LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

opening to the fullness of you, opening to the world

Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth    

Hello Sunshine!

I hope you're having a beautiful day! We're in the midst of some powerful let's-get-life-soaring opportunities! We're opening to more and more and we as a species and especially those of you on the leading edge -- the way showers who have run the gauntlet of awakening -- you're on the brink of amazing stuff! The New Reality is showing up more and more ... and it's inspiring, uplifting and hopeful! 

This incredible series of energetic shifts, which we will feel as distinct, empowering waves from now through the end of June, began this past week. On Wednesday, April 10 the New Moon opened up the first cycle which completes on the 25 with a Full Moon and a partial lunar eclipse.  This eclipse is the first of three between now and the end of May.

Each of these eclipses offers a different, deepening experience of participation in life on Earth. We're being profoundly presented with openings into more skillful presence. By being aware of the different waves, the momentum of these eclipses, we can participate consciously, focusing where the opportunities are. This is useful, because we can focus on our own evolution in alignment with larger momentums! This creates amplification and acceleration within our experience.

Between now and the June Solstice we're receiving energetic support to powerfully and even completely transform our relationship with physical reality! The third eclipse in this cycle on May 25 is, I'm told, the most powerful alignment of 2013.

I am SOOooo looking forward to experiencing this! It feels like the bounty of ascension will be harvested between now and the end of June. I know that's not it, it will unfold for eons! But I see this timeframe very clearly as a pathway to us feeling better. It FEELS like a pathway of "getting the hang of this..." and this makes me think of the idea of easy street.  

Isn't this a different experience then the prior intense cycles where we were flat out and exhausted? I am not anticipating that we won't need naps, but this feels different.

And in truth, we've been primed for this, is what I'm told.

The arc from the March Equinox and through these eclipses, through the June Solstice, is a journey of integrating our remembering with new beliefs and ideas about our lives, created by removing the obstacles and patterns that we have from our beginnings in duality so we can OPEN to the opportunities and prosperity that we as human beings have created! 

The essence of who we are is flowing and we're going to open up that flow even more! We're turning and going WITH the flow ... we are becoming the light we are. We're opening to the fullness of our being and opening to the world. You may not realize it but you're also becoming an opportunity for others to see what's possible. Each of us experience things in perfect timing so we can be inspired by some and inspire others. It's quite poetic and beautiful! P.S. Thanks for playing!

So in the spirit of fun-loving participation with all that we are and what's happening on this leading edge of Earth, I'm writing to share with you some of the upcoming

90-minute Lightworker Collective Event. THIS is going to be a powerful experience of transforming our relationship with our EMOTIONS. This is the theme of this first wave of the eclipses: be You without fear. Time, isn't it? To have a very good time. To feel really set ourselves free. Oh yes! 

Empowering Authenticity, Transparency & Self-Expression

Views: 17

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service