the underlining fear we are too see here? What do you see?

Thank you Michelle for your penetrating question,

I see that you are from the USA also. I am seeing too many people who are contracting within a frightened ego and closing their hearts to certain segments of our population. I think they are giving into an energy of fear. It seems to be fed by the popular media, and of course messages from some of our politicians who are running for president.

I think the work of Lightworkers is not to enter into that stream of energy, but to look for ways to interject Love and Light. I find interjecting gentle messages into such places as Facebook is effective in raising consciousness. As the Grandmothers say, tune into the web of light.

What is your understanding of this underlining fear?

Blessings of Love and Light!

Ishema

Thank you Steve for your comment,

I agree with you. Love and Light are gentle and quiet, but there are millions of Lightworkers and we are steadily raising the vibration for all humanity. We must keep on, keeping on because it is important and powerful!

And yes, everyone is a child of God and all benefit and are lifted by Love and Light.

Blessings of Love and Light!

Ishema

I see fear of love. Scared to give it maybe because fear of not knowing how? Fear of ones love wont work or fearing it's not good enough. Fear of rejection of love after so much energy of working through fear inbring able to . Somehow through the ages so many have come to believe love as a very frighting 50/50 chance outcome of really good or really bad hurt . Somehow the risk of the big love jump is scary then the fear after the jump your looking at a 1/2 chance of working out. Then......... there's the wondering what are the terrorist scared of? I cant personally wonder on it much beavuse I know nothing of it due to I have not seen t.v. or read news paper in over 4years. I 've been walking in a simple "head in the clouds of #9 " kind of way. This has been a good way of being for me. I cant fear what I dont know. But I am curious whats so scary love? Very sad to think the fear is of love. Hummm....

Thank you Michelle for your thoughts. The gentle energy of Love that you contribute is valuable to raising the collective vibration of us all.

We definitely need to increase the confidence in Love. This is the job of the Lightworkers of the world. Love is gentle, but it is powerful! And there are millions of Lightworkers. It has been steadily raising the vibration of humanity for years. Love will win because our Souls, Guides and God Him/Herself is behind Love.

Blessing of Abundant Love!

Ishema

The one thing that all of us want i mean really truly want more then anything EVER! is to be loved if someone says they don't want it or need it ,instantly as soon as those words are spoken its like hearing about dry rain. they know as well as you do its heart , screaming aching calling out sliently with their soul windows wide open at you and shyness . HIDING THE FACT. And the anticipation of having IT. swirling fluttering...is it ....? Can I? The mind can only hear from all parts of it's self pleading all the way back in its memory pick me! Pick me! Oh p. L. E. A. S. E. LET IT BE ME .I WANT TO FEEL BEING IT! Waiting... wanting. Tangled toes and tippy hair. The deep well heart dry of being just hu-man. But in the bottom depth a tiny spark . (A tiny whisper word... *worthy. ....) in that secret chamber place of heart dried up long ago hardened innerself lost to soul .shameself hollow and echoing in despair love me love me its all I need love me love me it will so quickly and completely fix me. All I need to know in my heart Is....... To know you love me. Because if you can love me then .....then maybe that whisper way within .....will be true if you love me then I.........I will hear my I AM That I AM whisper back to my worthyself... I Am that I AM Loveself If you love me . I can love me too. And I AM Loving You. Loving me. And I love us loving. Loving loving you .loving that you love me..

Woooweee typing on this cell phone is loving this message to get to you

Thank you Michelle,

Never doubt the power of Love!

Blessings of Love!

Ishema

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service