LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Discussions on 2012 by Archangel Metatron and Lord Buddha-Part 3

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 19/12/11

Beautiful beings of light we honour you at this time, we lend you our support and love. We are here to guide you into a new stage of your existence on the Earth, upon a new pathway and in a new direction, everything that has been before has led to this period of your growth, making it a time of great importance. While it is important there is a need for the energy of simplicity, of acceptance and pure clear focus. Do not allow yourself to be washed away or overcome in the enormity of this time. This period is of great importance to humanity and the Earth but you have also been at this stage of growth several times before. We say this with the purest of love and a focus of assisting you in moving forward. Many a time at this stage of accelerated growth or ascension humanity has crumbled under the pressure. They have found  the responsibility to much and the transitions too extreme. We wish for you to know that you have grown significantly to make the necessary changes now and in the coming years and we are here to support you in any way we can. In the past such transitions have been sabotaged whether they were hindered by negative intentions or self sabotaged by humanity. It is again that leap of faith that we are asking you to take. None of you really know what will occur in 2012 and many of you are unable to truly understand the transitions that are occurring but rather than allowing fear to override all growth that can be made, we ask that you trust in your own energies. Observe and understand your own being, connect with the Creator, your monad and soul, radiate your original source energy, know and focus upon what you wish to manifest and allow all actions, thoughts and experiences to come from love while manifesting love. You will then be able to observe the transitions free from fear with energetic focus of mind, guiding yourself and the consciousness of humanity through the necessary energetic transitions and changes.

As in most of your journey you have had to take many leaps of faith and will continue to do so, but it is through the journey of the leap that you discover more about yourself and your truth.

We believe that there is a need to ask for all karma and negative energy connected to past periods of transitions to be released, cleansed and healed. There is a need to acknowledge all those times in the past whether you were involved or not when such transitions were sabotaged by fear, ego, confusion or misunderstanding.

In meditation you may speak this out loud,

'I call upon the assistance and energetic support of my guides, the angelic kingdom and ascended masters. Please surround me in your loving energy. I call forth my soul, monad and the Creator to oversee and support this healing process. I ask for healing on behalf of myself and humanity for all karma that was created due to sabotage during pervious transition periods upon the Earth. Let all karma, negativity, pain, fear and regret held by myself and humanity be bathed in a powerful healing light so that it may be dissolved and restored as a supporting loving energy to assist our current period of transition. I release all energies from the past that may influence our current experiences and ask that love is the only experience of all as we move through this sacred transition period. Let all unneeded energies whether they are released from the atmosphere, the consciousness of humanity, the Earth or the bodies of humanity, let all processes of release and healing be easy and guided by the perfection of the Creator. Thank you.'

Imagine that from your heart chakra and from the heart chakras of all loving beings who surround and are supporting you, love waves flow forward to encapsulate the Earth and humanity to aid complete and absolute healing. You may practice sending love from your heart for as long as you wish, it is also a practice of anchoring more love through your being into the Earth. So many times humanity has sabotaged their own growth process, now these days are behind us and humanity is strong  and aware enough to guide themselves with power into  a new stage of their reality. All are ready to take a leap of faith but of course you know that as you take the first step of the leap we will then carry you all the way. This was a powerful and appropriate process of healing at this time.

At this stage of transition it is essential to remind you of the 11-11-11 energy wave and the qualities of,  love from truth, openness, unity, happiness, empowerment, embodiment, sensitivity and liberation. These qualities are still flowing from the Creator's soul and are being pointed out to you each and every day by the vibration of the Creator that you accept. You are being encouraged to embody these qualities in preparation for the 2012 activation of love. Each quality when experienced allows you to connect on a deeper level with the energy of love within your being and within the Creator. We believe that by adopting the activation explanation of Lord Buddha and placing the words, 'I am 2012,' before each quality and repeating these qualities to yourself throughout the day you will ignite the energies from within you and attract then in higher vibrations from the Creator's soul. This will bring the qualities into the present and current energy, allowing for you to accept the appropriate vibrations of each.

'I am 2012 Love from Truth, I am 2012 Openness, I am 2012 Unity, I am 2012 Happiness, I am 2012 Empowerment, I am 2012 Embodiment, I am 2012 Sensitivity, I am 2012 Liberation.'

Let the energies then pour into your being as you sit in acceptance.

2012 is a time when each person will experience an activation within them of greater love. This activation will originate from many aspects of your being and while it will be a joyous experience , the loving energy holds the purpose of recoding all energetic patterns into energetic patterns of love. This recoding will begin first in your own energetic systems and bodies. It is already beginning to alter. Then your physical aspect will be recoded by love into energetic codes and patterns of love. This will mean that there is a shift in your DNA.  With this transition we may see many people being freed of illness or pain as the energetic patterns of illness are recreated into energetic patterns of love, thus bringing forth prefect health. Later we will see that the atmosphere, consciousness and energy of the Earth will be recoded into codes of love. it is essentially akin to painting the world pink, it will take time but will be most beautiful.

With this in mind we wish to prepare you for this process and recoding of your own energy.  The angelic vibration of love is very similar to the vibration of love that will manifest so we wish for you to call upon the angelic vibration of love to pour into your being on a physical and spiritual level. Call upon the angelic vibration of love to flow into the Earth and all of humanity at the same time. Washing all of humanity and the Earth with love and anchoring the vibration of love to support and create a foundation for the transition of love. The angels will work with your energies to fill you with love and to ensure that as the activation occurs you are able to recode your energetic pattern with love easily and automatically. Let the angels work with you to remove all lower negative vibrational energies from your being, surroundings and auric field so that you can heighten your vibration from this moment each and every day.

Increasing your energy vibration now with the power of love will assist you tremendously in recoding your energetic patterns into patterns of love, therefore assisting in anchoring the Era of Love on the Earth.

'Angels of love, I call upon your presence and energy to surround me. Please pour into my being the angelic vibration of love to heal and cleanse my entire energy. Increase my energy vibration with each and every day and support me in holding a greater volume of love as I activate a pure love from within my being. Thank you.'

We love you unconditionally, we and all aspects of the Creators soul love you unconditionally.

Archangel Metatron and Lord Buddha

New Capsules of Wisdom from Archangel Metatron- Tremendous Cleansing

Read about Natalie's 11-11-11-Egypt Trip

Check out Lord Buddha's Ascension Sound Vibrations

Spiritual Educational Courses, More Information

Four Week Preparation Course only £5, More Information

Twelve Rays of Light Book Available Now

Understand the Twelve Rays of Light. Though commonly spoken of, the wealth of knowledge that they hold is very rarely comprehended or utilised. Learn how they could transform your life and enhance your spiritual progression.

Liberate yourself from the cycle of life and merge once more with the infinite aspect of your soul and the Creator by working diligently with the Twelve Rays. Through study of and integration with the rays and spiritual hierarchy, you will discover the keys to your own ascension process on the Earth.

Views: 24

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service