LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

« 11:11 Multidimensionality, Sacred Geometry and New Beginnings | Main
19 November 2010
Part 1: Creating Our Galaxy to Support our Intentions

NASA Image 10 Nov 10 - Gamma Ray Emitting Lobes

Has it occured to you, in your glorious I AM-ness, that YOU and I are collectively creating our own galaxy to support our intentions?

And that if you have felt spacey, weird, overwhelemed energetically, tired, naueseated, ears ringing, unable to focus it might be for a very concrete reason, which actually was drawn into your experience as a manifestation of your, or shall i say, OUR collective desires to expand our consciousness and elevate our frequency?

Let me explain...

The other day I received an email from a reader who shared with me the link to the a video from NASA. I took this screen shot of the video which can be seen in it's entirity HERE. It’s a beautiful image, and a beautiful experience--to see this structure in our galaxy. To understand more of what we are part of by being given the gift of a visual image of it.

Even more amazing was my response to watching this video! My crown chakra opened wide and I felt highly emotional. My heart chakra spread out across my chest and felt tender and spacious.

Rather then being stimulated mentally or curious, I had an emotional and energetic response of knowing. Knowing what? I’m not sure. But definitely, knowing.

I knew that what I was looking at was important and significant. A way perhaps to understand the incredibly deep and wide energies since that followed the 10-10-10 Stargate and which were more integrated and thus further supported and expanded with the shared focus and experience of 11-11-10.

I then went to channel and gather more understanding. I asked: What is this structure of enormous gamma ray emitting lobes, that the NASA's Fermi Telescope Finds reveals are in our Galaxy? What is the relevance or meaning of this for me and others exploring the expansion of consciousness? Here is what I received from Archangel Michael and Naeshira:

Enormous waves of high frequency light enter the Earth’s atmosphere. Interacting with lower vibrating waves to form higher frequency gamma rays. Gamma rays are typically thought of as destructive to living cells; however gamma rays with their high frequency/short wavelength are unusually compatible with crystal, (as opposed to carbon structures). Thus, they are highly effective at bringing high-frequency energies into your experience in a new way.

Radiation from gamma rays in your atmosphere is increasing in a parallel movement as your cells becoming increasingly converted from carbon to crystalline in structure. This allows for vast quantities of high-frequency energy to permeate and elevate the overall collective energy field of Earth plane.

As I contemplated this inforamation from Michael and Naeshira, I wanted to understand more.

It’s interesting that gamma waves were thought before to only reside BEYOND the milky way. That gamma waves traveled vast distances to our atmosphere. Why would there now be, or would we now "discover" the presence of these waves radiating into our atmosphere from the our galaxy?

The structures in the video are being described by scientists as “two lobes” above and below our galaxy’s center. Isn’t it interesting that they also resemble the form of a mobius wave, the symbol also used to convey infinity?

I discovered that the scientists have never seen exactly this kind of a formation. They have nothing that explains how these highly charged electrons "got here."

Furthermore, scientists felt like these gamma rays are full of information and they don't have a context to put it in. How cool that these scientists are able to say, A) it's amazing and B) we don't know what it is and what's involved with it!

I kept asking to be guided and as I was, a constellation of relevant information to make more meaning of all this came forth.

First I learned that gamma rays are measured often (in controlled scientific environments, naturally) by creating them and directing them toward crystals. The electrons within the crystals are "contained" as so absorb the information from the gamma rays and then reflect the energy of the gamma ray's intensity as light. How poetic and amazing!

Naturally as our bodies are increase in crystalline structure we would receive gamma ray information differently and potentially be able to handle greater amounts of information transmitted this way. Thus wouldn't it be useful to increase the amount of this energy coming to us?

I remembered learning about Subtle Energy Fields--which surround human bodies. That through these fields we are connected and in communication to the Universal Field, the Great Central Sun.

Then I started thinking about intentions. And where intentions and this Unified Field meet.

The interconnectivity of fields and intentions is a convergence of subtle energy theory and quantum physics.

We’re all connected in a non-local reality. Through intention our personal fireld can interact with someone else’s field and instantly transfer information. And/or transfer and receive information from the field as a whole.

Considering the timing of this "discovery" by NASA.

Factoring in the concept that those individuals with higher frequency perspectives have vast influence energetically...and that many of those beings are currently focused on "ascension" or expanding consciousness and elevating their baseline freuency.

Isn't it possible that WE created this structure within our galaxy, in order to receive the light = information we need to accomplish our intentions?

It's pretty cool.

Then if we remember the work of Nikola Tesla, which suggests that the gamma rays found on earth emanate from the zero-point field. And if the zero-point field, is sending information heavy rays into our experience...

If we also consider the theory that suggests that through INTENTION we access TORSION FIELDS: fields that travel at 109 times the speed of light—fields which actually transmit INFORMATION without transmitting energy and with NO time lapse.

And if we consider that some physicists believe that torsion-shaped energy is an intelligent light, emanating from higher dimensions and different electromagnetic radiation; giving rise to DNA.

And lastly as we consider that many researchers now believe that these torsion waves ARE consciousness, composing the soul and serving as the precursor to DNA.

Then wouldn't make sense that if we are re-activating our 12 strand DNA, and shifting from carbon to crystalline, that we might create a way to accelerate this by manifesting a beautiful structure in our galaxy to transmit the exact energy into our atsmophere which would support this transformtion of ourselves, our civilzation, our culture and ultimately our universe?

As Archangel Michael would say: {Smile!}

And I personally find it astonishing poetic that torsion waves, which are flowing to us and indeed create a great deal of our physical symptoms--as our cells "torque" (picture a rubber band and press on it--it twists and becomes? A figure 8.) This image of our cells as they change from carbon to crystaline based, is now mirrored in our galaxy. As above so below.

In our multidimensional experience, beyond time and space, when "events" are simply located in time and space and happen beyond it, isn't it interesting that this "discovery" by NASA was shared on the 10th of November? Actually one day before the New Reality Transmissions began. A discovery which could be seen as a sign of our success, given that one of the suggestions of the New Reality Transmission is to:

“Make pictures in your mind of CNN announcing breaking news of the empirical proof that human consciousness exists outside of the body…scientific validation of the existence of the soul and of the interconnection between all souls.”

As Law of Attraction has taught us; when we open our perception to an idea and begin to pay attention to it, we attract demonstrations of this energy, like experiences, and all kinds of things are drawn toward us which support our movement in this direction.

So I ask you, have you considered that as you appraoched the 11-11-10 Stargate, embodying an expanded connection to your I AM presence. And some also may have participated in the New Reality Transmissions. And many of us hold the intention to receive the energetic support to ascended to a new baseline 5th dimensional freqeuncy and for us, together to create this New Earth experience...

Has it occured to you, in your glorious I AM-ness, that we are collectively creating our own galaxy to support our intentions?

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Ah...Yes!

May a river of gratitude flow, for our increasing comprehension of the composing wonders (synchronicity in harmonies) floating throughout our existence. What a beautiful universe...

Namaste SohiniBen
Wonderful information! Thank you so much for sharing, dear SohiniBen!

Love, Light and Blessings,

Sonja Myriel

View briefing materials related to this feature here.

Using data from NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, scientists have recently discovered a gigantic, mysterious structure in our galaxy. This feature looks like a pair of bubbles extending above and below our galaxy's center. Each lobe is 25,000 light-years tall and the whole structure may be only a few million years old. (Video credit: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center)

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/GLAST/news/new-structure.html

illustration of gamma-ray bubbles extent From end to end, the newly discovered gamma-ray bubbles extend 50,000 light-years, or roughly half of the Milky Way's diameter, as shown in this illustration. Hints of the bubbles' edges were first observed in X-rays (blue) by ROSAT, a Germany-led mission operating in the 1990s. The gamma rays mapped by Fermi (magenta) extend much farther from the galaxy's plane. Credit: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
› Larger image
› Unlabeled image

gamma-ray structure visible by processing Fermi all-sky data at energies from 1 to 10 GeV A giant gamma-ray structure was discovered by processing Fermi all-sky data at energies from 1 to 10 billion electron volts, shown here. The dumbbell-shaped feature (center) emerges from the galactic center and extends 50 degrees north and south from the plane of the Milky Way, spanning the sky from the constellation Virgo to the constellation Grus. Credit: NASA/DOE/Fermi LAT/D. Finkbeiner et al.
› Larger image
› Video showing processing steps

artist concept of a photon and an electron When an electron moving near the speed of light strikes a low-energy photon, the collision slightly slows the electron and boosts the photon's energy to the gamma-ray regime. Credit: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
› View video

Fermi all-sky data with superimposed graphs The bubbles display a spectrum with higher peak energies than the diffuse gamma-ray glow seen throughout the sky. In addition, the bubbles display sharp edges in Fermi LAT data. Both of these qualities suggest that the structure arose in a sudden, impulsive event. Credit: NASA/DOE/Fermi LAT/D. Finkbeiner et al.
› Larger image
WASHINGTON -- NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope has unveiled a previously unseen structure centered in the Milky Way. The feature spans 50,000 light-years and may be the remnant of an eruption from a supersized black hole at the center of our galaxy.

"What we see are two gamma-ray-emitting bubbles that extend 25,000 light-years north and south of the galactic center," said Doug Finkbeiner, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass., who first recognized the feature. "We don't fully understand their nature or origin."

The structure spans more than half of the visible sky, from the constellation Virgo to the constellation Grus, and it may be millions of years old. A paper about the findings has been accepted for publication in The Astrophysical Journal.

Finkbeiner and his team discovered the bubbles by processing publicly available data from Fermi's Large Area Telescope (LAT). The LAT is the most sensitive and highest-resolution gamma-ray detector ever launched. Gamma rays are the highest-energy form of light.

Other astronomers studying gamma rays hadn't detected the bubbles partly because of a fog of gamma rays that appears throughout the sky. The fog happens when particles moving near the speed of light interact with light and interstellar gas in the Milky Way. The LAT team constantly refines models to uncover new gamma-ray sources obscured by this so-called diffuse emission. By using various estimates of the fog, Finkbeiner and his colleagues were able to isolate it from the LAT data and unveil the giant bubbles.

Scientists now are conducting more analyses to better understand how the never-before-seen structure was formed. The bubble emissions are much more energetic than the gamma-ray fog seen elsewhere in the Milky Way. The bubbles also appear to have well-defined edges. The structure's shape and emissions suggest it was formed as a result of a large and relatively rapid energy release - the source of which remains a mystery.

One possibility includes a particle jet from the supermassive black hole at the galactic center. In many other galaxies, astronomers see fast particle jets powered by matter falling toward a central black hole. While there is no evidence the Milky Way's black hole has such a jet today, it may have in the past. The bubbles also may have formed as a result of gas outflows from a burst of star formation, perhaps the one that produced many massive star clusters in the Milky Way's center several million years ago.

"In other galaxies, we see that starbursts can drive enormous gas outflows," said David Spergel, a scientist at Princeton University in New Jersey. "Whatever the energy source behind these huge bubbles may be, it is connected to many deep questions in astrophysics."

Hints of the bubbles appear in earlier spacecraft data. X-ray observations from the German-led Roentgen Satellite suggested subtle evidence for bubble edges close to the galactic center, or in the same orientation as the Milky Way. NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe detected an excess of radio signals at the position of the gamma-ray bubbles.

The Fermi LAT team also revealed Tuesday the instrument's best picture of the gamma-ray sky, the result of two years of data collection.

"Fermi scans the entire sky every three hours, and as the mission continues and our exposure deepens, we see the extreme universe in progressively greater detail," said Julie McEnery, Fermi project scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

NASA's Fermi is an astrophysics and particle physics partnership, developed in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Energy, with important contributions from academic institutions and partners in France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden and the United States.

"Since its launch in June 2008, Fermi repeatedly has proven itself to be a frontier facility, giving us new insights ranging from the nature of space-time to the first observations of a gamma-ray nova," said Jon Morse, Astrophysics Division director at NASA Headquarters in Washington. “These latest discoveries continue to demonstrate Fermi's outstanding performance.”

For more information about Fermi, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/fermi

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service