LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Message from a Navajo Elder~~~

"The ancient ones will do battle with the ones in con-gress from the house of mica. The old ways must be restored."

"The storm will come from the east so you must be prepared. For on the fifth day of the fifth month the wave will come. The island will rock and bring forth waves of destruction to the old America. The times of
turmoil will last 17 moons. It is at this time that you must discover
your roots. For the roots never wash away. The ways of old shall return
again."

Please share these urgent messages as You see fit~~~~

Thank You very Much!!!!

:-)

http://www.cliffdwellingsmuseum.com/anasazi.htm

Love Always!!!!
Sincerely~~~~
Mark Anthony Motyka The Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecies!!!!

The Rainbow Bridge To Peace On Earth Web Sites~~~~

http://its999time.com/
http://bluestarkachina777.ning.com/
http://www.bigforks.org/

Views: 1267

Replies to This Discussion

very important message here....i have known for a long time that fear is the major enemy we fight.
Fear being the opposite of faith. Faith being the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen by the human eye.
When we want a substance to come into this dimension we must move with the belief that it will be manifested. In reality it exists already.
I still haven't really ONE vision - but recurring is the image of the RAINBOW ... rainbows everywhere, rainbows forming tunnels, rainbows connecting people - just as in the post by Kathleen!

And everything we've said before ;-)

Love, Light and BLESSINNGS to ALL,

Sonja Myriel

well i am creating a blog on synchronicity. Rainbows are the symbol right now for all of us...as lightworkers and rainbow warriors....so many things and symbols all coming together .....rainbows, spirals, crop circles...so many things coming from the ancient ones.

Sonja Myriel said:
I still haven't really ONE vision - but recurring is the image of the RAINBOW ... rainbows everywhere, rainbows forming tunnels, rainbows connecting people - just as in the post by Kathleen!
And everything we've said before ;-)
Love, Light and BLESSINNGS to ALL,

Sonja Myriel
Yes, it's amazing, but all the realities do already exist - co-exist - and WE DECIDE towards which of them we are heading :-) Thus it is important to hold on to a vision of PEACE and LOVE and LIGHT for the whole planet - and by doing so we establish first a path and the longer we hold the vision and the more people who join us, the broader this pathway becomes ... until it's a big highway, open for ALL of us, lightworkers or not ;-). This is the point when our global visions finally come true - and this is what we can do: establish the highway for a wonderful new world which comes into existence without much trouble, no disasters needed :-)

The picture shows the beginnings ... in the beginning we seem to be alone on a path which is barely visible and seems highly unsave - but the longer we walk this path, the more people join us, our pathways joining as well forming a well grounded bridge - lol

joni said:
very important message here....i have known for a long time that fear is the major enemy we fight.
Fear being the opposite of faith. Faith being the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen by the human eye.
When we want a substance to come into this dimension we must move with the belief that it will be manifested. In reality it exists already.

sonja it is true that we must all keep that vision..you are very correct....but the earth will change....earthquakes will happen and many other things...such as the fall of the religious empire in the USA and the government here as well....and the power of those who use money to bring only personal wealth,
if you listen to the prophecies from little grandmother again you will hear what she has to say...and no one needs to fear....but we should not be unprepared if a tragedy does occur....we have to be strong and know that this life we hold so dear we planned before being here....all of us.
Death of the body is not the end. If it were then we would all be condemned.
much love to you my sweet sister....

The only thing which we have already agreed upon is that change will come - and it will come comparatively soon. But the way in which it is to come still depends on WHAT WE DREAM! Prophecies are warnings not to continue in the same old way because if we do these things will happen. But it's essential at this point of time to DREAM BIG! No expectations, though ;-) But we should not think that certain things HAVE to happen in a dramatic way ... they will if no other way is IMAGINED, found so to say, by as many people as necessary to oughtway the imagined outcome of others ...

Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Cyclones, ... all these are NECESSARY for cleansing, I agree - but they need not necessarily take millions of lives! If we learn to work together with the forces of nature, listen to the wind, the rain, the earth, the fire, the animals, minerals, plants, elves, dwarfs, ... we can learn a lot and are protected - and we are able to protect! Mother Earth needs to undergo cleansing, just as we do - but it depends on our thoughts and feelings if this cleansing process will HURT, hurt a lot, hurt a little, or does not hurt at all. Everything is possible and we should maintain this vision - if it turns out to be different, ok, that's part of co-creation, but our vision of the future should not contain the need of mass destruction in advance ... it might be necessary, but if we find another way, the better! So let's concentrate on creating that other way with open eyes to see what's going on, without neglect, facing the world as it is on the one hand - and on the other DREAMING BIG :-)

Love and Light and HEALING to ALL,

Sonja Myriel
Elder's Meditation of the Day:

"Everybody should pray together, cheer along, root along. That brings the circle together. Everything is together."

--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

Life on the Earth can sometimes be very complicated. Sometimes we think we are alone in our problems. Sometime we even withdraw. Then the problems become even more difficult. We need to watch out for one another, to care for one another, to pray together, to encourage one another; and we need to support one another. Behaving in this manner will bring the circle together.

Great Spirit, today, let me support my brothers and sisters.
Buddhist Quote of the Day:

We plant merit with our minds, and we commit crimes with our minds. With our minds, we imprint images. This one mind is like an artist. It can draw anything, and what it draws is realized. If you surrender your impressions, ideas, thoughts, and so on at the moment they arise without imprinting them on your mind, your minds will not be tainted, just as the lotus flower is not tainted by the muddy water whence it grows.

-Jae Woong Kim, "Polishing the Diamond"
that is all true sonja....and i am not trying to argue at all.....we must never give up hope or our dreams....and yes the elders meditation of the day is exactly right :)
i only stopped posting them because i saw no interest there...
blessings to you my sweet sister :)

Sonja Myriel said:
Elder's Meditation of the Day:

"Everybody should pray together, cheer along, root along. That brings the circle together. Everything is together."

--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

Life on the Earth can sometimes be very complicated. Sometimes we think we are alone in our problems. Sometime we even withdraw. Then the problems become even more difficult. We need to watch out for one another, to care for one another, to pray together, to encourage one another; and we need to support one another. Behaving in this manner will bring the circle together.

Great Spirit, today, let me support my brothers and sisters.

History is the EVOLUTION of THOUGHT!
In the dark ages we thought the church ruled our lives - now let us not make the mistake to think that prophecies rule our lives ... We are CREATORS, WE ARE the GREAT I AM - if you think a certain way, you act a certain way, and now we are shifiting in consciouness, realizing the truth about us that we are CREATORS!

The universe is part of us and we are part of the universe. The more energy you give to it the more quickly it comes. You think about what you want and then it arrives ...

I didn't listen to all the videos before, now I randomly chose one and this is the message I received :-)
My beloved sister, I know you know ... deep down in your heart you KNOW - let this knowing become the source of your visions for the future!

I didn't just post all this in order to argue, you know ;-) I felt the need, an inner urge to write all this because it's important to state the truth, especially as there are SO MANY prophecies all around ... and they are but warnings and it's essential we UNDERSTAND!

Ok, it's nearly connection time - let's prepare the most beautiful of visions to come true by using the Violet Ray for TRANSMUTATION - now and always :-).

Love and Light and the VIOLET RAY being sent out to ALL that IS,

Sonja Myriel
blessings to us all sonja

Sonja Myriel said:
My beloved sister, I know you know ... deep down in your heart you KNOW - let this knowing become the source of your visions for the future!

I didn't just post all this in order to argue, you know ;-) I felt the need, an inner urge to write all this because it's important to state the truth, especially as there are SO MANY prophecies all around ... and they are but warnings and it's essential we UNDERSTAND!

Ok, it's nearly connection time - let's prepare the most beautiful of visions to come true by using the Violet Ray for TRANSMUTATION - now and always :-).

Love and Light and the VIOLET RAY being sent out to ALL that IS,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service