Maureen Moss

PLEASE RESPOND ONLY TO:
 Email: Maureen@maureenmoss.com
   www.maureenmoss.com

In This Issue:

1. "An Activation of Divine Proportion”

Dearest Hearts,

As always, I pray you are well.

More than once I sat down to write a newsletter and nothing came. I simply said to the Universe, "If I’m to write something, lead me."

More than two weeks passed before I was led. I was led to something I had written and delivered as an activation and an invitation. I was told it beared repeating, now.

This activation has seven steps. These seven steps, if done with sacred intention, in sacred space will change your life and shatter perceptions and illusions about circumstances and limitations as you become a living bridge between the Quantum field and you.

This is an activation of Divine Proportion. Please read through it before acting on it.

It is a sacred activation requiring your uninterrupted attention and full intention for seven days. Within these seven days you will find yourself in deep rapport with your Soul and Sacred Heart. Your breath and focus are key.

Step 1. You are to accept as so that you are the architect of your world. This must be accepted as fact. And, that you are willing to let your consciousness assume 'a state' that is not yet so in your physical world. Doing so allows you to begin this activation, in Master Consciousness.

Step 2. From the depths of your heart, name and clearly define in writing your desired state, dream, or imagined reality regarding anything that will help you access your next level of joy, peace and prosperity within any of your bodies. Do so with gratitude, precision and clarity, not mind and not ego.

Please do not accept or seek to assume a state to fix what you currently perceive to be broken or wrong. Nothing is broken and nothing is wrong. Repeat as often as necessary: I AM whole and complete within my God Self.

You are crafting a resurrected state of consciousness in the moment of NOW, always. As we continue our evolution, our consciousness requires an upgrade away from habitual and limited thinking and believing, to absolutely possible, in order that we harmonize with the frequencies of God Consciousness (not human consciousness) and take full advantage of our Divine Birthright.

*Note: The mind and ego may double its efforts to have you rationalize many circumstances based on what it perceives as wrong or in an unfixable state. Do not touch an unsavory thought with another one.

At any time breathe and speak aloud: I now take control of my mind and emotions. I AM the Master of Myself.

Step 3. Once you have defined your desired state, you must then mystically marry or become entrained, (meaning at One) with your desired state.

You are being asked to be in a definite, deliberate and deeply felt state of engagement (alignment, resonance and rapport) with what you have stated to be your desired state, dream or imagined reality.

Breathe, and open your heart fully to your desired state.

Love your desired state. Feel it. Cherish your desired state. Feel it.

Breathe LIFE into your desired state and feel it.

Create a sacred ceremony that you resonate with and say aloud: I open all Life force energy centers in all of my bodies on all levels of Creation as I marry and hold sacred that which I have claimed to be my desired state.

Breathe and allow your energy to spin into a golden vortex of Light, connecting to the Divine flow of Spirit. Repeat three times.

You are merging with the quantum field. You are merging with the Sacred.

Step 4. Now you are to make a vow of acceptance to the state you have claimed, even though it is not here yet — nothing comes here yet, until we are in 100% alignment, resonance and rapport with whatever it is you, as the Creator, desires to create. That is Universal Law.

Before you state your vow of acceptance to your mystical marriage, close your eyes, place your right hand over your heart palm open. Take three slow and steady breaths of gratitude into the center of your heart. Breathe out all tension.

Take this action three times, and repeat three times: I Am Grateful. I Am Grateful. I Am Grateful.

Step 5. Breathe and feel into your vow of acceptance. Breathe, open your heart and allow your vow of acceptance to imprint within it. Breathe once again and let it take up residency in your cellular body. Breathe and be grateful.

Use your breath and breathe in the feeling, not the thought, but the feeling of your married state to your vow of acceptance. Breathe out a sigh of relief.

You have begun creating that which you desire in a heightened state of consciousness.

Once again, take a breath, breathing in the feeling of your desired state, realized. Breathe out a sigh of relief.

Breathe in the feeling of freedom, excitement and joy, accepting this state as realized. You are deepening your alignment with your desired state and igniting your connection to your unlimited power to create from the Quantum field.

Take another breath and breathe in a feeling of peace. Breathe peace out and into the Universal flow of Life.

Note:  A sigh of peace is different than a sigh of relief. Peace is a neutral state of being. Relief still carries an energy of discordance attached to it.

Step 6. Now you are to hold this definite, defined, focused, clear and deeply felt state of connection and consciousness for six full days without ever once questioning how your desired state can or will be made manifest. Doing so you will experience the deepest meaning of surrender and faith, and the peace that passes all mental understanding.

These six days (and then the seventh), when done in reverence and done precisely elevates your frequency, your consciousness, your power and your state of being more than you can imagine. This is a profound and Masterful practice of conscious creation, and grace.

Step 7. The last step, step seven, on the seventh day of this practice is the Sabbath. You are to rest and be still in order that your desired state can incubate.  This day is as important as each day that preceded it. Please do not use this day to probe into anything.  Don’t ask any questions.  Don’t let your mind usurp what you’ve done thus far.  Simply rest in the feeling of, "It is done, and so be it.” 

If you have been precise and diligent you will witness a new world emerge.

Be fascinated, be grateful, be amazed and be at peace.

Maureen Moss, © 2015. Please share wherever you prefer keeping name, content and the website maureenmoss.com intact.

Views: 33

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service