LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Saint Germain: Sept 26, 1952, dictated to G. Innocente

The first requisite to hearing & feeling the keynote of the master is the control of the energy in the aura & bringing it into a semblance of quietude. Here music is the natural medium by which the general hurly-burly of daily living can be stilled. The development of musical therapy is one of the main activities of the ceremonial ray for the future, but meanwhile until the greater numbers come to understand the activity in the near future, we must endeavor to quiet the inner bodies of the students, particularly after they come from the outer world where they are engaged in creating & dissolving myriad shadow forms in the questionable task of making a living.

The second requisite to hearing & feeling the keynote of the master is in purifying & dissolving these very shadows that form the garments of the self & which change with every passing day. Here we have the beginning of the use of the sacred fire.

The violet consuming flame is a purifying agent which I have developed thru centuries of time by endowing the sacred fire with the quality of dissolving forms, patterns & nuclei of a binding nature. Thru experimentation with it I have found its efficacy, & my faith in it to make its action instantaneous, when I draw it forth for any given purpose. I used to think of the sacred fire & draw it into my consciousness as you draw a concentrated sunbeam by a magnifying lens.

Then I would just love it as the activity of God, visualizing & seeing it clearly in my mind & feeling it alive within me. I would endow that sacred fire with all the power of God, speaking to it without words, knowing that it was the master element in every sphere of activity. The longer I loved it, the more of it I drew, until the Divine Director told me that I looked like a great yellow sun reclining against the base of a friendly oak tree.

This flame would intelligently ask me what I willed that it should do. This began the beautiful experience in directing the sacred fire consciously. You will remember I say that many activities seem automatic but none really are, all being the result of self-conscious direction by intelligence.

I used to direct the sacred fire toward people I loved with a blessing, a conviction of strength, of hope, of courage, & much later they would tell me how on a certain day or at a certain hour when things seemed dark a new lightness appeared. Of course I kept my part of the activity to myself, for a blessing given is to be given freely.

At the same time I was dedicated to the cause of freedom, so as my teacher developed in me this deep love for the sacred fire I began to think how I might specifically & permanently endow the sacred fire with a particular quality which might be an assistance to those who would choose to use it to free themselves from the chains & limitations of their own creation. & thus the violet consuming flame was born one morning before the sun had reached the horizon & only the rosy glow of his coming heralded the day.

Adoring the flame, I endowed it with the quality of purification & watched it act, dissolving some of the tramp thoughtforms that were floating unclaimed thru the atmosphere. It caught them first like a magnet attracts a steel filing & then began a process of dissolving the form into its native elements. When the nuclear center of the form was pierced, it was just like an explosion as the imprisoned light, coated with the substance of impurity, was released from the magnetic center of that nucleus &, rejoicing, sped back toward the sun for repolarization.

& I said within me, this is a representative gift for life, & I took it to my teacher who smilingly informed me that although it was not a new use of the sacred fire, it was my privilege to give it to mankind for the first time outside of the retreats & that it would be the privilege of the seventh ray to develop it for the masses.

The cause of freedom must first be established that the full effect of freedom may be felt. There are mighty individuals who have served the cause of freedom for centuries in various activities where mankind desired to have the fruits of freedom & knew instinctively that the fruits came to those who served the cause.

What is the cause of freedom? It has been paraphrased thru the centuries wherever men were stirred to valorous action on behalf of country, king or God, & yet if they were asked to define that cause, I guarantee that there are few who could accurately express an understanding of freedom's cause. What is the cause of freedom? GOD. The God-identity of every man has within it the inherent inbred realization that freedom & Godliness are one.

The divine fiat of life is expansion, unfoldment, perfection, all of which qualities require freedom in order to manifest. A tightly-closed rosebud requires freedom to become a full-blown rose. Even the power of Helios requires freedom to shine. An animal, plant, tree or man requires freedom to breathe. There is no such thing as progress or evolution or in fact being without freedom. You might say freedom is God stretching out his arms to increase. Freedom is God in action. The quiescent God sleeping thru the solar night does not taste of nor enjoy the fruits of freedom, but when the first stirring takes place in the cosmic dawn of a solar system or the birth of a bird freedom stirs.

I AM the sun of freedom. It is my great privilege to expand the cause of freedom on the earth plane. It is not a quality which is injected into a lifestream, for love of freedom is as inherent within life as is the love of life itself. Freedom & expansion are one; freedom & activity are one; freedom & God are one.

& in this new day dedicated to the freedom of the entire planet & this system of worlds you will see the God power stretching forth & bursting the chains of limitation. SAINT GERMAIN

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

Sonja thank you for this, this is the yr I was born. I am a Spirtual Healer and this will help alot to people I treat. I had no Idea this had been going on this long, I refering to chanellings. wow

Love Bev

Thanks Sonja...i didn'tunderstand you when you told me about the channeling, and that i had to go and read on 'Lightgrid', my crazy and wrong thought was 'I'm already on Lightgrid!' Now it's all clear! :-)

Love and Joy

Patrizia

LOL!!!

01,01,1950 ~12:02 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful Healing!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

:-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service