humanities birth into a new creational existance of your choosing. We

are preparing you now for the upcoming portal of quantum magnitude of

the 10.10.10 vibration. There is no way of describing how this will

effect each and everyone of you as you are all a unique signature

vibration of the Divine. Do not be afraid of these heightened energy

shifts. Ground this new energy daily into the core of mother earth. You

are ascending through the earth. Stay in your own vibration and centre

daily. Stay as relaxed as possible in order to allow these energies to

flow through you, resistance is futile. Go with the flow.

You are stepping into your roles as Galactic citizens. You are the ones

you have been waiting for in the skies. You are coming home. Your

Galactic family are a higher aspect of who you truly are. You are

embodying these higher aspects of your Galactic families of light. You

talk of first contact, this is something you imagine as outside of

yourselves. You are first contact, these Galactic beings are a higher

aspect of you, that you are embodying as the New humans of the New

earth. You are the ones you have been waiting for. Your bodies are

Galactic lightships.

Look after yourselves during these intense upgrades. Your higher selves

and guides are guiding you every step of the way. You are safe, you are

loved, you are home.

Magdalena

Maria magdalena Cosmic consort of Christ

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks
Hi there -

This confirms the awareness that I felt upon reading the most recent Galactic Federation words, very reassurring and then also a metaphor for our multi-dimensional integration process. I am finding this an intense time for processing experiences through my emotional body and opening to a new sense of 'I".

I would like to share a very healing experience of learning to assess displaced/disoriented 4-d emotional states in myself and other as "a barren desert in need of Golden Rain" (a gold lame cloth was helpful to give the visual).

Peace and perseverance,

Anna
Hi Anna :-)

Will you write a blog post on your healing experience? I'm very much looking forward to it!

Maybe it would also fit into our group for Self Healing and Tips or our Mutual Ascnesion Support group? Take a quick look around and decide where it would best fit :-)

LOVE to you and yours,

Sonja Myriel
Hi there !

I am about to travel for work, but will make an effort to write something. Thank you for your interest in this long and challenging process of evolution!

Love to you and yours as well!

Anna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service