LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Body Shifts

by Lady Nada, Mother Mary and Lady Quan Yin

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 24-06-12

Divine Goddess blessings and love flow in abundance to embrace you in the heavenly motherly energies. We, Lady Nada, Mother Mary and Lady Quan Yin are uniting our energy and consciousness so that we may speak to you as one directly to the oneness energy within your being. Due to our identical intentions and the merging of our energy vibration our energy holds greater power and loving strength as we connect with your being at this moment. We are always focusing upon empowering the Goddess light; by connecting our energies with each other and projecting our consciousness to you we are able to empower your own Goddess vibration and light.

Please take a deep breath in with the focus of connecting with our energies, as you exhale let the Goddess vibration of your being rise and expand from your being. To recognise the Goddess vibration and its wonderful consciousness within your being only needs to consist of a simply intention.

The Goddess vibration is building on the Earth with immense power, not only are we seeing the Goddess vibration emerge from many but we are able to realise that the magnification of December 2012 will truly allow the Goddess strength and purity to arise as an equal energy of the Creator recognised by all. We, Lady Nada, Mother Mary and Lady Quan Yin come forward to you today to remind you of your Goddess self and to assist you in realising that the ascension process you and the Earth are achieving at this time and will experience in December 2012, is the raising of the Goddess to equal strength to any other aspect of the Creator. An awakening of the Goddess vibration is occurring at this very moment in ascension as all focus upon their own meditations and spiritual qualities. As the Goddess arises so this will support an explosion of love on the Earth as if love is showing over and from all. The Goddess vibration acts as a foundation at this time for the awakening and manifestation of the vibration and era of love.

Please take a moment to honour and give thanks to the Goddess vibration for facilitating the greater awakening and realisation of love within all. Inhale once more accepting the Goddess vibration around you, as you exhale let the Goddess vibration emerge and expand from within your being. Notice how a river of love small or large follows your focused intention upon radiating and expanding your Goddess vibration.

The river of love that we speak about flowing after you exhale with focus upon expansion of your Goddess self is often neglected and missed as many revert their focus back to the breath inhaled once more but the same can occur when connecting with any aspect or vibration of the Creator. As you become more expansive in your energies and your breath with each connection you make love awakens within you. The Goddess vibration is extremely essential to add to the vibration that is being created on the Earth and within all being to facilitate the ascension process.  With the greater focus upon the river of love that flows if only for a second between your exhaled and inhaled breath you can assist in supporting the flowing river of the Goddess vibration of the Creator.

At this moment with focus upon the Goddess vibration rising there is a need to realise that the Goddess vibration can arise within each of you equally whether you are in a male or female physical body. This isn't a movement of empowering souls in physical female bodies but a movement of empowering all with the Goddess vibration.

Please take a deep breath in, acknowledging this awareness of equality deep within your being, as you exhale know that greater knowledge and understanding will flow from you.

We have united our consciousness as one together today to speak with you about your emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. At this time on the Earth there is a great volume of light anchoring into the Earth and your being, as well as emerging from the Earth and your being which instigates shifts of energy. This can mean that your emotional, mental and spiritual bodies can become unbalanced with each other. The imbalance usually rectifies its self with time but in order to remain focused and in harmony as numerous and simultaneous shifts occur there is a need to be able to rectify any imbalance that may occur in the emotional, mental and spiritual body.

Your spiritual body is currently being flooded with light vibrations; the energy of your spiritual body is activating, bringing forth vibrations to be overcome and encourages a greater sense of unity. The immense light that your spiritual body in your auric field is collecting and awakening will naturally affect your other energetic bodies including your physical body. This can result in strain, tension and stress in your energy bodies especially your mental and emotional bodies but predominantly the spiritual body is thrusting higher vibrations of light into the mental body which is causing some shifts and alterations, at times you may feel as if you need to be peacefully as the light soothes and stills your mind. On other occasions you may find memories that you thought you had dealt with coming to the surface, this could be for their final release. Some may find that their mind is being submerged in wisdom or may become forgetful; this is all due to the radiance of the spiritual body.

With greater and quicker vibrations of light almost like a waterfall flooding into the mental body, this can be carried into the emotional body. Many people may find that their emotions are heightened, maybe they are able to weep with ease or find knots of old energy emerging,this is all due to the greater anchoring of light into the spiritual body. You may understand that this is a normal journey of light flowing into the spiritual body, through the mental and emotional body into manifestation or the physical world. You would be correct in your understanding but the intensity of light is so great at this time that large shifts are occurring quickly which leaves little time for recovery and rebalancing of the energy.

We feel that if you focus upon bringing balance to your spiritual, mental and emotional bodies then your entire being will unite with greater strength and harmony would be experienced throughout each new shift and energy awakening.

We suggest to you that you call upon our energies, Lady Nada, Mother Mary and Lady Quan Yin to be of assistance, we also wish to say that you can achieve the same balancing for the Earth and Mother Earth when it feels appropriate.

'I call upon the energy of the Creator with vibrations most appropriate for me now to flow as a pillar of light over and through my entire being. I breathe in the essence of the Creator awakening the divine essence of the Creator within my being. As I exhale I expand the presence of the Creator within me, allowing the river of love to flow also as I pause my breathing for a moment of focus.

I call upon the energy, vibration and light of Lady Nada to surround and flow into my spiritual body to ensure and create complete harmony and balance within my spiritual body. I now imagine and know that my spiritual body in my auric field is completely balanced. I now breathe into my spiritual body to experience the balanced created by my being and Lady Nada. (Take time) Thank you.

I call upon the energy, vibration and light of Lady Quan Yin to surround and flow into my mental body to ensure and create complete harmony and balance within my mental body. I now imagine and know that my mental body in my auric field is completely balanced. I now breathe into my mental body to experience the balanced created by my being and Lady Quan Yin. (Take time) Thank you.

I call upon the energy, vibration and light of Mother Mary to surround and flow into my emotional body to ensure and create complete harmony and balance within my emotional body. I now imagine and know that my emotional body in my auric field is completely balanced. I now breathe into my emotional body to experience the balanced created by my being and Mother Mary. (Take time) Thank you.

As the energies of the Creator, Lady Nada, Lady Quan Yin and Mother Mary unite within my being, complete harmony and balance has been created within my spiritual, mental and emotional bodies, extending into my etheric and physical bodies, allowing for shifts and transitions to occur with ease.'

(Reach your arms out to the side, take your right arm above your head, the left arm down simultaneously, then bring both arms to your heart centre in prayer position. Reach your arms out to the side, take your left arm above your head, the right arm down simultaneously, then bring both arms to your heart centre in prayer position. Repeat as many times as you wish.

As you extend your arms out to the side you are engaging your auric field and energetic bodies, then with the remaining actions you are aligning all energise in harmony to your heart chakra, it is a powerful practice of bringing balance and harmony to your entire being.)

We hope that you will find this practice beneficial in remaining balanced as your ascension evolves,

Lady Nada, Lady Quan Yin and Mother Mary

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting, I will practice this to balance myself, it feels good.  L&L Renate

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service