LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth    

news from the ideafrontier

weekly update | 2 october 2013

Hello Shining Star,

The Self-Love Soar Fest concluded today with a bang! Wow. Such beautiful messages drawn forth by this group around the world. Thank you! Know that lots of liberating thought-forms and energies were anchored in our collective consciousness by everyone who joined. May these energies become more and more self-evident to everyone who might benefit from them. 

trending now 

What I've noticed lately as currents within the whole?

First, there are some wonky dynamics in play, as the immense change taking place is creating a void and some people are stepping in to give order and take charge.

You may have noticed or had interactions with someone who tells you they know what 5D is supposed to be, and they're amped up and unhappy about anyone who doesn't get it. There is an anthem-style passion to these folks. The approach is fierce and unfortunately some of it is really mean and blaming to anyone who doesn't have the exact same take on things. I laughed when I realized it reminds me a bit of what it's like to be a new vegetarian (yes, I've been one) -- evangelical and a bit intense. Smile. Humor is very helpful here.

There are also those who are awake and aware and getting more confident coming out in the open as Lightworkers or who have been active for years, but are still focused on the idea of "dark energies" and the need to protect people, the Earth ... and who are either promising relief or rescues for everyone or warning and creating self-doubt and fear. It's very hard to let go of the idea you're not needed to save others, especially since being needed has been the way so many people have handled their fear of abandonment. Caring does not meaning saving someone. The emails and events focused on fighting the dark energies are just the old idea of duality, or Satan, dressed up in a the new-age term of"dark energies." 

In both of these examples, I've found heartfelt conversation goes nowhere but down the drain -- your vibration drops as you try to find a way to connect to someone who is broadcasting so intently they have no ability to receive and share/exchange ideas.

Expansion, however, works great! It helps diminish the way you feel when you encounter this because the expanded perspective holds everything as it truly is -- diversity of expression in a very very VERY large field. I've found it helps your body relax when I've had this kind of encounter and it's gotten to me. It also works for just about everything. How cool is that? When it doubt: EXPAND energetically and let the good times roll!

Michael shared with the Legion Tuesday that people will attempt to step into the void of all this change to take charge and assert themselves, to shape the New Earth as they see it. No matter what the views are, remember that control and everyone needing to operate in one way -- even the supposed "right" way -- is not what this is about. To cultivate your well being in the midst of this, practice staying focused. Use it to pay attention to what you want. Strength of focus is going to be very important as the world continues to change.

One of the most beautiful trends I'm seeing is liberation. I've had the experience of connecting with many people lately, mostly in readings, who have truly emerged into an entirely new, empty, clean slate. Often, they've been freed up, but they're still standing still, not sure how to really step into what they now have available. In the reading I can feel this energetically plus they describe it materially. It's a great confirmation because many of these people are also healthy, abundant and clear. What a great sign of what's happening! This arrival is also an amazing invitation, and reminder to us all to cultivate innocence, curiosity, gentleness and a sense of play.

new channeled message

Archangel Michael shared a lovely message this afternoon, and it's simple and direct, encouraging and validating. You can read it here:

Things are Lightening Up

Hurray~!

Although frankly, October is a big month, with the initiation of an Eclipse Cycle on the 19th. (I know -- I could have let you wait a bit before I said that). More on that soon ... but think of this moment as a long awaited intermission, and get a treat, go to the bathroom, and even get in some fresh air before the epic saga continues, HERO.

In summary, we are starting to emerge from this long experience of 2013 when the body got much more involved in material transformation. A very intense year, for sure. Friday is the New Moon, so I encourage you to pause and set intentions for what you want to experience. Begin to not only think of you, your friends and family and our planet, but what would you imagine for our galaxy? Our Universe? Let yourself dream and imagine in expansive ways. Our world is shifting into an expanded domain of presence. Begin to play with a larger field as your territory in this distinct focus, for you are expanding too.

We're starting to discover what it's like to shift from an Era of Water in an Era of Air. The Age of Aquarius, is really showing up more and more and it's cool to not only be alive at the dawn of new age, but to know you're creating it!

Yet again, an invitation to soak up your magnificence! What could be more wonderful then the world, over and over again reminding you to love yourself? You're wonderful! Are you getting it?
Love + Happiness,

Meredith

Views: 12

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service