LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Blessings on this momentous SoulStice/Christed 10 day journey into Oneness,

I would like to share with you a divine download from The Great Creator and Original 13, who love us so very much and are increasingly speaking through us as we ascend, transmute, translate and morph into Christed Beings. I am told that when these channeled downloads/ meditations/upgrades are experienced, some pretty amazing things happen, from the physical to the ethereal to activating the Mer-Ka-Ba and Sirian Heart Template. But the magic is in the actual vocalization and sound transference. I hope it helps you remember to fly, or at least stay grounded for the ride of our lives (or both. Lol).

Before I share the video, which meanders every which way as we hold the equivalent of a ten-way conference call with Ascended Masters (phew) and still try to ask them and my Higher Self to simplify channelings (it can be bumpy with side notes and asides and all), I’d like to share some of the words from Source (and the video) in edited version…

These kinds of downloads and transmutations can happen in group activations or privately. Most definitely, I can attest, there should be a heightened frequency, a cleaner aura, a more open heart and more of a “knowingness” and “sense of connection and oneness.” After I did this one I felt totally comatose RELAXED, in love, beaming. When I listened to it, I went to that sweet spot again. I hope it is useful for you…

BLESSINGS, and Namaste!

Heather Straube

Psychic Channel , Mystic, Speaker, Writer

For the 42 minute video and high frequency DNA upgrade/meditation/message, you can visit…

http://www.heatherstraube.com/orion/solstice-divine-message-meditat...

Edited Excerpt…

‘The Christed light is beaming into the Earth and fully magnifying your potential…

As the Great Spirit, I tell you that I am holding space for you. This is a time for rectification…Now the tide is turning; know that I am supporting you always, but it is a critical moment in decision-making. Archangel Michael [and others] stands with me in the circle of the original thirteen.

Hear me now when I say this is a momentous occasion. Yes, there is much time to play and to be frivolous and have great gratitude and to relax. With all the glorious light beaming down into every part of your cellular structure, even through this fortification and transcendent energies, as The Great Spirit, I tell you now~

Make your heart decision today to understand what it is you have come here to do, what your commitments are to yourself and to your brotherhoods and sisterhoods. Commit to identifying your skills, the ramifications of your words, the love, inactivity, activity, non-love, jealousy, greed, killing, beauty, eating, joy, sex, orgasm, clarity, purpose…

And, yet, with these words, the list, notice them dissolve with this sacred vocalization. We are here as the panel of the original thirteen to rectify what we co-created through your own decision-making process. [And, now we are all here for the final review.] Imagine as if you are at the gates of Heaven or that you stand before the Egyptian Goddess Ma’at, where ‘who you have been’ and your decisions are measured and weighed. Did you live a balanced life? You are there to say this is what my life has been…

Remembering that you are one with us. Feel this energy transmission of rectification and sanctification of your love, your commitments. Right now we'd like you to take three deep breaths, knowing you are making a decision with each breath. What do you accept with your entire being? What do you not accept and what will you expedite and release right now?’ 

‘Honor your limitations, being okay with saying ‘NO’, going inward, becoming a hermit, not in the hiding kind of way but in a way that allows you to simply Be, in silence, in reflection: In nature, barefooted with water and minerals, sanctified, and testifying with your whole being. How glorious we all are. How beautiful it can become, how hard the road has been. You made it this far. Congratulations! Many of you who have travelled the harder roads are the ones who are feeling the light and it may be uncomfortable. It has all been chosen well and you are stronger for it, understanding how fully and completely gorgeous you are and how ‘faults and curses’ are really here to help you help yourself and others get clear…’

Remember, your commitment, not a heavy type, not the job type, not even the I-have-kids-I-must-attend-to type.

What is your commitment to yourself?

What is my heart speaking, how can it resonate into the universe with these ten days of increased and intensified light crystalline diamond energies, some say the Golden ray. The sun has been working so hard, as if he is pushing and pushing to give birth to something newer, brighter or magnificent. And of course before that, it can seem dark. Be patient, Be loving, [Be Strong]...’

‘Many of you will be connected today through this transmission with your Syrian Blue Star Guide. Feel the connection with Mother Earth, Gaia and White Buffalo Calf Woman, conduct sacred ceremony.’
‘Many of you are feeling a road of sadness and worry about moving from one world to the next …Several of you will hear this and remember very soon the exact nature of your EarthAngelness; your purpose and plan and matrix will become much more clear. Perhaps you will be more defiant and warrior like. Many of you predicted, or only wished, that your heart would be filled only with feelings of goo goo gaga, sweet feelings of love. This is beautiful, dear ones, but this is a mirage and only one part of the meaning of life and all of existence. As a spokesperson for the qualities of the DNA upgrade from the original thirteen with St Germain, I tell you now that, indeed, it may get harder before it gets better. It may get better before it gets harder. They are all one in the same, dear ones. We are loving you so much...

[There are] Plug-ins for those who are ready for the third strand DNA activation for remembrance, harmonization and purpose…

Remember who you are; This is your time.
Do you feel the love of the original thirteen? You belong with us and you always have. Right now is a time of frequent visitation of loved ones from multiple dimensions. Do not fear. Some of you are returning home to us and recalling your place at the table. ‘

Views: 253

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

May we all relearn how to fly...

Attachments:

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service