LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Team,

On Monday we enter PACHAMAMA Moon and the first HEALING part of our cleansing cycle begins! Our connection to MOTHER EARTH - PACHAMAMA - will be greatly enhanced during this moon and questions about our life's purpose and personal mission  addressed.

STEPS on our way to a heightened understanding of Pachamama - our body and earth:

Today we release all remaining illusions of powerlessness and helplessness. We call on the energies of CAUAC, the STORM, to cleanse and purify all related energy we ever sent out at any time in any world and any dimension ... It is the day glyph of the Mayan Calender which is most closely connected to the powerful Violet Ray work we do!

May we all be aware of the truth from now on and ALWAYS that WE ARE THE CREATORS OF OUR EXPERIENCES AND LIVES!

Our focus on Monday is on the LIGHT of the SUN, the Central Sun and the 3rd Central Sun. OnTuesday it is on HEALING, followed by LOVE on Wednesday and UNITY on Thursday.

We release all judgement and remaining resistance through our Violet Flame work on these days ... our FOCUS is on INTEGRATING the pure Divine Potential, which we set free in the 9 days of Cleansing, into our EVERYDAY LIFE! Our focus of attention is on integrating light into every cell, atom and electrone of our four lower bodies which affects ALL our lives - past / present / future - in any dimension / world / reality!

You may use the following words:

May the Pearlescent WHITE CRYSTALLINE Light

of all the coloursof the rainbow

filter into all my thoughts, actions, words and feelings

to further understanding and compassion

and the healing of body, mind, emotion and soul!

Self-love,

Faith in Divine Guidance,

and the Wisdom of integrated life lessons

GUIDE me to BE the Light that I AM here in this dimension and world.

I NOW embody my

FULL CHRISTED POTENTIAL of LOVE, POWER and WISDOM

and reclaim all energy which I ever sent out

at any time in any world or dimension,

cleansed and transmuted back into PURE DIVINE LIGHT!

I nourish my Self and bring Divinity down to Earth.

I stand in the Flame of Transmutation,

facing all that ever was, IS and will be

in the only existing moment of NOW,

uniting my many soul fragments and aspects within.

HEALING LOVE and LIGHT spread into all timelines and parallel realities.

I AM God's Divine LOVE and COMPASSION in ACTION - NOW!

I AM God's Divine UNDERSTANDING and WISDOM in ACTION - NOW!

I AM God's Divine FAITH and POWER in ACTION - NOW!

So BE it -

And so it IS!

Intuitive Crystal Grid Work is highly recommended in this phase of HEALING! Adjust the grid to the changes which are taking place within but continue to work with the elements you have chosen for you grid at the beginning.

Next Friday, October 19th we enter the SEEDING Cycle of the 39 days so all who wish to benefit from our work in the future will be able to do so - with ease and grace!

During this Cycle I encourage you to PLANT crystals and stones which carry the seed of your INTENTIONS. Using the four days of HEALING to find out more about your purpose and intentions in life will help you get the most out of the 39 days of cleansing and healing.

The following overview might be of service to you as to WHEN you wish to plant WHICH Intentions - pleace notice that days 3 to 12 of this wave are PORTAL DAYS and thus very powerful!

Date

Kin

FOCUS (please feel free to substitute with your personal focus – Mirror frequency to the last wave: Start out with the last topic of HEALING you dealt with on Oct 14)

Space for personal notes –

Personal memories in connection with the topic you would like to heal

Oct. 19

1 KAN – SEEDing Wave

Self-empowerment – Lady HOPE

Oct. 20

2 CHICCHAN

Unity with God / Lady CONSTANCE

Oct. 21

3 CIMI P

Taking Full Responsibility / Lady CHARITY

Oct. 22

4 MANIK P

Eternal Life / Lady VICTORY

Oct. 23

5 LAMAT P

FROGIVENESS / Lady AMETHYST

Oct. 24

6 MULUC P

Self-Love / Lady GRACE

Oct. 25

7 OC P

Love of one's enemies / Lady QUAN YIN

Oct. 26

8 CHUEN P

Abundance and Prosperity / ANDROMEDA

Oct. 27

9 EB P

Trust in God / Lady Faith

Oct. 28

10 BEN P

Focus: HEALING

Beginning of 4 days of HEALING

Oct. 29

11 IX P

Focus: LOVE

Collective Planting of SEED Crystals all around the world.

Pachamama

FULL MOON

Oct. 30

12 MEN P

Focus: UNITY

Oct. 31

13 CIB

Focus: LIGHT

SAMHAIN

More on the Seed Wave in the course of the next week.

Please ASK whatever questions may arise, as your questions help me see where clarification is needed,

Miracles and BLESSINGS to ALL,

Sonja Myriel

Views: 18

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service