LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Family,

Let us unite in Spirit and Essence on March 19th / 20thto take the next step in the anchoring of the New Earth Matrix all together :-)

What you need: a STONE or CRYSTAL - or several - which is / are ready and willing to be CHARGED with the energies and frequencies of the New Earth.

The time frame is that of our usual lightgrid connections, that is midnight CET - and the intention is to anchor the Light Energywhich has been showered on us during all these days now by the sun!

This is the Moon of White Buffalo Woman - She who brings PEACE. Let us invoke her presence and ask for her help as she is one of the light beings who will lead us into the New World and she has offered to work with us NOW!

Moreover, AA Michael and Mother Mary will accompany us, each providing their light essence - and with them are the legions of Beings of the Violet Ray and Saint Germain!

The Ceremony:

We are called to ANCHOR the Rose Ray, the SOUL RAY,  into our hearts and on Earth - thus connecting SOUL AND BODYthrough a firm bond! And as we are BEINGS of Mother Earth - actually BEING HER!!! - we will thus aid the process of anchoring the soul of our beloved Mother on Earth, too!

It is through the LOVE which we feel in our HEART for the world that is surrounding us, that we serve as anchors for the Rose Pink Ray- and our conscious vision of doing this through connecting our HEART with the HEART of Mother Earth helps raise humanity's consciousness.

At the same time we allow God's Will to melt with ours ... so a fusion can take place ... and we see this as BLUE light which in the beginning is surrounding us ... is surrounding the World, which we ARE ... and then this blue sphere of protection, this blue bubble of God's Will which surrounds us / the World is melting with our essence ... and when the blue light of God's Divine Will which is surrounding us / the World is melting into our Being ... and we feel all doubt subside ... and then it reaches the ROSE PINK Sphere of our HEART ... and they become one ... and the colour which results from this is a brilliant Violet Light!

And this Violet Light is the ESSENCE with which we charge the crystals which we have brought to this ceremony ...  LOVE and God's DIVINE WILL ... take all the time you need ... and when you feel that the process is finished, connect to lightgrid ... let us connect our cleansed and purified  BEING, which is now shimmering in pure Violet Light, to the essence and being of all who are connecting at the very same time now ... let us connect to each other, weaving a glorious new web of light around the whole globe ... Planet Earth!

Hold the energy ... raise your frequency ... and know that your stones and crystals are being charged with this high frequency light ...

When the process is finished, thank your guides and all the beings who have been with you. You can stop here or continue, however you are guided to do.

If you are familiar with the White Light New Earth Matrix, you may continue to connect to all of us now through this pure white light beneath your feet, raising your energy and frequency even more ... seeing and feeling how all the remaining colours are merging with your being too ... and all the while the stones and crystals you have brought serve like batteries which are being CHARGED ... and you may want to burry one of the crystals or stones now - or later -  as a gift to Mother Earth ... and then just see the Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge enfold ... around your body ... and simultaneously around the EARTH BODY ... PEACE unfolding ...

Thank you, White Buffalo Woman!

Thank you, AA Michael and Mother Mary for the gift of the Blue Ray and the Rose Ray!

Thank you, dear Saint Germain, Lady Portia, AA Zadkiel and Lady Amethyst!

Thank you MOTHER EARTH!

From now on WALK IN PEACE and LOVE and endeavor to STAY CONNECTED!

Your HEART is the CENTRE.

In LOVE and LIGHT, overshadowed by the Rose Pink Ray, the Blue Ray and the Violet Ray Beings,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Views: 640

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for this wonderful update, dear sister Kerrie!

Yes, I can feel you and I will be with you on May 20th as I was with you when you went to meet Adama ... the pink and blue light ... what PERFECTION :-) 

I have read Celia Fen's latest channeling today and it is about the Milky Way becoming the Golden Rose Galaxy :-)))

I am sending you my LOVE and joyous THANKS, dear Kerrie,

Sonja Myriel

wow

WOW!!!! That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much, for sharing, dear Jessica :-)

Would you mind if I copied the picture? It's absolutely fascinating! The ring around the sun in all the colours of the rainbow - and the big red orb and the small pink orb right beneath ... gorgeous!!!!

BLESSINGS of LOVE and LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel

COSMIC MOTHER

WOW - Such fantastic and perfectly suiting pictures, dear Arleem, THANK YOU!!!

Love and Light my Dear siste Sonja

In his more evolved aspects - absolutely!

He is then called Eolia :-)

Yes, exactly :-)

Curious what we are evolving into, lol ;-)

BLESSINGs of Love and Light, dear Kerrie,

Sonja Myriel

yesssss

Thank you my Dear sister Zoolithe! I am not good with words, I express through pictures...and with few words....Love xxxx

xxxx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service