LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Overflowing and Prosperous Heart

The Elders December Solstice Transmission ~ The Sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace By

Anrita Melchizedek

Welcome sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this magical month of December, as you experience the sacred Comic Fire of Peace through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta, amplified through the 12:12 Gateway and the Solstice energies on December the 21st. Throughout this year of 2016 sweet ones, you have been taken deeper into the knowing of yourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love through the activation of the Petals of the Christed Heart, and deeper into the New Earth Templates of this Golden Age of Light. And now sweet ones, as you experience the powerful Planetary energies in this month of December through the Petal of your Peaceful Heart, you are drawn into the Divine Causal Body of Helios and Vesta, surrounded in an Electronic Ring of Fire, a shield of pure God essence, additionally activated by your Beloved I Am Presence and sustained by the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace. This further assists the group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light directive in the focus of the creation of Heaven on Earth. Furthermore, the Solar Crystalline Consciousness amplifies and activates through your etheric electronic body of Light, your I Am Avatar Light Body, as well as increasing your Light Quotient as you walk the pathway of Divine Love.

As the Patterns of Perfection amplify through the Unity Grid of Divine Love, you are offered an opportunity to experience the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace through Helios and Vesta’s great Spiritual Sun Temple of Light, within the etheric Sun behind the physical Sun. Within this sacred Spiritual Sun Temple, you are assisting in the releasing of old stresses, and three dimensional templating that has created areas of misalignment within your lives, wrapped in these beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold flames of God’s Infinite Perfection.

So, without any further ado, let us move into this experiential transmission of Light, and the experience of the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace. Let us start by setting our sacred space as you come together as One Unified Cosmic Heart. So for a moment now sitting in your sacred space, simply breathe into the body. Breathe initially in through the nose and out the mouth, and as you breathe out through the mouth just allow yourselves to release all that needs to be released in this Now. Breathing in gently, breathing out in such a way that you start to release what is needing to be released in this Now, and finding a balance in these deep rhythmic breaths, feeling into the body, feeling into the physical body, as you start to breathe now through the nose. Inhaling through the nose, exhaling through the nose. And focusing now on the lower abdominal muscles. Expanding the lower abdomen as you breathe in, contracting the lower abdomen as you breathe out, and finding this rhythmic breath that still allows you the sense of breathing in the Light of Creation, and releasing what needs to be released, through this in-breath and out-breath.

Good. Now have a sense of merging with your Beloved I Am Presence, the highest aspect of your Soul light within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God. Feel this connection being made now, taking you deeper into your heart, and now activating the Christed Petals within your sacred heart. Your Peaceful Heart, your Loving Heart, your Healing Heart, your Joyful and Happy Heart, your Innocent and Open Heart, your Powerful Heart, your Knowing Heart, your Passionate Heart, your Overflowing and Prosperous Heart, your Trusting Heart, your Heart of Integrity and Truth, and now your Intimate Heart. As these petals of the Christed Heart activate now to the maximum cosmic law can allow, you bring a focus back to the Peaceful Heart sweet ones, which activates in this month of December.

And now you connect to all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High as you invoke the Overlighting of Mother/Father God. Calling in now the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light. The Brotherhood of the Light and Lord Melchizedek. The Archangels and their Divine Feminine Counterparts. The Mighty Elohim and their Divine counterparts. Lord Melchior, the Galactic Logos, Helios and Vesta, the Solar Logii, Sanat Kumara, the bridge to Solar Christ Consciousness, Lord Buddha the Planetary Logos, and now calling in the Ascended Masters and Ray Masters. Wonderful. And now call in your Master Guides, your Guardian Angel and all other Beings of Light from On High you personally acknowledge.

And now just feel yourselves connecting into the Unity Grid of Divine Love, connecting to the Light workers, and starseeded ones, and all those joining you from around the globe in this Solstice celebration. Good sweet ones.

Just get yourselves comfortably relaxed now, grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth, as we go on the start of our journey into the energy of the sacred Comic Fire of Peace through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta. This transmission is done in the form of an invocation to deepen this experience for each one of you individually and collectively.

Embraced within the Divine Causal Body of Helios and Vesta,

and wrapped in their copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Light,

I am now surrounded in an Electronic Ring of Fire, a shield of pure God essence.

I now find myself traveling in my Merkaba Vehicle of Light,

entering Now into the great Spiritual Sun Temple of Light and Solar Heart of Helios and Vesta.

Through the Overlighting of these sacred Beings and our God Parents for this Solar System,

I bring a focus to the Petals of my Christed Heart,

activating in particular now,

the Christed Petal of my Peaceful Heart,

as I experience the anchoring of the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace,

and the fifth dimensional Earth Templates of Solar Christ Consciousness.

Through the Patterns of Perfection, and the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace,

I glimpse the Akashic Records Keepers,

giving me the insight and understanding as to my Life lessons through my pre-birth agreements and karmic contracts,

and how each perceived challenge and experience I have chosen,

has taken me deeper into the Cosmic Heart of all Creation,

and into the next level of my Soul’s blossoming, magnificence and Light,

through my ability to embrace the full range of my emotions.

I understand all is Divinely Perfect within the seemingly imperfection,

and in this knowing,

that the pathway forward, through the Christed Timelines, is one of Love, forgiveness and universal peace.

Helios and Vesta now place within my heart chakra a Zolkien Wheel of Light,

a spinning disc of Light,

transforming into Light every thought, feeling and action vibrating at a lesser frequency than the Patterns of Perfection and God’s Infinite Unconditional Divine Love.

Surrounded now in this Electronic Ring of Fire,

I bring a focus to my physical body,

as I wrap each body part and organ in this beautiful sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace,

releasing old stresses, traumas and pain within my physical body.

As the sub-atomic particles within my body start to spin in these increased Light frequencies,

I activate the axiatonal lines found along the 12 acupuncture meridian lines within the body.

Through these 144 spin points of oscillating ray frequencies,

I bring in all the healing frequencies that I may need into each body part and organ,

knowing that my physical body is a Temple of Light,

a radiant expression of my Godself as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.

As I breathe deep into my body, wrapped in these copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Helios and Vesta,

I trust and surrender into the Divine intelligence of my body,

as I trust and surrender to Life,

in peace, gratitude and appreciation of All That I Am.

I am now placed in a Light Healing Infusion Chamber of Light.

This Light Healing Infusion Chamber infuses each sub-atomic particle within my Beingness with the bio-energetic matrix circuitry of the Crystalline Life-Code Seed Atoms.

This crystalline infusion of Light bathes my organs and body parts,

the central nervous system, and sensory system,

the brain chemistry, the bio-circuitry, and the endocrine system,

in a beautiful healing Light,

assisting in the rejuvenation of my physical body,

increasing my energy levels,

and recalibrating my lower bodies.

I now direct these Light ray frequencies and the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace into the Unity Grid and Crystalline Matrix of Divine Love,

allowing all Life to experience this recalibration of their lower bodies,

increased vitality,

peace within themselves,

and the rejuvenation of their physical bodies.

I now experience a Molecular Restructuring Chamber of Light.

As the sub-atomic particles spin in increased Light frequencies in resonance to the New Earth Templates,

and amplified through the super-electron,

old false beliefs, judgments and cellular memories of pain and betrayal, victim and persecutor consciousness, resentment, anger, shame and guilt,

are released and absorbed into the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace.

I bring a focus to my relationships, and send gratitude to each person within my Life that I have connected with along both the karmic and Christed Timelines,

forgiving and loving and simply letting go of any perceived expectations of how our relationship should have been as I deepen into the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace.

And now, I direct these spiraling Light particles and the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace into the hearts and minds of all Humanity,

allowing all Life to truly know we can all live in Peace and gratitude,

as One Unified Cosmic Heart

I now experience a Purification Rings of Fire Chamber of Light.

This Light Chamber comes through in rings of rings of Light around the lower bodies,

removing toxic energies, implants, elementals and whatever else needs to be purified in this Now.

And now, I direct these Purification Rings of Light and the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peacethrough, within and around all areas of Mother Earth,

needing this purification and increased Crystalline Light frequencies,

allowing all Life to experience this purification, balance, peace and renewed sense of equilibrium.

I now activate the Crystalline Sun DNA templates,

and the 12 fire letters within each one of my 12 Strands of DNA,

through the appropriate scalar wave programs,

taking on this Solar crystalline matrix at a cellular level,

activating my I Am Avatar Body of Light,

and increasing my Light Quotient,

as I experience an increased level of Solar Christ Consciousness,

and the knowing of my Service work in peace and harmony and Love upon this sacred earth.

I now see before me a most beautiful and sacred Being of Light,

my Beloved I Am Presence.

As my Beloved I Am Presence now merges with me,

I experience the full activation and actualization of the Petals of my Christed Heart,

illuminating every sub-atomic particle within my Beingness.

My Christed Heart take me into the knowing that I am Home,

I Am and have always been embraced within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God,

as a magnificent, precious, illuminating, sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.

I now connect into the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light,

as together we surround Mother Earth and all her Life in the beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold flames of the sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace,

at this time of the Solstice.

And now, assisted by the many Legions of Light from On High,

I connect to the twelve Golden Solar Sun Disc discs within the 144 Crystalline Grid of Divine Love.

I now experience these energetic spirals through the Golden Solar Sun Discs linking into the Petals of my Christed Heart.

As my heart actualizes the Solar Crystalline Light frequencies,

I now experience the crystalline matrix of the New Earth Templates through One Unity Consciousness, Divine Love and World Peace.

The Petals of the Christed Heart now anchor and activate through the heart chakra of every man, women and child on this earth plane,

choosing to experience this Golden Age of Light,

choosing to experience One Unity Consciousness.

I now come back into my sacred space,

grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,

and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I Am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,

I Am All That I Am.

◊֍◊◊֎◊֎◊◊◊֍◊֎◊֎◊

Video Credits:

Video production by Karl Morfett. Email karl.morfett@gmail.com

Sacred geometric image by Rick Ruggles. Email rick.ruggles@gmail.com

Music Coming to Peace by Andreas Celona https://www.youtube.com/user/andreascelona/videos

Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads

Weblink  http://www.pleiadianlight.net/elders-transmissions-december-2016/

Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network www.pleiadianlight.net

You Tube video: "The Elders December Solstice Transmission ~ The Sacred Cosmic Fire of Peace" 

https://youtu.be/lT6v3z9FiAU

Views: 157

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service