LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Please feel free to copy and paste, to print out and SHARE WIDELY! Your contribution to spreading the message of what awaits us on June 26 is appreciated.

The Mandala „43 61 04“

Numbers are archetypal forces which carry great power and if we think of a series of numbers, this can have astounding effects on our consciouness.

Numbers which appear at ceratin key points in the universe cannot be explained by coincidence: they are an expression of the Secret of Life. The number 20, for example, is such a special structural number, as biological life on Earth is controlled by exactly 20 amino acids. And the number 13 also plays a very important role in our cellular memory as it takes exactly 13 days after the fertilization of an egg in the female body to form the umbilical cord.

The numbers 43 and 61 are cosmological constants. They are not represented in the periodic table of elements, as atoms with the ordinal numbers of 43 and 61 are instable – they inevitably collaps due to half life. We might call them „wormholes of matter“.

Spirit enters the maerial world through these holes – and it is through these holes that our Spirit can leave this world again.

The Crop Circle at Wilton says, that the Sun connects the two wormholes in a kind of short circuit, opening a New Room in this way. In this New Room the Healed Matrix will enfold anew.

The connection between 43 + 61 is 104 [104 = h = Helios = Hyper Room]

104 = 8 x 13

The number 8 stands for LOVE and the ability to love, according to Werner Neuner, and the number 13 is the central number of our cellular memory.

This indicates that in this new room we will remember our ability to LOVE on a very deep and cellular level! The wisdom of LOVE in its free and unspoiled nature is going to wake up!

The structure of the mandala:

On the left you see the number 43 – the female aspect.

On the right there is the number 61 – the male aspect

Together they form the number 104, which you see in the middle of the mandala, uniting the male and female aspects in a sensual and all encompassing love play.

At the centre of the mandala you see the FLOWER of VENUS with its five petals and it stands for the two opposing poles finally UNITED.

The other symbols are all taken from Werner Neuner's Calender and the Venus Oracle as well and they stand for numbers and their qualities.

How to use the mandala:

You can use this mandala

• to access the newly enfolding Consciousness Room, which you find inside of you as well as all around you

• to activate the re-membrance of the Songs of the Healed Matrix

You enter the River of Life and go to the middle of this River where you meet all the people who have also dared to let go and are now floating in the middle of the river, heads up, trusting the Power of Life full of joy!

Meditation:

Connect to Mother Earth and Her Healing Songs.

Put the mandala in front of you – or for group meditation in the cenre of your circle and / or in front of each of the participants.

Imagine the activation of the number 43 in your left hand.

Then imagine the activation of the number 61 in your right hand.

Now bring the palms of your hands together. You will feel a certain resistance. The poles are attracted by each other but at the same time they reject each other – this is the love play.

The connecting Flower of Venus [in the middle of the mandala] supports this love play!

When the palms of your hands touch, think of the number 104.

This is the moment when the door opens.

Repeat the combination of the numbers „43 61 104“ in your thoughts.

You are entering the new room where the Songs of the Healing Matrix are enfolding anew. Let this Healed matix work on you and your life will change … and wonder will follow!

You can do this meditation any time you choose, but if you can, join us on June 26 at 8 pm Middle European Time so we can access this room as a worldwide family which we ARE – all together!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (place to convert from is any place in Middle Europe, for example Austria / Vienna!)

The Mandala was cerated by Werner Neuner and is FREELY AVAILABLE for anyone to use! You are invited to copy, print out, pass it on to your friends and acquaintances and USE it. If you publish this text and the mandala on other sites, please include the following links to Werner Neuner's site www.WernerNeuner.net (German) and the English site at https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/consciousconvergenceanduniversalin...

Thank you!

In the Light of Love and Unity,

Werner Johannes Neuner

&

Sonja Myriel

Additional Suggestions for Meditation on June 26 by Sonja Myriel

We are to furnish the newly enfolding Healing Room with our Songs, our Love and Joy and experiences of absolute Bliss and Peace. We are to co-create the New World.

I would like to share with you Emma Kate Freeman's dream, a new member of lightgrid, and suggest we sing Amazing Grace together before and after entering the Healing Matrix on June 26:

I had a dream where I was guided to encourage as many people in the world to sing together at the same time to heal the earth and uplift the vibration of ALL, in one day. The song was Amazing Grace. Then I received the link for this website the next day....... Wasn't sure where or how to start, so here I am!!!.....

A Story about the "Amazing Grace" Song

Once we are inside the Healing Room, ENVISION the PLANET in its most pure and healthy state, see the Oceans clean and sparkling, vivid of life. The dolphins, whales and fish enjoying the beauty of a healthy environment and the newly found connection to man!

See the endless bounty of fields of corn and grass which are not subject to chemical treatment. Envision the lush green of the woods and forests stretching over wide areas of the landmasses of our planet.

Perceive the sparkling of crystals hidden in the depth of crystal caves within the womb of our Beloved Planet Earth. They are waiting to be encountered in their majestical beauty to help heighten the Planet's frequency again. They are untouched in their natural beauty and can only be found by Seekers of the Truth in this other dimension. No one will ever be able to damage or harm them or use them for any other purpose than that which they consent to.

See the animal world live in Peace again. They are running, walking and flying, freely soaring together, bringing the message of the interrelationship of all life on this beautiful Blue Planet, Gaia, Mother Earth!

Mother Earth is finally recognized by millions and millions of people for what she is: A Living Being, our Mother who dresses us all in flesh and blood and MATTER!

Everywhere we look we encounter the beauty of life – no-thing is „inanimate“ - every-thing lives!

Namaste – In Lakesh – We are ONE!

Sonja Myriel

Amazing Grace Lyrics

John Newton (1725-1807)
Stanza 6 anon.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

Maybe you would like to re-write the text or add one or the other stance? You are most welcome to share your ideas here!

Amazing Grace - Inuit

Amazing Grace in Cherokee

Amazing Grace on 2 Native American Flutes at One Time by Keith Davis

https://lightgrid.ning.com/

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for your words of Love and Ispiration! The River of Life is a miraculous gift, isn't it ;-). I will come and bathe in it as often as I can!

Be Blessed, dear sister, I love you :-)

This is sooo beautiful, Monica! I think it still bears relevance - would you like to post this as a separate discussion here in this group, calling everyone's attention to this magnificent invocation?
The next energetic download is nearing - July 11, solar eclipse, visible in South America ...! I guess I'll write some words on that one, too ;-)

Be BLESSED and savely guided,

Sonja Myriel
W O N D E R F U L !!!!
Thank you so much ! :)
Namaste

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service