LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

December 21, 2010 - Solstice Meditation

Fifth Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations
Hi!
You are hereby invited to join in the fifth step in a series of 12 globally synchronized meditations designed to mark the celebrations of the last 12 solstices and equinoxes before December 21, 2012, an era-changing pivotal moment that has been recognized and heralded by many as the central shifting point into a new Golden Age for humanity and all Life on Earth.

Each of those 12 ascending steps towards this climaxing shift-point is part of a gradual reawakening and remembering process to re-ignite in us all the deeply felt sentience of our Oneness with All That is, and thus enable us all to walk on a Golden Path of Light that will lead us directly into a conscious reunion with the Source of our existence.
The central template of this whole process is the ever deeper and keener understanding of the fact that our true nature is that of a soul living a physical experience and learning the lessons of a new lifetime. To facilitate this recognition of Who We Are and deep integration within the very matrix of our sense of self of this simple fact, it was  announced on December 21, 2009 that twelve Keys would be shared over the course of the next 12 Solstice and Equinox Meditations to help stir the remembrance of Who We Are. The fifth key is offered hereafter.

To initiate and/or sustain this reformatting process of our self-awareness, it is suggested that you first reach a state of deep synchronism with the soul aspect in you, doing so with whichever method and for whichever period of time that suits you best. To reach the key triggering Moment of Remembrance at the same time as every other soul who will be participating to this globally synchronized meditation, please ensure that you have reached that stage at the exact same moment as all other participating souls worldwide.
It is recommended that during your preparatory meditation, prior to reaching the peak moment, you slowly go through the four Remembrance Keys given so far, thus reiterating...
I Am Light... I am Love... I Am Peace... I Am Harmony... imbuing your whole being with the entire spectrum of thought-forms and feelings each of those sacred Keys evokes in you.
Then, starting at the exact moment when the Earth is at the peak of this solstice cycle, on Tuesday December 21, at  23:38 (UT), (which corresponds to 18:38 in New York, 15:38 in Los Angeles, and to December 22, at 0:38 am in central Europe) express forth from the heart of your soul the following fifth Remembrance Key...
I Am Compassion
...and repeat it, mentally and/or aloud, as many times as necessary to feel you have impregnated your whole being with the full understanding and recognition of this unfathomable Reality.
To deepen your understanding of some aspects of what Compassion truly is, the following description is provided to further trigger the emergence within you of what no words can possibly describe...
Whenever I hear, see or feel that another soul is in need, there is a resonance in me that immediately recognizes that need as an opportunity to let the Light of Love flow through me and guide me as to the best way to be of assistance to this other expression of the infinitely-faceted Self that I Am, as One with All That Is. What befalls the smallest aspect of Who I Am also befalls me, and so it is only natural that I would instantly feel the inner call to respond. It is not that other souls are part of a larger human family to which I belong. It simply is that all that exists is an extension, expressed as a living being or a inanimate object, of what I Am, as part of All That Is. Truly understanding this Omniversal Reality is what gives meaning to the sense of compassion I experience whenever I have a relationship with other aspects of Who I Am. And so, recognizing this innate bond that connects me with my brothers and sisters in human form, and with all other animal, plant and mineral expressions of Who I Am is the foundation upon which, and the perception through which my whole life is experienced.
Note: If you find difficult to fully grasp what you have just read, the following reminder may be helpful to you:
As you certainly know if you have attempted entering a state of deep meditation after reading theme-setting material such as this one above, the best way to actually reach a deeply vibrant sense of Oneness at soul level is certainly not to try to remember while you meditate any of the details you've read about the suggested meditation theme. Having a general idea of it in the back of one's mind is all that is necessary. If you wish however to use the exact wording for the affirmation suggested above, you may want to have it written or printed on a piece of paper and read from it when you are ready to do so during your meditation.
Finally, when you feel ready to go back to your normal everyday existence, you can conclude this meditation through reading the following affirmation, aloud or within the sacred sanctuary of your soul...
I am a soul
A divine spark of the Infinite
That gave birth to this universe.

I remember Who I am
and serve the Greater Purpose of Life
as One with All That is.

I came here with many other souls
to assist in the expansion of Light
on this living planet Earth.

I accept to let Love
Be the guiding beacon of my life
and to shine Its radiance in every moment.

I am a soul
and the sole purpose of my existence
is to be All That I Am.

So be it.
... and use this as often as necessary to help you remember and reassert Who You Are.
This Solstice Meditation: Fifth Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations is archived at http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/Dec212010Meditation .htm

Please note that several translations are also available - or will be soon - through http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm
To review the previous steps in this Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations, click HERE
To find out when is your local time corresponding to the exact time of this 2010 winter solstice (in the northern hemisphere) / summer solstice (in the southern hemisphere) at 23 hr 38 min Universal Time, on December 21, 2010, please go at  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=21&mont h=12&year=2010&hour=23&min=38&sec=0&p1=0amp;p1=0
It is interesting to note that, quite coincidentally, there will be a lunar eclipse next December 21...
Total Lunar Eclipse of December 21, 2010
The last lunar eclipse of 2010 is especially well placed for observers throughout North America. (...) At the instant of greatest eclipse (08:17 UT) the Moon lies near the zenith for observers in southern California and Baja Mexico. CLIP - More details also through http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=62090
Not only that, but there will also be a full moon on that same day...
A Dance for Two Full Moons
A full Moon will take place at the winter solstice (Alban Arthan). To add to the excitement, the Moon at the winter solstice is a total lunar eclipse! For those who live in the southern hemisphere, the full Moon will take place at the moment of the summer solstice (Alban Hefin). This makes for exciting ritual possibilities and astrological delight. During a full Moon, the Sun and Moon are opposite one another, which allows us to see the Moon in her complete glory as she rises at sundown. When this coincides with high points of the Sun's journey, there is sure to be extra energy and opportunity for a connection between Earth and sky. (...) The Moon is in the high energy sign of Aries and keeps company with Uranus and Jupiter who urge us to new and expanded visions of what we may be as individual people and as a species. Here we are at a significant time of year with a celestial invitation to imagine in new forms and patterns. CLIP

If you cannot take part to this globally synchronized meditation at this exact time, please pick any other moment of that day that suits you best, and do the same procedure suggested above while mentally projecting yourself at the exact moment when it is occurring in the Time Continuum, knowing that time is merely an illusion from our physical standpoint, and that the power of our focused intent can easily overcome this illusion.
If you can do this meditation and remembrance activation in the company of other souls - especially at a sacred place that evokes deep feelings of peace like the seashore or any other natural sanctuary - its effects will be magnified in direct proportion to the intensity of the vortex of Love and Light generated by these assembled souls. Whether you do this alone or with others, always be aware that many other souls from other dimensions of existence are partaking in our experiences every time we dedicate ourselves to such sacred moments of communion with All That Is.
To discover the significance of the solstices in all cultures around the world, review this Wikipedia entry on the winter/summer solstice. You may also check this review of the December solstice traditions and customs.
Following the Golden Thread
As we all know, whenever we decide to embark upon any new journey, the most important step is the first one. We can spend days, weeks or even months to plan for what we intend to experience during a hoped for journey and we can also wonder if the place we intend to reach will be as we thought it would be. Yet despite any uncertainty we may have, there comes a moment when we have to make the final firm decision and actually take the first step towards our destination. Once this is done, and aside from any unforeseen exceptional circumstance, it is unlikely we will turn back. The journey of our own current lifetime happened pretty much in the manner just described, except we don't remember planning for it, nor do we recall the final moment just before our soul consciousness went through the birth canal for the beginning of a new life. And although we may have had some inklings as to what our chosen destination is, most of the time we play it by ear, simply going along through our daily existence with hardly any thought about how it is possible that our bodily vehicle can continue to breathe and perform the multitudinous tasks required for its 50,000 billions cells to remain a living, functional and self-aware whole.
Now, for most of us, there is a tantalizing option that lies ahead, a possibility which, albeit being still shrouded in mystery, holds the most fascinating prospect of a transformational experience of such magnitude that few words in the human language can adequately describe what it will look like once we are 'there'. As we will come closer to our destination, and as the clouds of uncertainty still hiding it from our mind's sight will dissipate, and eventually part completely, we will be able to fully grasp the sheer significance of the transdimensional shift that we are about to make. Although we have all been fairly well prepared through many previous lifetimes of experience for this pivotal, collective ascension towards a higher dimension of experience, a fact that should reassure us as to our ability to transcend any remaining obstacle ahead on our path, there remains one key factor that will make a critical difference as to whether we shall master this magnificent challenge and make the leap of Love into a higher realm of illuminated joy and bliss, or instead step back and further go through lifetimes after lifetimes of sometime grueling learning experiences until a new cosmic window of opportunity opens... such as the one now fast approaching.
This key factor is our mastery over one of the most debilitating and disempowering emotions humans can experience: fear. This will be our final litmus test. And the right question at this stage is certainly "How will I be able to overcome fear so as to free my soul from the wheel of karma and make it to the next level?" This may sound like a game challenge and in a sense it is a good analogy, for we are the ones who have designed it, along with our soul family and with the help of celestial guides who have been through this before. This being so, let's pretend for a moment that you are a tightrope walker, progressing precautiously on an invisible wire, high above the ground, with barely enough light to see one step ahead. You have been walking like this for your whole life, faithfully trusting that every time you would place one foot ahead, it would meet a firm support and you would manage to keep your balance and forge ahead, unaware of how long you still have to go before reaching the other side and with no possibility of turning back. At first, of course, the wire was almost at ground level and many people have helped you along the way to teach you how to walk on a tightrope and gradually master your fear of falling as the ground slowly disappeared from your sight during your crossing of what seems like a deep valley between two mountain tops.
Although it may look like a most daunting, almost impossible feat, the fact is this is exactly what you have been doing your whole life and, unless you went through some very traumatic storm that almost blew you off your path, your Golden Path of Light, you are pretty confident at this point that you can continue ahead, even if some day it may seem like you won't find the inner strength and indomitable resilience necessary to just keep going. So there you are... Mastering your fear, trusting your inner voice, learning to love the journey and being grateful towards the Universe/Creator Source for enabling this whole exhilarating experience. You just have a few more steps to make, a few more perfectly manageable challenges to overcome and all the assistance needed from visible and invisible sources to make it through. All you have to do is to hang on to the Golden Thread within your very soul that has guided you so far and empowered your every step, until your reach the destination of this wondrous, epic Journey.
May Light, Love, Peace, Harmony and Compassion Prevail in Every Heart!
If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and you wish to receive the next steps in this cycle of 12 globally synchronized meditations as well as the monthly Meditation Focuses, simply send an email to globalvisionary@earthrainbownetwork.com with "I want to receive the Meditation Focuses" in the subject field of your email.
For more information, please review the material posted by the Global Meditation Focus Group at http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm
YOUR ASSISTANCE IN NETWORKING THIS ON TO OTHERS OVER THE NEXT THREE WEEKS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE LET ALSO OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS AVAILABLE (Dutch version -  Portuguese version - French version - Russian version and possibly other versions to be available shortly) FOR THIS INVITATION TO THE DECEMBER 21 GLOBAL SOLSTICE MEDITATION.

Views: 60

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service