LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

December 1st, 2010

Here we are in the last month of the year.  Where did the time go?  The transformation has been unbelievable upon this planet and individually, I cannot believe where I am and where I am about to go.

The past few months has been riddled with many changes as the activations have been occurring upon the Earth Plane.  We cannot help but change, can we?  Do you think all of humanity is feeling it?  I do, but possibly not in the way that those of us that are on this pathway are experiencing the changes and transformation.

Personally, the past few months has been an unbelievable journey of self awareness and transformation.  October was full of energy activations and I participated every chance I could get.  Of course, not being in a mainstream job has helped me tremendously to fully accept my Divinity Within.  I have spent hours in ceremonies at the beach and in the mountains, and I feel so very blessed in each moment.  I am finding that my soul sisters and brothers are slowly coming into my life and other relationships are changing drastically.  It is a wondrous time of renewal and growth.  I was fully able to activate the essence of Oneness within my Sacred Heart in the last two weeks.  It was a wondrous occurrence for me and I look forward to sharing with each of you.

We are all coming together to move into the New Earth, the fifth dimensional reality.  I am excited, ecstatic, and at times, moments of sadness as I know not everyone will choose to make this pathway for themselves; but I will try my hardest to assist as many souls as I can.

The Cosmic Oneness calls have truly helped me tremendously and I will be taking this energy out on the road in 2011.  If you know of a location in which a small group of people can gather to experience the essence of our Divine Mother and Father God as the Cosmic Great Central Sun within the room, please do contact me.  I am in the process of making contacts across the country to share this beautiful energy.

December now is upon us ~ we have more activations that we are going to be experiencing.  A large one will be December 21st on the Winter Solstice, the Full Moon, and an Eclipse.  Additionally, starting December 15th, 2010 through January 14th, 2011, the Mountain Retreat in the Grand Tetons is open for any initiate to join the ascended masters each evening when you sleep or in your meditation.  We have been traveling there during the full moon ceremonies in October and November and will continue to do so.  That is a three-day excursion.  It is a time to receive instruction and guidance from any ascended masters that are assisting you on your own pathway of Mastership.  December 31st is always a very powerful energetic day with the end of the year and the coming of the new year.  It is my birthday so I always do a special celebration for myself in the dawn hours.

Please take care of yourself through these changes.  Embrace each moment and then you can move to the next moment.  We are the Way-Showers for others and now is the time for us to fully accept our Divinity along with our pathway of incarnating at this time.

Thank you, everyone, for being in my world.

In humble service,

I Am Christine Meleriessee

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service