LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

This Now Moment: Message from the Grandmothers

"Grandmothers," I said, “the world today seems filled with lies, greed, and falseness. If the governments aren’t corrupt, they’re inept, and each day that they fiddle around and line each other’s pockets, our beloved planet is degraded more. I have talked of this with you for many years and you’ve always said that fighting against things that seem wrong is an endless process, and one that won’t return the earth to balance. I agree with you, Grandmothers, and at the same time I have no wish to give up in despair. So here is my question: How can I/we be a pure vessel and hold light steady in this world? And how do we do that without getting angry or overwhelmed? Please answer me in a new way, Grandmothers so I can hear it,” I said. “I’m tired of the platitudes I’ve used to comfort myself. Yetch!” I exclaimed. “I don’t believe them any more. Please give me the truth, Grandmothers,” I said. “I’m ready to listen.”

“There is nothing wrong with the world,” they replied, eyeing me benignly. Their words triggered something in me. “Nothing wrong with the world!” I cried. “Talk about Yetch! Now that statement—nothing wrong with the world--is truly yetch-worthy,” I said, on fire with indignation. “You’re voicing one of my own platitudes—but worse!” I fumed, but when the Grandmothers continued to regard me with that same benign look, I began to question my response. “Oops,” I said to myself, “there may be more to this.”

“Look at what matters,” they said. “Huh?” I muttered, “what are they talking about now?” “Who you are in this moment matters,” they said, and pointing to the ground before them, repeated, “in this moment. Life exists in this moment and nowhere else,” they explained. “Love is here in this moment. Beauty is here,” they said.“How fully you embrace what lies before you matters. Do these ideas that you seem to hold so dear, do the various governmental, economic, religious and social systems really matter?” they asked. “Are they even real? Do they ‘matter’ in this moment or do they only ‘matter’ in your mind?

“Those who seek to control the world through dishonest means do not know how to live in this moment,” they explained. “Such people are run by fear—fear of lack, fear of not enough, fear of not being ‘special’ in the world--that is why they hoard, cheat and steal. They are run by fear,” they said, lifting their palms as if to say, “Well…what do you expect?” “And if you give your energy over to fighting these people, or to bemoaning your fate, to wringing your hands about the ‘evils’ of the world, you too are run by fear.”

Shaking their heads, the Grandmothers gave me a serious look and said, “Stay in thismoment and do not leave it. Stay here now. We are with you. We sit in thismoment with you; you are not alone. And we tell you that in this moment there is no fear. There is nothing bad here and now. “Bad” is in the mind,” they said. “Do not condemn yourself, or condemn others, judging what you do not understand. Do not hurry and do not worry, but sit here and stay here, now,” the Grandmothers said. “Stay with us. Stay out of the maelstrom that rages and blows everywhere. That is what maelstroms do,” they explained, shrugging their shoulders, “they blow and rage. But you needn’t,” they shook their heads. “Instead, sit with us and turn your eyes to what lies before you. Isn’t life lying before you? Isn’t beauty lying before you? Isn’t love lying before you? Why would you want to leave that? Do you want to leave this now moment for the raging and blowing of the world’s latest maelstrom? Is it truly that fascinating?

“Stay in this moment with us,” the Grandmothers said, “and then from the reality ofthis moment, move forward. If you wait until you are guided to act, your actions will then be blessed. Your actions will be blessings,they said. “God/Divinity/ the One Love always abides in this moment. Always," they said. Abide with it,

http://www.grandmothersspeak.com

Elephant SOS--letter from Mali

There is currently an elephant holocaust in Africa driven by rising demand in China for luxury status goods, and war, where well-armed fighters decimate whole herds to sell the ivory to buy more arms (for an example see the article below, and the video if you have a strong stomach) .

Up until now the Mali elephants have not experienced poaching. We are not sure why or how they have escaped it - maybe because the ivory is of very bad quality and crumbles and fractures easily because of the dry climate - but this year, the Tuareg rebellion (fuelled by arms and the Tuareg mercenaries returning from Libya), followed by the (bloodless) coup, led to a withdrawal of all government presence from the elephant range and as a result we have had three killings.

Our project has continued working with the local communities and they have been marvelous in discovering the identities of the perpetrators and the people behind them. We have demonstrated that you can't get away with elephant killing, but to arrest these people, armed back-up is needed. 

Our concern now is that at some point there will be an offensive to retake the north of the country that is currently in the hands of Al-Qaeda aligned groups, and that the conflict plus the influx of foreign troops may greatly increase the risk to these elephants. We are raising money for an armed rapid response unit that can act on information gleaned by the local communities, but I would like to reach out to the larger community to support the elephants and these Malian communities with fundamental spiritual scaffolding and energy work. If you have some ideas about how to share this with your networks, please do  

Thank you for being such supporters of all Earth's creatures. I honour you greatly for your work .  

With love and blessings, Susan Canney, susan.canney@zoo.ox.ac.uk

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/footage-reveals-elephant-poaching-horror/story-fndo48ca-1226447441986

Letters from some Beautiful Grandmothers

From the Canadian Prarie

Two quiet grandmothers who meet with the Grandmothers in a 'Group of One.'

The Grandmothers have got the world covered with the Net of Light and I'm sure that love extends into the farthest reaches of the universe so it truly is a "UNIVERSAL BLESSING" that we have received. I cannot begin to explain the "love and singing" our hearts are experiencing. We get to carry this joy for the rest of our days. How awesome, stupendous and marvelous is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean and I felt a "strong pull" to become grandmother's. It was a knowing in our hearts that it was right for us. Upon receiving our empowerment - we looked forward to "having a group" as it were and were extremely disappointed when no one "arrived." Other times we were convinced that "something was wrong" and became full of doubt, but it felt right to carry on and so we did. Many, many times we asked the Grandmothers if "we were doing what we needed to do or if we should be doing something else." We asked that if it was the "something else" then they should please make us aware of what that was. We never did receive any "something else's" - so we continued doing what we felt was right. After a time we just came to "trust" that what we were doing was the work of the Grandmother's and the doubts and questioning simply took a back seat.

When we finally stopped worrying about "our commitment to the Grandmother's" - we realized this experience was not about that all. It is totally and completely about "the Grandmother's commitment to us and therefore to all of humanity." As long as we are living our lives the best way we know how and treating ourselves and others with love and respect then we are doing exactly what we need to be doing. I mean - who benefits when we live our lives in that manner?" I would dare to suggest - "ALL OF HUMANITY." We have come to understand that the Grandmother's ask nothing more of us than " to be who we are - loving human beings--and when we do that we bring "peace to the world and create heaven on earth." It truly is the "Grandmother's Blessing" to us all and we have had to do "nothing" except be who we already are. I daresay that to us ' this is the "WISDOM OF THE GRANDMOTHERS AND WE ARE HEALING THE WORLD."

We would like to thank you profoundly for considering us as "forerunners" to the Group of One" meetings. We are honored by your words and actions in this regard even though it was never our intention for it to be this way. ( maybe it was the Grandmother's intention???) However, there never really is a "group of one" as the twelve Grandmother's are always with us plus any others whose presence we request. With "hearts full of love" - we sincerely thank you and the Grandmother's for this special honor - you can be sure that we will feel this blessing everyday of our lives.

Jean Ouelette & Gloria Edgar

A note about the "Quiet Ones." Jean and I have come to believe there are millions of "Quiet Ones" doing the Grandmother's work - living and loving from their hearts everyday. They have not received any official "empowerment", but they intuitively know what it's going to take to change the world and they go about doing it everyday. They give of their love freely and ask nothing in return - when you "don't feed the ego - you truly stay "unnoticed" at least by all except those who receive the blessing of your love.

From Lithuania

I, personally, have experienced some "change of heart' since the Grandmothers' Gathering in Lithuania and now I am no longer repulsed by all the drunks, who gather in a nearby square. Had even some contact with them - positive.  Who would have thought!!! Now they are all smiling to me!!!  

I've looked up your website and enjoyed reading many items in it. It was so enlightening to read the explanation given by the Grandmothers  of the reason of some pain you were experiencing as the resistance of the old cells in receiving new energies. That gave me a momentous insight into that quite unexpected pain that had gripped me in an area of the heart and held me in a strange grip. Now it is gone. It went away as soon as the reason became clear to me.  

From a Portuguese grandmother

I started a Grandmothers' group in Toronto but few women came to me. Then I went to this event in Toronto and a woman came from New York City. She said to me, "You are in the Grandmother Spirit group from Sharon in California. She said, " I read The Grandmothers Speak and I saw the Grandmothers beside you. Some women heard her and now two women start to come to the Grandmothers' meetings. They asked me pass the Empowerment to them and they said they feel the Grandmothers call.

I know the Grandmothers help me in this wonderful journey. I am grateful and honored to be part of this lovely group.I hope next year to come to the Gathering in California and bring the women with me. Grandmothers take care everything.

All Love

Fatima

Grandmothers' Group Near You

To find a Grandmothers' group near you where you can learn about the Grandmothers' message, receive the Grandmothers' Empowerment into the energy of yin, and study their lessons, go to: Grandmother's Groups. Both women and men are welcome and there is no charge for this work.

Gathering of the Grandmothers in Belgium

On Sept. 14 and 15 we will gathering in Tielrode, Belgium. People from across Europe will come together to work with the ancestors and with the powerful Net of Light that is holding the Earth steady at this time. We will gather at the De Rietgers Resort on a lake between Antwerp and Ghent.

For more information see our website. grandmothersspeak.com

Grandmothers' Words of Wisdom (from Our Love is Our Power)

Wishing you all the very best, Sharon McErlane & Louie

SharonAndLouieSMALL
Sharon McErlane
Grandmothers Speak

phone:  949 338 4691

Views: 18

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service