LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Amoran's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

""

Amoran replied Mar 26, 2015 to Preparing for the EQUINOX and SOLAR ECLIPSE on March 19th/20th

35 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Myriel RAouine

" "

Amoran replied Jan 5, 2015 to Buddha's Golden Full Moon Blessings

5 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"Blessed Be, Dearest Sister RAouine!   And so it is.   And so it BE.   Blessings,   A…"

Amoran replied Nov 14, 2014 to 11:11 Gateway of LOVE

12 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"Hello Dear Sister Vee!   I'd like to add on to what Sonja has said, if I may.   Deep…"

Amoran replied Sep 3, 2014 to August 25 - ANCHORING the energies of the Lion's Gate

16 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"I just LOVE the Goddess Connection - yet AGAIN! Oh, and the pictures are really coo…"

Amoran replied Jun 6, 2014 to Important Message from Sonja in Vienna

14 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"From Our Hearts to Your Hearts - connected, Forever, and Always.   Our Love to All,…"

Amoran replied May 6, 2014 to A new level of BEING

13 May 7, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"Healing Blessings are sent to you, Dear Elfso. With much love,   Amoran"

Amoran replied Apr 24, 2014 to Cardinal Grand Cross for PEACE through UNITY!

13 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"Beautiful! Deepest Gratitude to you, Dear Sister, Sonja, for all that you do with su…"

Amoran replied Apr 23, 2014 to Cardinal Grand Cross for PEACE through UNITY!

13 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Myriel RAouine

"Beautiful ... Blessings to you all - to each and every one, Always, in All Ways, Am…"

Amoran replied Mar 20, 2014 to EQUINOX Blessings from the Dragon Realm

10 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by TOMAS GERMAN RUSSO REYNOSO LONGO

"My Spirit Sings and my Heart soars with the Dragons! Deepest Gratitude to you Dear…"

Amoran replied Mar 15, 2014 to Happy HOLI, Happy Dragon Full Moon, Happy Equinox Preparations!

16 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service