On this day

Amber healing light pours forth to Blue Earth

From a Sun held high

All to heal the broken hearted

Lest the dark arrive on the black of night

To mar the heart of ~*Innocence*~

~*Legacy of Love*~

To view more of Imelda Maguire's fantastic Art Work, follow this link, please:

http://timelessexpressionsbymaguire.blogspot.ca/2011/01/moment-with...

CHRISTMAS is quickly approaching and everyone is busy with last preparations

to RECEIVE the LIGHT into their HOMES :-)

The portal of 12-21-12 is slowly closing

but the CHANGES affected by it

will accompany us

into the NEW WORLD!

For me it was a learning process I had long ago thought to have already left behind ...

I have come to realize once again that portal days carry a HIGH POTENTIAL

and that our expectations of such dates most often surpass what the MOMENT can hold

-

YET, the SEED of this Potenital is there and now PLANTED!

I have been shown what it is for me,

and I agreed to tend and care for it.

May each of you find PEACE and LOVE and JOYFUL BLISS this Christmas of 2012.

Beware, the LIGHT of CHRIST shall be REBORN within you!

Open your HEART

and RECEIVE the

threefold BLESSINGS of  the ONE SOURCE:

the Blessings of the Divine Father who resides in HEAVEN and incarnates on Earth,

the BLESSINGS of the GODDESS who to the LIGHT gives BIRTH

and the BLESSINGS of the NEW BORN that is to UNITE the SOULS in LOVE

BLESSED BE,

in the name of the MAIDEN GODDESS to be initiated into WOMANHOOD,

KNOWING INNOCENCE

EMBODIED IN THE CHILD WHO STILL REMEMBERS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 822

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Van Thai, this link may help you:

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid-tech-support/forum/topics...

In this group you also find a discussion on how to upload videos - and you are welcome to ASK whatever you would like to know ;-)

LOVE and LIGHT and Joyous BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

Hello Van Thai, a pleasure it is to meet you here on Lightgrid messages!

For years I have been struggling to understand the technology of the computer and ethics just like you,  implying of course only good things when I say that.

Never would I have believed these wee things conquerable, yet the moment I surrendered into yes, this is only a dream that I am projecting for myself and that I know intuitively how the computer basics work, all things are truly falling into place, even copy and paste!

So do not fear lovely Van Thai, it will all come together very soon, I can feel it happening indeed more so when I am enjoying the tasks without the worry of failure... hitting the wrong button!

~Big Smile to you Van Thai

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

O'h Dearest Sonja,

This message is so very beautiful!!!

How you have inspired me through this whole season when the world had turned upside down.

Thank You so much from the whole of my heart for your tender friendship and kind kind heart.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

Mam's Christmas Broach December 24, 2012

My HEART responds in LOVE :-)

WE ARE BLESSE THROUGH OUR FRIENDSHIPS,

Sonja MYriel

Yes we are lovely Sonja... yes we are!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~ 

Indeed :-) 

See the skulls at the bottom of the picture? And the goddess form rising above them ... this is one of my pictures on my altar which I built at Christmas - and I was reminded of it when I saw the picture of your Mam's Christmas broach :-)

Lightgrid BLESS'INGS,

Sonja Myriel

O'h my, how beautiful Sonja... how beautiful.

You were right there on Christmas Eve with Mam and me.  When I thought it was her last breath, I would fold in half holding all within, then a flood of tears would over flow the heart with the purest love.

On Christmas morning she was sitting up in her chair.  Holding on she is, I pray with all my heart that it is not my soft heart that holds her at the foot of Heaven's Gate.

Then I must look beyond to know I am not the Decider, then beautiful Light arrives and I have another day with Mam.

God Bless You Sonja... God Bless You

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda 

Then I searched for Tourmaline

Egyptian Legend says, on a long journey up from the centre of the earth, Tourmaline passed over a rainbow, which is why it is known as the gemstone of Rainbow. 

Rainbow Bridge

Face of Mirrors

The name tourmaline comes from the Singhalese words 'tura mali'. In translation, this means something like 'stone with mixed colours', referring to the colour spectrum of this gemstone, which outdoes that of all other precious stones. There are tourmalines from red to green and from blue to yellow. They often have two or more colours. There are tourmalines which change their colour when the light changes from daylight to artificial light, and some show the light effect of a cat's eye. No two tourmalines are exactly alike. This gemstone has an endless number of faces, and for that reason it suits all moods. No wonder that magical powers have been attributed to it since ancient times. In particular, it is the gemstone of love and of friendship, and is said to render them firm and long-lasting.

How beautiful Sonja!  I have seen many raw and polished Tourmalines of many colors.  Might this look like yours?

I would like to see yours so that when I think of you, I can see your crystal in my mind's eye and pour you with love through Eternity.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~ 

This, dear IMELDA, is my green tourmaline pendant ...

THANK YOU so much for the above explanation - much new information for me and very suiting!!!

The tourmaline, indeed, changes colours ... sparkling at times ... and then turning dark again ... interesting!

Much LOVE to you and your Mam, my dear friend :-)

Sonja Myriel

Oh so beautiful Sonja... as is your presentation upon the white Alabaster... breathtaking is this image and dear Sonja that is how I will feel forever when I think of you in the mind's eye... breathtakingly beautiful!

Thank you for sending your Love to Mam and I.  My niece and I spent the day with her today at the home.  She was calm... peaceful and calm, that reflected itself in a very soft smile which I had not seen for a long time, that in itself is a miracle.

I just love your Tourmaline, my Mam's birthday is March 17, 1928 St. Patrick's Day so she always wore Connemara Marble, Jade and Emerald.

How very fitting that you chose to present your beautiful Tourmaline.  I just love you to pieces as I hold your Light High!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda 

Dearest Sonja,

I posted a message to you but must have hit the wrong button as the message seems to be locked in Saving... ?

If by some reason you are not able to read your message please let me know and I will send it again.  I have not seen this message Saving... before.

A'h how technology betwixt the wee mind!

Big Smile here and a giant (((((Big Hug))))) to you my friend!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

It perfectly shows up, dear Imelda - THANK YOU so much for helping me hold the light HIGH :-)))

When I was reading your message I could see you and your Mam and I felt the smile on her face reflected through your presence and description ... I felt the radiation of dignity and beauty and much inner light ... she is now waiting for the very right moment to go - when the stars are in the right constellation for her to directly pass through to what we have come to call heaven - which is HOME to our soul ...

With all my LOVE, yours always,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service