LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Family of the Violet Light,

WELCOME in 2011 :-)

Tomorrow, January 4th, 2011, a Partial Solar Eclipse over Europe, Africa and Asia will initiate the New Year with a powerful energy wave which holds the potential to wash away past problems and unsolved karmic issues. Dr. SohiniBen Shukla has drawn my attention to this date and has asked me if we could not organise a world wide group mediation that day - so forth I cam with the following suggestion: to prepare yourself for this New Year Dispensation considering two questions:

1.) What do I want to change in my life and why?

2.) What can I do to initiate these changes and what is impossible for me to change?

When you have found out what you can do: go ahead and walk your talk - and the rest? Well, I suggest you hand the remaining bits and parts over to the Higher Realms of Light - your Guardian Angel or guide will assisst you - and TRUST that s/he will help you to find the bliss and joy in your life which you have not yet found - and empower your dreams and visions with unwavering FAITH and LOVE.

Maybe 2011 will bring exactly the changes you long to see in your life. Maybe other changes occur. Whatever happens or does not happen: be assured it's exactly as it should be once you have handed over your life to the Higher Realms of Light ;-)

Mighty Vicotry, Elohim of the Violet Ray, on whom we focus on January 4th in our focalized mediations with Children of the Sun, speaks:

" . . . You do not have to carry that burden any longer, for I, Mighty Victory, am here to tell you that the way can be clear for all that you are to accomplish in this lifetime if you will but make the calls to your God Presence. You have all of the Power in the Universe right within the framework of your being. Tap that Light. Allow for the 'Falls of Niagara' to continue to flow throughout your being. Allow It to move into Action as the 'Waters of Life' and cleave asunder all of the unreality. "

http://www.ascension-research.org/victory6.html

Tomorrow holds the potential to initiate quick and lasting changes. Are you ready to jump on board and take your fate into your own hands? Are you ready to take responsibility for whatever happens in your life? If you can answer these questions in the positive, I invite you to join the following meditation / ritual / initiation tomorrow:

1.) Invoke the Tube of Light It takes some preparation if you are not familiar with the concept, so please read this discussion well ahead in time! Print out the picture and the text of the invocation ;-) Each paragraph is repeated three times

2.) Hold the Past in your Hands ... Focus on your HEART and then see the Great River of Love which unites us all flow through your heart and CLEANSE, HEAL and PURIFY it ... These purifying waters are now bubbling up to your shoulders and running down your arms where they reach your PAST which you hold in your hands ... releasing all which still hurt ... Feel the PEACE which follows this process of pure transmutation ... and ow it slowly changes into pure JOY :-) the JOY of being ALIVE, the JOY of sharing your Love with all of us ... and out of this Joy grows the POWER to BE - to embody more and more of your Higher Self - the Power of Forgivensee and Self-Love, the Power to free yourself from all former bonds, the Power of LOVE!

3.) This Power of Love is like a golden light which comes from your heart and fills all your bodies: your physical, etheric, mental and emotional body - and then spreads out and reaches your brothers and sisters in Spirit. Christ Consciousness it is called, or Unity Consciousness by others - it is the GOLDEN LIGHT which comes from the Heart of the Cosmsos and the Heart of Mother Earth and YOUR OWN HEART as these are the Portals to the Higher Realms of the Universe. Your HEART is the Centre of the Cosmos - and IN your Heart you find all you have ever been looking for ... take your time to explore these inner realms where you are connected to ALL of us - take your time to feel the Bliss of Re-UNION ...

4.) Close your Mediation repeating the following words 7 times or more often:

I AM a BEING of VIOLET FIRE

I AM the PURITY God desires

and then send the Violet Ray to all your brothers and sisters in this universe and others.

You are a Being of Eternal Light and Beauty. You are always connected to ALL that is. Your human mind and consciousness may block you from this eternal truth - but you are never alone! Whatever you do, think and say has an impact on ALL that IS. And when you are sending the Violet Ray to your lightgrid family, to your physical family, to your human family, to your star family, to your FAMILY of LOVE and LIGHT - they BENEFIT from it and amplify the power of your mediation and prayers which will return to you in TIME :-)

I suggest that you do this or any other kind of meditation which suits your needs best on January 4th, 2011, but please include the last two steps in your personal meditation - so we CONNECT to each other in the well protected Higher Realms of Light!

I will do the meditation at 9 am in the morning, as 9:25 is the time of the maximum of the Solar Eclipse. If you choose to join me at the same time, that's fine :-) but any other time that day is just as fine. As we are all connected we can experience each other's help and light and love throughout the day and even during the night :-) Choose your TIME as it best fits your personal needs - and bless us all with a shower of Violet Light, whenever that may be!

Here's the link to the Time Convertor: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

9 am is two hours before our morning lightgrid connection - that is morning here in Europe ;-)

As this is the first time we do such a mediative journey together throughout a whole day, we can truly call it an initiation into Unity Consciousness - and I would be most pleased if you could post a comment describing your experiences of that day here :-)

In this way we get feedback which will help us understand our mundane or spritual experiences much better and of course you can add your own visions and insights concerning the quality of that day or what you suggest we could do together!

I'm looking forward to your comments, sending you all powerful Violet Ray Blessings,

Sonja Myriel

PS.: One more suggestion for January 4th if you have a deck of cards: Draw four cards:

4. Sun

3. Moon

2. You

1. Earth

The Earth is the ground you hold - and it also stands for the past - and the Moon represents the emotional world - but also the obstacle which stands between you and the Sun - your I AM Presence - the Portal of LIGHT, the Portal of the HEART.

Views: 394

Replies to This Discussion

Today's partial solar eclipse was one of the most unforgettable experiences for me ... I cannot tell all at once but FIRST: it was most unexpected that we saw ALL of the maximum eclipse although the fog which is still hanging all around the area where I live, never lifted!!! The sun was ONLY VISIBLE FOR THE HALF HOUR of the maximum of the solar eclipse - and the eclipse was visible and could be observed without special glasses or any other facilities: as the fog was serving as the perfect filter!

We were invoking the tube of light exactly at that time - so we aligned ourselves to the axis which was built by the

SUN            I AM Presence

MOON       Higher Self

EARTH     Physical Vessel

I have recieved someone else's Violet Ray Blesings at about two hours later whhen I was taking a bath - and then again three hours later.

Lightgrid connection was sooooo easy today :-) all in the same energy!

How was your day? I'm looking forward to more comments,

Sonja Myriel

PS.: One more thing : We were guided by Archangel Gabriel - amidst snow white fog in a snow white landscape .... and mini spraklies all around us :-)

I feel like I'm going to just jump out of my skin. Haven't slept very well...toss & turn, toss & turn. Focusing on anything other than my breath is out of the question. Yet filled with soooo much energy... usually I just get into house cleaning when I feel this, but it was more of a nervous energy. Not very hungry either. Have a Violet candle going as my mind is just wiped from putting any thoughts together....soo just staying in my heart.

One thing that helped was getting under the shower...a few moments of clarity as I invoked the Violet Light and honored the four directions as well as our Ancestors & the Water Elementals that were purifying my aura-chakras-body. Was able to see the earth LIGHTGRID..but just barely..not at clear as most other times & just allowed the Light to float out to it and circled back..   Ohhhh so tired though! 

Wanted to just give attention to my INTENTION / GRATITUDE list and couldn't even bring it into focus with my glasses on... OH HAPPY DAYZ!!

With knowing that this to shall pass, I look forward to some dream sleep and clarity to embrace the Space where we have never been before.. The shift out of Pisces into the Golden Aquarian Age is truly being felt on all levels.

Mind you the floods (about 600miles North from me >covering the size of  Texas) are devistating & my prayers  are with them.

In ONENESS

Sunspiritsmiles

ps..thank you Sonja for making this space available...I for one have only this space to share and it makes my heart sing to connect and read about other peoples experiences during this fanominal time in our history; Blessings

Brightest Blessings of Violet Light and Rainbow Colours back to you, dear Sunspiritsmiles :-)

We all know the state you describe - and it's usually a sign that you are being worked on - LOL!

All thhat is required is take the rest you need to fully integrate the incoming energies. Sleeping and resting allows the Angels ynd your guides to work withh you in other dimensions. All is well just as it IS ;-)

Solar Eclipse BLESSINGS to you, dear sister in Spirit,

Sonja Myriel

greetings my friends in light and energy, i have been feeling your unity this past few days and i admit that my presence in this moment is reinforced by the energy of the new moon.  i am reminded often to be conscious in the moment and to flow with the river of energy that creates beauty, prosperity, trust, balance.  i am impacted by these wonderful gifts of energy from the universe and especially this past new moon seems to have 'remained' and supported me.  i feel lifted and joyful, i feel hopeful and confident in our creation.  i can feel our new earth pulsing and alive.  i am grateful to all of you and your dear energy and light.  loving you unconditionally

What a gift, dear Judith, to be loved unconditionally - THANK YOU :-)

I do also feel this great connection to Gaia, our beloved Mother Earth and the Sun as well ... when I drew cards as described above, I drew Gaia for the earth and Helios and Vesta for the sun aspect :-)

The sighting of the Solar Eclipse was also spectacular ... the sund didn't come out of the fog all day long: only this half hour of the maximum part of the solar eclipse when we were reciting the invocation of the tube of light the sun was visible for us!!! I don't think that many people have seen the solar eclipse here in the region where I live - LOL! It was a miracle, indeed, and from now on I will always remember this when I d the invocation of the tube of light - what a BLESSING :-)

Thank you, Judith, for being part of lightgrid since the very beginning - and thank you for all you have done to help me get started :-)

Blessings of Love and Light and Joy,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service