LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

From
 nicola carmel ant… 

May I ask you Dear Dear brothers and sisters to send Healing for me.I have been in pain all my life from Womens Problems causing me to lose all my friends and family. It is to bad for tha doctors to take all away and the mentel mind tricks it plays make me think I'm going insane.  Please send healing for my mind as well as body.

May our Father kiss you all twice tonight  for doing what you all do to help people.

Nicola

Views: 535

Replies to This Discussion

Well I was very happy,free and felt I was getting a whole new day after you sent your Healing Thank you....But it seems people around me dont like the light positive nicola,because my son and people from a long time ago are poping up as if from nowhere to insult,be little and bring up stuff from my childhood that I had a hell of a time coming to turms with...I like the real me but I ask please for Healing for strength and focus so that I continue to deal with this in a firm and polite way.All you Healing has been great it has been clearing me on all levels,I believe .How ever I am tired and fed up a bit with the same lod insults from people who like me as a little light struggling but you Dear friends have seen Im sure so much morre then you say.Im 49 and just seeing and breathing life differently now am I right to say to theses people that I am growing and need you to understand that Im adding to my self and trying to see the light in all things.

Please I ask for Healing again ,you see for 30 years I have been everyones elses doer,healer and because of my childhood a doormat for people then I stoppeed and had my past fixed so to speak, Im nearly fixed I feel like I ready to fly at last but this tiredness not helped by theses frightened people around me I know I will fly so to speak withut tham but there prusure on me is very heavey and cruel.

Dear Nicola, I know how hard it is to deal with the past, I have done it. But YOU have to be strong  and want to make the changes by your self, if everything is given to us some how we don't appeeciate the ending results, we have to work hard to change ourselves and not give to others. We are still praying for you, but the things that come up you have to heal yourself.

I Love you with all my heart

Bev

Dear Senna,

When I look at your pic or read what you have written I get a big  blanket of love placed aroud me.I think you must be a Lady of wisdom from the deepest of Love..Thank you Dear Dear Shenna _/\_

To me its like Im moving to another level and all do not have a dog to kicko  r blame or make feel bad rather then look at thereselves.

But still Im at the murcy of the spirit world and you kind Healers as I ask again for Healing so I can be all I can be in GODS EYES.

In hope and Love

Nicola

I sent this half of the up dae as the site only takes a certain amount of digets.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT i POSTED THIS FIRST ABOUT  HOURS AGO AND HAVE STRAGE CHANGES HAPP ENING TO ME ALL THAT HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED.I HAVE BEEN KEEPING NOTES AND WILL WRITE IT ALL UP SO THAT YOU TO CAN KNOW OF THE EFECTS OF YOUR HEALING AND LIKE ME WE CAN SHARE THE LOVE OF BEING A SILET WITTNESS OF GOD'S LOVE FOR US THROUGH US.  _/\_

This is very much appreciated, dear Nicola, YES! Keep us informed - and we keep on HOLDING THE LIGHT for you and the keeping the SPACE you need SACRED!

Hold on to your hat - another HEALING SESSION is nigh - Connection Time in 4 minutes ;-)

I will be sending you and all your family and friends HEALING Violet LIGHT to aid your process of transmutation,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

I went out to meet my son after his gig,we met and their were a few people around who were on drugs and drink so we went on to another pace,however I went to leave only to have what seemed a mountain off muck dumped on my 3 eye centre,I was left with a bad bad headache for 3 days that lay me in my bed...I called and called upon AA Micheal but only blac was in my 3 eye and pin.I thin I had what I hear some people call an psychic attact..Which only tells me the healing I was getting was right and as my family and friends ave acepted me growing as a person as you advised,but I never thought strangers would dump on a person like that.I d find as im getting more refined spiritualy I dont lke nise or loud people and that living in the calm is all important for me.Please help with ealing s I can get the rot out form this last attact..._/\_

Prayers needed for Pam, she has had surgery on her knee and it's not healing very well and now she has been told that her spine is seriously not in good shape, and she has been attacked by the dark side for over a year and it's all really to much, she is really needing some strength and support at this time in her life. I thank you for all your prayers in advance.

Dear Beverly, is Pam a member of lightgrid?

I will send the Violet Ray and AA Michael's legions to her - and the GREEN RAY of HEALING for her knee and spine!

BLESSED BE - and thank you for all you do and ARE,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Sonja

I'm not sure if she is a member of Lightgrid, she is with FOL adminstrator

Thank you for your prayers.

Dearest Nicola

Sending you Love and healing as always.

Dear nicole,

Going out into NATURE is the bast advice I can give you if this should happen to you again. The Devas are helping in CLEANSING and GROUNDING - and do not miss our daily connection times, as the violet Light and Ray also help to transmute all dark patterns ;-)

You seem to ATTRACT this kind of energy - ask yourself WHY!!! You RESONATE with it / to it. Let go of all and any judgement, my dear, and let these people lead their lives as you wish to lead yours in PEACE. Forgive and MOVE on :-)

BLESSED BE,

Sonja Myriel

Sonja

I dont judge but am very aware of peple off loading on me ,no protection has helped .when I first got your voilet light healing that helped and I was free or 3 days,but an thing rough,loud or thick with toxins then Im at a loss to fight it .I do with all my might because I feel so ill with it.

I have been told by spirit that My soul is very fine and I have to toughen up but I think I have tried all the ways known..I wish I could learn the voilet flame way because I was so free for a few days-I could of flown!!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service