LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Quan Yin’s Strength and Protection Grid

Quan Yin’s Strength and Protection Grid

with Archangels Uriel, Metatron, Michael and Raphael

Quan Yin, channeled July 18, 2005

My children of Light, I am Quan Yin.

I am going to offer you a gift. This is for strength and protection. It will make you strong in coping with the negative energies which cause people to behave in selfish ways, in unpredictable ways, in self-centered ways. (Note: Energies are coming to Earth which are pushing people to release their negative emotions. As a result, those emotions are expressed as people bring them to the surface in order to release them from their beingness.)

Take a deep breath. Hold your focus in your solar plexus. Still the mind and feel my presence. Feel the sensation of a pulse moving in your solar plexus, around your belly button. It may take a couple of minutes. Take your time and breathe into it and feel the pulse. Gradually I will increase this pulse.

Now envision a lotus flower, wide open in the color of yellow that sits right behind your belly button. In this lotus flower, I will place the qualities and the power of protection and strength, fearlessness, ability to cope, and detachment from all negative emotions. You will not feel lonely or unjustified. You may be the only one who can think according to the universal Laws of Divine Love. Lack of support from others does not make you wrong. You have to uphold the Light and you will. The time will come very soon where you will no longer be in minority. This lotus flower is very strong. It strengthens your power center which resides around your belly button. It gives you protection from all harm and releases you from all uncertainties.

I now call forth the Archangels of Light to come to your guidance and your assistance. Focus on each of these Archangel forces as I call upon them. From this point on, focus also on the lotus in your solar plexus daily. You must awaken every morning and exercise this energy around your body and call upon the four Archangelic forces to protect you. Every night before you fall asleep, call the four Archangelic forces to guide you and protect you in dreamtime and to take you to the higher dimensions to teach you how to cope with this mundane reality. Keep your focus on this meditation while I help you form the energy grid of protection around you.

Now, focus on the pulse in the center of your belly. The rhythm of the pulse in your belly makes the lotus flower send energy from its center to your belly button. When you can feel the rhythm of that pulse and you can see the golden yellow light emanating from the lotus flower, I will call the four angelic forces one-by-one for your strength and protection. Pause here and feel the pulse in your belly first.

I, Quan Yin, call upon Archangel Uriel, the Angel of Inner Light to come forth and hold its position in the direction of North, above (say your name)’s head. Holding this vortex of light open and illuminated, Uriel will begin sending strength, stamina, life force, courage, righteousness, truth, compassion and kindness to the body and beingness of (say your name). Golden white light emanates from the body and beingness of Uriel; penetrating, guiding, protecting and guarding your five body systems: the physical body, the etheric body, the emotional body, the mental body, and the spiritual body.

I now call forth the aspects of personality, soul and spirit for (say your name) to come forward and merge, uniting in the Light of Uriel. Feel your body completely filled with the golden yellow. Feel Uriel’s presence hovering above your head, sending energy showers of Light to your own body. Pause and sit still, receiving Archangel Uriel’s energy.

I, Quan Yin, now call forth the energy vibration of Archangel Metatron to come forth and hold its position in the direction of South. From down below, pulling the energies of Mother Earth, helping (say your name) to be grounded with, connected to, and strengthened by the energy vibration of Earth and nature, receiving nourishment from Earth. I ask Archangel Metatron to help your body and beingness cope with being in physical embodiment and with this physical density which is beyond the comprehension of your soul, for your soul is pure and does not entertain negative emotions.

I ask in the name of the I Am That I Am that Archangel Metaron will bring the qualities of acceptance and surrender to the Light and detachment from lower vibrations and negative emotions to (say your name). I ask Archangel Metatron to bring forth the pure light of the red life force energies from the Earth and administer it to (say your name), especially it the area of the solar plexus; protecting you and connecting to Earth and natural forces, helping you to cope with Earthly and natural events and circumstances of life on Earth.

Pause for a moment and feel your solar plexus warming up with the life force energy moving from the bottom of your feet up into your ankles, your knees, your thighs, your hips, through your root chakra, your sacral plexus into your solar plexus. Coming to your diaphragm is this beautiful blood red, pure light energy. Feel the pulse of your solar plexus in rhythm with this red life force. Sit with this energy and with the presence of Metatron for a moment.

Take a deep breath. I call forth the energies of Archangel Michael to come forth and hold position in the direction of East, to the right of (say your name). He is bringing the quality of Divine Power in the emanation of the blue light, the Will of God to your solar plexus. Envision deep blue light emanating from the heart and beingness of Archangel Michael as he takes his position on your right. Receive the blue light directly in your solar plexus and feel the warmth of the divine power: power to serve Light, power to know the God within you and the God without you as one, power to realize that you can be the catalyst to remind those who have forgotten their divinity.

I ask Archangel Michael to guide you and protect you at all times and to be a constant reminder that the Divine Will of God is emanating inside the core of your own being in your solar plexus. This Divine Will is your guiding force. It will bring you greater will to accomplish your mission and your vocation, greater will to love people in spite of their shortcomings and not be deterred by their insecurities but become more determined to help them out of their own ignorance and forgetfulness. This light of Divine Will gives you strength to become the catalyst to remind others of their own divinity. Feel the blue light inside your belly. Feel the warmth and the power emanate through your body. Feel that power move through your veins and empower you. Sit in this rhythmic pulse and pause.

Take a deep breath. I call forth the presence of Archangel Raphael, the Angel of Healing and Ministration, emanating golden pink Ray of Divine Love of God. Directing energy to the solar plexus of (say your name), Raphael takes its position to your left in the direction of West. Pink and gold rays are received by your solar plexus to strengthen you; first and foremost in the love of the Self. The love of the God within you will help you to stand in Truth and not waver from it, not bend the rules to succeed but to succeed in spite of all odds; for the power of love is the greatest power in all the universe and beyond. Golden pink light of Divine Love is emanating from the heart and beingness of Archangel Raphael, bringing great healing, joy, satisfaction, contentment, acceptance and surrender to your body, the mind, emotions, soul and spirit. Sit and bathe in this energy. Feel the warmth of Divine Love spread itself into your veins through your solar plexus. Breathe in this love and let it move to every cell, every molecule, every atom, every iota, and every electron of your being.

In the name of the I Am That I Am, I, Quan Yin, ask for a complete healing for (say your name). I ask for the release to restore Divine Power, strength and stamina, ability to cope with physical mundane reality, and remembrance of the Divine Spark within your heart. In the name of the I Am That I Am, I Quan Yin, intercede on behalf of (say your name) and ask for total surrender to the Light and acceptance of her/his own mission as a Divine Spark of God amidst and amongst souls who have forgotten; souls who are choosing ignorance as their excuse to abuse, disregard, ignore, or disrespect other souls.

I ask in the name of the I Am That I Am on behalf of (say your name) that you be given the ability to rise above the negative emotions and expressions of this mundane reality and to constantly hold your thoughts and your actions on the higher Light, the Divine Spark that illumines your own heart, mind, body, emotions, soul and spirit. I ask that you be reminded of that same illumination in the hearts, mind, bodies, emotions, souls and spirits of all people. I ask in the name of the I Am That I Am through the healing energies of Uriel, Metatron, Michael and Raphael that energies of the Divine Spark to fully establish a connection to Earth and nature, to the divine power and the divine love be fully established in your body and beingness from this point on. I ask that this grid of light be established around your body and beingness and continue its work throughout your life in this embodiment. I ask this in the name of the I Am That I Am through the intercession of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of compassion and through the protection of the Seven Mighty Elohim of Light.

Do this meditation every day and every evening for 22 days.

With great love, I am your mother, Quan Yin. So it is. It is done. Amen.

To Purchase GIFTS II Gifts of Practical Guidance for Daily Living

Views: 392

Replies to This Discussion

Brightest LO'VE LI'GHT BLESSINGS, dear Kerrie!

Dearest SI**STAR** Sonja 

thankyou so much for sharing this

with much love xxx

Thank you Sonja xxx

Thank you for this wonderful reminder we are not alone...Great Meditation. Laurel Ann

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service