LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Accepting~Re-membering, Human~Sacred ~Love
Releasing the Human Pain Body

Recently, I had a very interesting experience while using self healing tools, I was taught. With a method of soul healing, uses fractal theory to discover patterns of repetitive behaviors (stemming from root or initially strong emotional experiences), it includes forgiveness and embracing positive alternative thought patterns to integrate to wholeness.

There were several experiences, emotional keys (when something from the present, unlocks something from the past), which brought up emotions and something huge, to my attention. For me, most of this life has been in pain.

After a bit of insight, I began a process of forgiving a past (11 years ago) relationship's pain.

Moving through this process, which was emotional, other insights and deeper emotions began to surface.

With an "Aha!" realization, I began seeing this pattern: seeking pain and then, wanting release and escape (throughout time, it seemed to be there). I realized that, within myself there had been this acting and re-acting. Playing and rewinding the ‘pain...no pain’ scenario, over and over again, perhaps unconsciously hoping for it to end differently.

Humanity, as a whole, seems to be seeking, to escape this cycle. Have we been here, instinctively ‘living with’ and repeating, that which isn’t working (so that we may heal and get past it) ? Many times, I can remember myself, listening to a song, remembering an accompanying experience and the feelings that went with it. Though the experiences were gone, the ‘remembering’ of that feeling with the song, carried a teddy bear like quality and it was ‘comforting pain’...familiar.

At the same time, there was a reaching outwards to something...anything to soothe this pain.

{Now I believe it is a deep inner knowing, that something else...better, is possible.}

There are variable ways, in which, we humans attempt to lose our pain, by losing presence:

Overindulgence of pleasure varieties: TV and media, food, drug, etc.

Abuse: relationship choices, self mutilation and deprecation

Identity hide-n-seek: relationship self dissolving, defining self with titles, constant accomplishment seeking~martyrdom

Cycles of pain and ‘seeking no pain’ have such variety and the combinations...so many. How creative we are!

It seems that there’s a desperate attempt to live (reaching for the emotional resonances, we know) and then an attempt to not be there (seeking soothing). It almost has a resonance of most human births, I’ve witnessed.

Being born, a child/mother’s struggle to birth~being, often crying for the release and then...the soothing~loving.

Could this life, be humanity’s attempt, to eradicate man's, genetically encoded, instinct: to place survival above all else? To finally learn, how to reach a balance between being and loving... Living, seeking...living, seeking...

I remember deciding, as a little girl, listening to and feeling various conflict (and ages ago, in time), to choose love first. In dreams, I see myself (different, yet me) pledging to place love (what I thought was love~personality based love) before basic survival, in an attempt to avoid a life without love.

The missing link here, is that I felt a need to choose. And where was joy?

Ah~ Aha!

Bit by bit, as I felt wilted by pain, passion, energy and joy seemed to seep away. Survival was calling me and I was calling love, believing them to be separately possible.

What to do? What did I do?

Disappear... Be here and disappear...and the little girl, went about years of ‘pain and no pain’, knowing that, somewhere deep inside, there was something better.

During the healing experience, I felt relatives and ancestors (vast amounts), who’d suffered lives of emptiness, in attempts to "survive no matter what".
Recognizing the many ways, in which the heart/emotional body "shields itself" after painful experiences, opened me to really thinking.

Could it be, that this erasure of passion and purposing, due to the need to "survive", has lead to a DNA structure re-configuring, as with other species’ evolution, proven scientifically. Could our emotional genetic codes re-wire too...were they ever pristine? Below the DNA, energetically speaking, on a quantum physical level, all exists and is possible. Perhaps there, exist that deep, inner knowing, that all is possible, that keeps our human race going, despite pain~a Divine essence~who we truly are.

This feels true~
With this truth revealed, we can be reborn, to ourselves, to our original wholeness, living life with joy and love intertwining.

I'm feeling, that many those of us here, are being awakened to the belief that this life, with ever increasing love, is possible. Perhaps, it is our soul's destiny and human right, gifted from the divine.

We, human beings, are hearing a call, to a deep soul remembrance, of our true nature.

Innately, we are re-striving towards harmony, within and without. Purpose is calling to each of us, from within, it would seem, as a source...dare I say, Divine.

Experiences are resounding "yes!". With it, there is a releasing of fear, on an instinctual level and an acceptance and claiming of Love, with "wholeness capabilities"; health and flowing positivity, in all areas.

Many scientists and spirituals have shared similar ideas and expanding research platforms, which intellectually, I've agreed with; now witnessed, through experience, are real and true.

Our feeling and seeing the capabilities, are exponentially renewing beliefs in our, 'Humanity's Divine Re~membering'.

AyAnnA Franklin

http://ayannaknow.blogspot.com/2011/10/acceptingre-membering-humans...

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

dear ayanna, you are blessing us as unity consciousness.  i am grateful to you for your communication and i feel close to what you have described.  letting go of my pain body and remembering that all that is true is the sacred heart love.  the more i open my experience to this truth, the closer i am to my heart center.  your comment regarding birth, re-birth as being a part of our learning to remember our powerful, repeated presence in our body to aid us in releasing mis-conceptions of pain.  this moment is the transformation of old perceptions and long held errors of fear, pain, judgment and lack.  in this moment we remember to allow our sacred heart to lead us to true abundance, joy, balance, and sacred love.  thank you for your beautiful life.
Hello beautiful Light Grid Loves~

That we connect on this issue, is such a sacred Blessing, for me. This 'human factor' of emotion, is a continually pouring fountain and each of you (seriously) is important...a sacred feather in our 'phoenix~humanity rising'.

Thank you, from the depths of my heart's heart, that you are, that you are here and that we are sharing with, loving and supporting each other, in such Divine manner.

It is a most, Blessed, honor to share this life with each of you~

Due to technical quirks, my ability to respond to individual replies, is (temporarily) quieted. My email address, is Gexistence@gmail.com...

Sending Love and Light Angel hugs to each and ALL~

Namaste~

AyAnna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service