LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

– It’s a New Dawn, It’s a New Day, It’s a New Light/ 2014 Forecast with Jesus, Metatron, and The Pleiadians- 27 December 2013

I woke hearing this above titles line from Nina Simones song: Feeling Good (and I changed the words a bit).  I often wake with music in my head, and I believe perhaps it’s the angels giving me a little good morning song.  It most certainly is a new dawn, as we turn towards 2014.  Shifts abound in the most joyful, easeful way!

I have noticed since 12-12, things lightening up more and more.  Yes, there have been some physical symptoms, but internally, the feeling has been lighter and brighter.  It’s as if things just don’t have to bother us anymore. We can watch each experience like a river and peace resides within.  It’s as if an old coat was taken off of us, and we can finally feel ourselves.

For me personally, over the years, I have had many times where I have felt freed, but this time it is different.  This time is feels like it belongs to the fabric of who I am; it is permanent.  The true test has been interactions with situations that were once triggers.  I check inside: nothing.  Just peace.

I share this with you, as the shifts and changes from all the energies abounding now are for all of us to be shifted in a way we have been wanting.  Between ISON, the Soul-stice, and the 12-12 gateway, we have been being transmuted in a way that allows everything we do and experience to be easier.  The best thing about it is, we don’t have to try.  It is a gift, and it is part of reaping the benefits of all we have done as a collective for a very long time…my internal sources tell me for thousands of years.  We have come full circle and so I wish to celebrate the New Year with you as well as do a check-in/forecast of what is come as I tune into the guides, my higher self, and all those who will ever read this.

I work with many guides.  Some of you know me as a Pleiadian Channel, however, I also work with Ascended Masters, and a Council called the Dolphin Star Council, as well as Sirians, Andromedans, and any other beings in alignment with the divine plan.  They come to me when they need to, or when I specifically summon them. So, as I share this forecast, I will see who comes through to speak to all of us!

As I tune in, the first to speak is the Ascended Master Jesus Christ.  He says:

Brothers and Sisters, you have come a long way.  You are indeed lighter and brighter, and this continues to happen by the minute.  You can trust this will last, though I know many of you relish in detachment, I can feel and hear you still hope all you have been reading and feeling is true…and permanent.  I would like to talk about impermanence.  Not in the repetitive way that you have already heard before, but from a more cosmic view.  Impermanence is only in your mind and perception.  If you wish for state of consciousness to be permanent than you must believe that your pure focus matters, even command that your consciousness be purified so it only sees love.  I am a keeper of the love/light consciousness, which means I hold it deeply as reference point for humanity.  How I hold it steady, is because that is all I believe to be true.  I believe it is all that ever is, and all that ever was.  This upcoming year for many of you will be a time where you fully embrace your role as a keeper of the light, permanently, like me.  I have been waiting for this with you as I tune into your time continuum, and I say let it be so now.  You are ready, you have grown and learned so much.  This year, Planet Earth, will transcend what we even thought could occur, allowing so much radiance of light, peace, and kindness to fill even those who you think could not receive it…yes even those in your governments that you have felt are corrupt.  You see beautiful children of the light, there truly is nothing more powerful than this love that is sweeping Gaia and penetrating the souls and hearts of all. And now, I can see my brother, Metatron wishing to speak. And so it is.

I AM Metratron.  I speak of the future to come, although, all time is now. The future occurring simultaneously with the past.  As you perceive the now time frame, I speak of a future that many have agreed to and visualized so clearly, and powerfully, that I see this as the outcome for this upcoming year.  It has been written, and it also can be co-created into whatever else you would like it so shift to.  For now, I am laughing as I even speak of now, since so much about time is flexible, but for the now we speak of and focus on, I share about your sacred geometry and the web and grid of light that has been recently anchored around your cells and your planets surrounding energy field.  The geometry and the key codes of pure love/light understanding has made it’s way into mass consciousness.  You may still see people that seem asleep to you, but know these frequencies are doing deep work on all.  Some say that they do not believe that everyone has chosen this, but if you are in a reality that is focused on the path of Ascension, then you have chosen to be in the parallel reality where the group has chosen it as well.  What about the beings that still harm?  I do not say that they have evolved to the place that the lightworkers have, but trust, and know, these codes and light frequencies are being funneled through geometric layers of beautiful light forms that cover the etheric plane of your planet  and will effect everyone.

This year, this will result in a purifying of the brain to experience more of the Cosmic, Divine Consciousness.  The 144, 000 has been reached and this is enough for the wave of enlightenment to occur.  You will see people responding by being more open, more accepting, and more forgiving.  You will see even more people caring about how the resources of your planet and how the food grown is affected by lack of care for practices that support your Earth in sustaining itself. We are talking people that would not normally be interested in those type of concerns.   There will be a melting of those in power that feel that greed is the way to function, as they will feel dismantled of all the things that they thought supported this old way.  It will almost feel like God/Goddess have taken their arms, and held them until they release their grip on the greed they hold.

For those who have been focusing on the light for a long time, you will be feel the ease and the joy of living as a 5D human being that knows who you are.  You will deeply have a full remembrance of the Might I AM presence that has held you in divine connection for so long, if you have not already.  We see the Rays of the Divine Consciousness completely opening and welcoming you to co-exist in a spiritual/etheric reality while still feeling Earthly grounded.  You are now, a divine human able to walk in both worlds.  And now, I can feel the Channel growing anxious to let the Pleiadians speak, so she can continue with her precious day (her family needs breakfast!).  I love you and I hold you in a light grid now, as you read this, further activating your soul to anchor you into the frequency I speak of.

I AM Maat, one of the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light.  I only wish to share that you are all so familiar to us.  We feel you daily as our soul brothers and sisters.  We merge and melt with you daily as you allow the peace within us, to translate as the peace within you.  This year dear souls, please do accept the invitation to be anointed as a crystalline carrier of the most bountiful, joyful, creative source of play and light.  We say play, play, play! Enjoy, as we said in another channel session, the transformation is occurring and as you cross the threshold into the new year, let the sun of your heart radiate out all through the cosmos by believing this is your birthright to experience so much grace.  It is truly all about grace for 2014. We love you. So la re en lo.

Giving thanks to all the guides that have come into today for this sharing.

With light,

Ariah

connect here http://www.facebook.com/ariah.blissfullife Copyright 2013

The Channelers Book release:  http://www.lulu.com/shop/ariah-velasquez-ma/love-lives-a-guide-to-s...

Thank you to http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com for publishing

Views: 232

Replies to This Discussion

play-play-play <3

thank you :)

The song is now stuck in my head-lol!

Love and Light,

Angel~a

ARE WE

Angel-a, Thanks so much for sharing this uplifting post.

Blessings of Love & Light,

Steve

Wow, Yes!  I too have felt the lightening, thank you so for sharing and confirming! Love All, Amanda.

The Good Force be with you!

Wonderful messages, Admin Angel~a ! Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!

To begin a New Life, a New Dawn, a New Day & a New Light, we must focus ourselves to the New Earth which God is creating!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) *

Wonderful channeling!

Thank you for this lovely information, I feel so blessed to be reading and getting so much love and caring from the Beloved Ascended Master, I can.express in words how I feel, and quietly I am learning what is happening with our beautiful Mother Earth and all the Divine intervention for our ascension to the 5D.  I can not offer anything else, but my pure love and my heart to all of you. Namaste!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service