LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear friends of Unity

As we came together here just before this announcement I suggest we think of the changes in terms of Unity ...

I for my part won't start a new lightgrid site I have to pay for but I'm rather looking for another site, maybe OM or HH or Unification Project if they decide to maintain their own site. I see this as an opportunity for unity! The only question is where?

Of course, when I read the statement by Jason Rosenthal it's hard for me as well to stay calm ... but I've decided to see this as an opprotunity, maybe the answer to our prayers for unity ... What to you think?

In the Light of Love and UNITY,

Sonja Myriel

Oakbridge University - Jeshua Online
Message of the Day

Each one of you is a most wonderful thread in the tapestry of life. If you were not here doing your part, if you were not here being the thread that you are, there would be a part missing.
The color that you are is as contrast to another color next to it, and that contrast would not be there, and the tapestry would be not quite as bright or as beautiful. You are important even just by being.

Views: 397

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jean, what exactly do you propose with the link you cite?

Jean Victoria Norloch said:
m contributing a site - the woman who does this is an amazing creautre and as far as i know apart form her own ersoanl reading work that she does to make a livin all her site work is done for free - no donations asked.... http://www.universal-learning.co.uk/

also we are going ahead with the petiton for a unity day .... becasue hey hy stop now - if we have time then we can still get this idea out there while we figure out where to meet up

I will be posting it as a blog later tonight and hope you will all support the idea - a worldwide day of unity - and yes we went with the sunset idea becasue a roun the world prayer/meditation is to me a remarkably beautiful thing...

much love nd ligth to you all - am off to work...
Thank you Ashana and Gil. I was at Humanity Healing and asked. They said we are welcome, they would make me admin and maybe even Angela and Joni as well ... If it really turns out like this, I'm tending to accept that offer.

I will do quite the same as you, Ashana: Have a look at all my groups and decide which ones I want to move over. And I'll ask everyone else who has a group here at this sacred space of lightgrid to MOVE with us! Move the groups over ... At least this is what's mostly on my mind at this moment. There's no need tu hurry, however. If someone turns up with a new exasperating idea, let's consider it ;-)

Sending you all LOVE and LIGHT in this seeming darkness of manmade ning-confusion ...

Sonja Myriel
I am already a member of Humanity Healing......in fact they had sent me email yesterday about ning sites..........would just like to say that agree with all everything will be ok an Divine Order.......also having been on many many sites starting with msn sites which closed down an though we tried to stay together on another site weren't able yet have reconnected on facebook.........an then i went to ning sites........for me this site that Sonja created was the perfect forum for me an has been a huge blessing with such awesome light souls on it...........with information I was drawn to etc etc.........just want to say come what may thank you for all you have given an been to me Sonja.........an to all such wonderful pure lights here..........with much love.................xxxxxxxxxx
Much LOVE to you Dear Sonja !
Yes, we all need to unite !
Namaste
Thank you so much for your encouraging and loving words, Dove! I hope that we will all stay in contact, whatever may come ... I will open a group or discussion where we can interchange email addresses. Maybe I could also open a yahoo group where we can continue to directly exchange interesting material and comment ...
What ever happens: I know that our LIGHT keeps growing and we will coninue to daily connect via the Grid of LIGHT ;-). Nothing is lost in this vast universe of possibilities - and we won't be, either!

In the Light of LOVE and UNITY,

Sonja
Dear Ashana, here's the link you might need:

http://humanityhealing.ning.com/profiles/blogs/big-changes-over-the...

LOVE,

Sonja Myriel
You are most welcome Sonja.......I have been so wonderfully happy here....an so hope we all are able to stay together an am elated will have each other's emails if one so desires..........joined your group at healing so thanks for posting that............bless you my friend ...........we are all one an nothing can seperate us.....thank you again for all you have done sweet loving one...................with tons of love.............xxxxxxxx

I am somewhat relieved to know we have three months to figure things out but I have already made up my mind to keep *Forest of the Faie* up and running regardless, There is Humanity Healing and Universal project as two possibilities we could use as a platform and I am also working with Michael on the Collectives with another idea and will let everyone know what's up there.

Love
Cynthia.
Healing for Humanity - has a nice ring to it...

have joined the network after being show the offer they made to restructure their site so the works of others admins can continue - i will be contacting them to offer asisatnce in spreading the word - and really do hope to see you all there - Yes the call for Unity did go out but does it matter at the end of the day where we unite? I think not - only that we do - and we are after all working for humanity as a whole and for a whole humanity - it is about people - has always been about people and i pray it always will be about people loving and helping people - i say we continue to spread their message and their link and invite others to join the work there - all ning groups you are members of - it is time for us to come together... please for humanity lets set an example of what it is to BE unity...
I so agree for we are one..........an when our light is so bright an energy so far reaching it goes beyond words or anything an we shall just BE.........all is well .............with much love...........xxxxxxxxxxx
quick update :) will be moving my sites (all three networks) to the humanity site as soon as they have a plan up and running - they are offering an open door policy to all those who are being affected but the ning decision... and they will need help... lots of help...

if ever there was a time when an opertunity has been given for us to truly unite out efforts this is it... they assure me that the ning site for humanity is not going anywhere... so it only makes sense to me to join with them and back them up...

i hope i see you all there :) any of you here who are also memebrs of Unity - we will let you know when we are up and running on humanity...
I believe that this is a good choice, it is the most compatible to ning that I could find out there. There are some really good ones out there but you have to pay for them and it's a lot more then the $10:00 I hear Ning is going to charge.

This is Spruz.com after I did a little work on it.

http://forestofthefaie.spruz.com/manage/?rurl=%2FDefault.asp%3F

Gil E. Jenkins said:
http://www.spruz.com/?page=login&cmd=register This is another alternative, and they are offering to transfer out groups for us....just the same...we have a little time to make our decisions...we now know there ARE alternatives to "NING CHA CHING." This group has been down the road Ning is about to take, and has some interesting insights to just how important the free groups are to generating business...I guess this new CEO didn't do his homework....too bad.
Love you all.
Gil.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service