LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

75 Daily Affirmations

There is an old saying that when you change your thoughts, you're able to change your life. Affirmations are a wonderful way to start changing your thoughts now.

Using daily affirmations is a simple way in which you can positively affect your life, because you are co-creating your life experience. With affirmations you're able to bring your thoughts and emotions into vibrational alignment with what you want to create.

Simply reading, writing, and speaking positive affirmations is a great place to start, but ultimately reading, writing, speaking and really feeling the truth of the affirmations will bring about the result you’d like.

You’ve probably heard the words at one point or another “fake it until you make it”. This actually has some truth with how affirmations work, because although when you first start reciting affirmations, you may feel like you’re faking it, but keep with it. Believe in the power of your words, feel as though you are already experiencing the truth of the affirmations you're reading and writing out and the positive affirmations you recite can soon become the experiences you live.

Affirmations have been really powerful for me to shift out of limiting beliefs and into living a higher vibrational vison of what is possible for me in this lifetime. Reciting and writing affirmations can help you too, by breaking the patterns of negative thinking and getting your conscious and subconscious mind to refocus on what you want… Not on what you don’t.

Here are some positive affirmations to help get you started… Read them, recite them, write them out and feel their truth… Then keep going and write some affirmations of your own which carry the positive vibrational essence of what you would like to experience in your life.

I love and approve of myself.
I now enjoy myself in the presence of others.
I am serene and self confident.
I trust my intuition.
I am safe.
I clearly see my next best steps.
Wonderful things are unfolding before me.
I am brimming with joy and love.
I clearly receive the guidance from my team of guides and angels.
I have endless gifts and value to share with the world.
I matter.
I trust in the process of life.
I am powerfully clairvoyant.
I am the co-creator of my life.
I choose to live in happiness.
I am vibrantly healthy.
I am worthy of love.
The universe is conspiring with me to help me reach my goals.
I am a clear vessel of Divine love.
I am present and positive.
I am healthy, brilliant, and at peace.
Creative energy naturally flows through me.
I am open to receive.
I am successful in whatever I choose to do.
I am making a difference in the lives of others.
I am financially abundant.
Every day in every way I am getting better and better.
I am energized and passionate about life.
I experience positive fulfilling relationships.
I am living the life of my dreams.
I am guided well.
I am loved and respected.
Other people naturally like me.
The best part of my life is just beginning.
I consciously create blessings in my life.
Everything I need comes to me effortlessly and naturally.
I live a financially abundant life.
I know and walk the path of my life’s purpose.
I give generously to others and to myself.
I look for and experience the miracles of life.
I allow goodness to flow into my life.
I am an unlimited being.
I believe in my unlimited prosperity.
I am open to receive prosperity.
My life is filled with prosperity in abundance.
Money flows to me easily and frequently.
I focus on and think about what I want.
I am in the right place at the right time.
I have all the time and energy I need to accomplish my life's purpose.
I am grateful for all that I have.
My body is healthy, my mind is clear, my spirit is illuminated.
I am an unlimited being.
I am abundant in all areas of my life.
I am financially free.
I love and am grateful for all that I create.
I have more money coming in than going out.
I deserve financial abundance.
Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.
The Universe loves and supports me.
I am open to receive the blessings of the Divine.
I visualize financial abundance for myself and others.
I magnetize money through love and joy.
I am a money magnet.
Money loves me.
I now know that I can create the life I want.
I know what I want and I create it.
I focus upon the success and prosperity of myself and others.
I feel good about the money I spend.
I am provided for as I trust and follow my heart.
I have all that I need.
I am open to receive.
I am financially abundant.
I am magnetic to the highest and greatest good.
I now experience prosperity in abundance.
Affirmations work for me!

Write, speak, and add your own daily affirmations to this list to infuse your consciousness with the positive qualities and attributes you would like to experience.

For best results keep your daily affirmations in a positive tense. So instead of using an affirmation like “I'm not giving my power away” rephrase it into the positive like: “I am standing in my light and power.”

Keep with an affirmation until you create it, and then be sure to refocus and add in a new affirmation to keep bringing positive changes into your life experience.

Do you use affirmations? Have you had success affirming to create? Share some of your favorite affirmations below…

Happy manifesting!

With love and light,
Melanie

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Friends,

All positive and Optimistic thinking give us Peace and Beautiful life to live ...

SohiniBen

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service