LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

We Are What We Do! – A Call To Grace – Introduction to begin - 28th September, 2015

We Are What We Do! – A Call To Grace – Introduction to begin - 28th September, 2015

Greetings To All ‘A Call To Grace’ Members and those who may join us along the way,

Just to recap, A Call To Grace is a Group that has been created and dedicated to prevent a predicted Earthquake within the Cascadia Zone off the North West Coast of California and Vancouver Island.

This call as you will know by now is of major concern, not only to world scientists and seismologists, but to Spirit and Those Who Administer this Planet.  We have come together to Align with this situation so as to avoid any harm being experienced by Humanity, the Elementals or the Angelic Host.

For those of you who have been following this Group, today you are being invited to begin the journey into a far deeper integration of the Energies that we are soon to embrace. You are being asked now to nominate how you would like to proceed, toward your involvement.  We are offering a choice solely for the purpose of respecting not only your Higher Selves and your conscious relationship with Them, and to ascertain a clarity for each of you so that your Individualized Expression and Levels of Resonance will maximize your own potentials regarding the integration of the Energetic Flows within each according to your present levels of awareness.

Although both streams of consciousness are unified and each direction and implementation has its own vibrational resonance, they are both different in application and employment of Primal Source Energy according to human belief and understanding. One remains fairly flexible in its appliance, the other is asking for a tighter and more austere coherence to its methodology of certain specific attentiveness to sequential Law and accurate conscious employment of its conditions and clauses. 

Violet Flame Invocations

If you wish to offer your support to this stream, then there is not much else to do as far as the preparations are concerned regarding ones’ instruction to participate.  Usa has outlined very clearly their intentions in accordance with the Channel received from Pelleur about the Cascadia Event.  All these Invocations have been prepared and published for your use and alignment.  I am not aware of any particular time frame or time allotment for any specific activation or attunement,. I would highly recommend that for those who wish to align with Usa to subscribe to his group if you have not already done so. Here is the link again:

http://www.radiantroseacademy.com/sanctuary/loving-our-planet-free/...

It will take your conscious action and dedication in accordance to the level you wish to partake in.   We will continue to post and adhere to this Work for you to follow here, but in Truth if this is your choice, you may be better to subscribe to The Radiant Rose Academy for accurate and direct instruction.

The Seven Steps of Precipitation

If you choose this stream of consciousness it is something quite different. Yes it shall require invocations and declarations on your part, daily connection and dedication to the goal to create, but here we shall be following a very specific Law that follows the Law of Creation.  Usa does as well, but in a different way.  In this stream of consciousness we shall take one step at a time, with the intention at the end not necessarily to just use the Violet Flame but to actually Create very specific manifestations of Cosmically and Consciously changing Earth’s Structure to liquefy, soften or melt the Earth Crust at the tectonic plate levels, so as to release the built up pressure of the plates presently stuck under great resistance.  This will require the assistance of all Elementals, Devas and Angelic Host as well as the Elohim, Masters, Ascended Beings, Archangels, Helios and Vesta and Alpha and Omega. This has not been done before in this fashion and especially not through the consciousness and human biology of mankind. This idea has come via God’s wish for us to be aware of these potentials, and so that is why we are taking this approach.

The Seven Steps of Precipitation to Create Our Desired Goal shall be founded upon the platform of what we call a Christ Council, or High Council Alliance.  It shall need modification due to separation of physical members, but we will do our best.  If you are not willing to abide by the Charters of such a Gathering or feel ready to partake in such an open and intimate way then this way will not be for you. This is an except that Shekinah of the High Council of Elohim shared with me during the Elemental Grace Alliance;

“Take some time to review this and truly grasp it deeply for it not only will be the formula for what is being placed upon the table of this Alliance, but it is the solution and formula to all major changes that are awaiting humanity across the planet.  Underline that, for We wish you to keep coming back to this every time you feel lost or unsure or wavering in wondering how you may Serve at the Highest Levels.  That is what you asked for is it not?  Well think about it.  We will repeat this once again to exemplify this statement of Truth!

“The Purity of its Intentions are so Pure, that it had no personality attached to it, no ego, there was NEVER  any thought or attachment to self gain, it was ONLY ever attempted FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED and nothing more than that!

“For it not only will be the formula for what is being placed upon the table of this Alliance, but it is the solution and formula to all major changes that are awaiting humanity across the planet.

“Let us condense this again here for you by the use of some other words. 

“The solutions to all world and human imbalances can be found when two or more people come together leaving the self and the personality outside of the door of the Pure Heart’s Intention to find a solution.  It is this action that opens itself to other Worlds and Densities of commitment and dedication to find the solution though Higher Laws and Principles, along with the engagement and co-operation of the Higher Beings of Light in direct alignment with God’s Impersonal Love In Action through you”!

I am not saying that this way is going to be easy, for many challenges I am sure will come to the surface.  But we have a month to do this so if you feel aligned to this way, make your declaration and show your willingness by FULLY participating of All Levels requested of you.

So we begin by everyone who is choosing the Seven Steps, to now step forward, appoint your own Seat with your I Am Presence, tell us who you are and why you are here and why you should hold such a Seat within this Alliance.  This is normal procedure and you shall be asked to do this for the next seven steps along the way.  If you can also tell us where you are located within the world, town, state and country, so I can place you on a Grid World Map for full Alignment with the activation between the 4th  and 9th November. Oh and don’t forget your photo to a real image of yourself, that would be kind and very appropriate to begin the Melding of Our Synergetic Union here.

For easy recognition of each speech can everyone stick to the template as a heading on your contributions . This will make it easier to find another’s address if necessary or that may need referring to throughout the discussions. There is going to be a lot of information floating around so some order or structure will help.

For example:

(Name)  Peter – (Set of Discourses) Introduction to Seat – Seven Steps of Precipitation – (Town, State, Country) Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK

I apologise if all this is a little jumbled but there is a lot of information that is being put forward to simplify and clarify our focus as best I can.

I shall begin the Introduction process and look forward to many more after me. Time is now of the essence so each request to speak should be within 48 hours on notice, otherwise it may be deemed that you have withdrawn from the Alliance and your seat shall be removed.  That is not my call, but there are no compromises or exceptions in attaining Our/God’s Desired Goal.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask anytime.

In Divine Grace

I Love You / We Are One

Peter

Views: 490

Replies to This Discussion

Peter - Introduction to Seat – Seven Steps of Precipitation – Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK

Beloved Members of this ‘A Call To Grace’ Alliance,

I was born Peter Alan Stacey in Australia, and following my Spiritual path in 2007, I changed my name to Peter Melchizedek by D Poll.  I was ordained a Priest to the Order of Melchizedek in Spain in 1994 and An Ambassador of Light to the Order of Melchizedek in South Africa, 2007.  I began my Spiritual journey as a dedication to myself to discover Who I Am around 35 years ago.  During that time I have travelled extensively and studied many alternative modalities and found that my expertise in the Alignment of Earth Energies with the Cosmos is something that I feel very at home with.  I have had extensive experiences in working with Spirit on many different levels and found myself quite naturally leading others toward greater  awareness of Human Consciousness and Our Connection to Mother / Father God.

I have worked quite consciously behind the scenes not desiring any public arena and I am very content allowing others to be seen as the way showers of the New Erthe. But on occasion I have been asked by my I Am Presence and led by God’s Desires of me to take certain initiatives on matters that deem to be open and ready for introduction on new levels of awareness.  Hence the Elemental Grace Alliance which has sparked this Group to be created ‘A Call to Grace’.

I am here to assist as many people as I can along this path of opportunity, and willingly do all in my power and awareness to keep this Goal focused and on track!

I appoint myself a Seat upon this Alliance Group for these reasons and so accept full and total responsibility for all that shall take place here.

As part of my introduction, I wish to proffer a Prayer of Intention, that I feel is perfectly in alignment for my/our acknowledgement of God’s Will To Be Consciously Expressed through this human experience.

This is My Soul Invocation To God and My Almighty I Am Presence Within. Please join me if you feel so inclined before you begin this journey to experience that your I Am Presence is Guiding you toward this endeavour also.

Dear God:

Beloved All-Provider, You Who Art my Inexhaustible Supply, my Sufficiency in all things: I hereby covenant with You to devote this my human life in all its form, My Soul, and everything You have given to me for Your Service; to work from this moment forth only for You, letting You Guide and Direct me in all things.

In return I ask only for Love, Wisdom, Power and Understanding that I may know Your Will and Your Meaning when You speak directly to me, and for the Strength never to doubt Your unfailing Supply and Support.

In the Name of The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit; In the Presence of the Christ Jesus in Me, I Am That I Am, I accept that this is Eternally and Inexorably My Indestructible Connection of My Life within You.

And So It Is - Amen

I also wish to acknowledge that God has placed this task before me for His Purpose in further uniting the Elemental, Nature and Spirit Kingdoms with Humanity.

Beloved Father Within and All around Me:

You have placed in My Heart a Great Desire to give forth unto the world the Message of this Proposal called “A Call To Grace Through The Seven Steps of Precipitation”.   I know that this is Your Desire and that You have chosen me as the medium through whom You will bring it into manifestation. I now ask You to remove from me everything that hinders the outward manifestation of this Desire, and that You now supply me with all the means necessary to give Perfect Expression to “A Call To Grace Through The Seven Steps of Precipitation”; both in my own life and to the billions of my Brothers and Sisters in the manner in which You Command to Express Your Loving Idea.   Guide and Direct me Dear Lord with Your Will To Be Made Manifest here on Earth.

As You have privileged me to be Your Holy Instrument and Messenger to give to the world this new potential and activity, I ask that You quickly enable me to bring it into use, and that You Guide me in all my ways to that end and bring to Your Work the greatest possible returns for Earth and All Its Life Forms to be at One with Your Divine Attributes, Qualities and Virtues. It is Your Work, Your Idea, Your Divine Will and Your Holy Desire, I Am here to be of the Greatest Service That I Can Be for You!  And So It Is!

In the Name of The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit; In the Presence of Jesus The Christ In Me, I Am That I Am, I accept that this task shall articulate to the best of my human abilities and Higher Awareness, God’s Impersonal Love and Life for the Greatest Good of All Concerned.  And It Is So – Amen

Bless You All For sharing this introduction

All Love and Light

Peter

Sonja Myriel - Introduction to Seat - Seven Steps of Precipitation - Lower Austria, Austria

I AM who I AM

I know without knowing

I AM aligned to God's Will and Power

I AM the Child of Creation's LOVE!

This site came into existence out of my unique desire to begin something which would never ever allow me to forget about the Reality and Power of SPIRIT. One year before I started to work again as a teacher, I asked SPIRIT for such a task, as I knew it would not be easy to continue on my path like I did before once I would be back at work. And what Spirit sent me was the channeling "About the Use of the Violet Flame" - and a group of dedicated people with whom we started our first connexions.

I have continued to learn something through every experience since then and now I AM ready to take a seat in this Alliance, as I feel the call reverberat within my Beingness. I AM ready to continue on the path of ascension and learn everything which Spirit has in store for me - albeit, this was a lot already since I have heeded the Call :-)

You can turn to me with question concerning lightgrid, our daily Violet Light Connexions, or the Seven Rays and thus Steps of Precipitation, and I will share my experiences and insights freely. For all who are not familiar with the 7 steps or comfortable with the way of introducing yourself here: You might want to help us hold the focus through active and dedicated participation our daily lightgrid connexions. Follow your heart in this and simply APPLY all your knowledge to the task at hand, that is, call in the Violet Ray and ask it to do its work. You might want to focus on the Cascadian zone, but this is not prerequisite. Follow your inner promptings! Our work at hand here is to RELEASE PRESSURE which has built around the tectonic fault lines in the Pacific Ocean. Thus, in whatever way you succeed in releasing pressure in your own life in a peaceful and monitored way you are doing it for all of us and Mother Earth! 

ONE LOVE

ONE LIGHT

ONE INTENTION!

Many ways :-)

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS, LIGHTGRID HUGS

Sonja Myriel

The Good Force be with you...nice posts, Peter, thanks for sharing & keep it up...live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen!

Dr. Sohini Shukla - Introduction to Seat - Seven Steps Of Precipitation - Junagadh, Gujarat, India.

Beloved Members Of This ' A Call To Garce ' Alliance,

I follow the Spiritual Path since 1995, to start with learning Reiki...and Become Master teacher in 2000...After That I have come across So many Spiritual practices and Healing modalities...Became Pranic Healer Teacher,Learned Three Fold Flame Of Quanin in 2002 & did all the levels Of Magnified Healing, Learned Melchizedek method and became Facilitator in 2005..Learned about Crystal healing , Sri Vidya and so many I do not feel to describe all here but in Short Now I am with Spiritual Organization " Prajapita Brahmakumaris Spiritual University " Since last 15 years....To bring heaven On This Planet Earth, preparing Humanity for Peace, Prosperity and Balance and harmony in Life By Spreading the Powers of God ..Love, Light, Wisdom, Bliss & Happiness when God is an Ocean of all the Virtues and we are having all to serve the mankind...
We are Spreading Love, Light, Wisdom and all the powers of the Divine By Rajyoga Meditation...and sending Positive Vibrations in the world wherever it is needed twice a day or around the clock...Being absolutely with a Clean & Pure Life...
So Now I am getting a chance to serve our Planet Earth with little different perspective ...so I feel very lucky to be with this Alliance .....

I Am Empty Of self, time & Space,
I Am entering into the Holy of Holies,
I Am in the Secret Chamber of the sacred Heart,

The Infinite Radiant Light emanating from this High Alter expands into my Aura thro' my Pillar of Cosmic Violet Fire, until this Radiant Light reaches my Mantle of Ligt Blazing around me..
I Am Coherently Connected Divine Consciousness of Transfigured Humanity....together standing in Light...
I Am Eternal Flame & its Infinite Radiant Light ! This Light expands inwardly & Outwardly into infinity...I Am a Point Of Creation within Universal I Am,I Am Holy of the Holiest !!
I Am That I Am !
And SO IT IS, BELOVED I AM.

Thank You Peter....

Ishema -Introduction to Seat - Seven Steps of Perception - Culver City - Los Angeles County - California - USA

I AM THAT I AM

I AM a woman in this life.

Ishema is an ancient name that was intuited for me by a beloved friend. When I call upon this name I have a quiet centered knowing. I feel blessed to be able to use it here.

I have had many names. The one given to me at birth, and two married names. Carol Suchecki, a name I have had for 29 years, is the name I am usually known by. To most of my friends, I am simply Carol.

I was born into a metaphysical family and introduced to the existence of deva life at a very early age. I have never been able to see or hear them, no matter how hard I tried. 

I studied the Alice Bailey books for 7 years, and many of the St. Germain books. I was drawn to Lightgrid while looking for a site that studied this work. I was instantly attracted by its serious nature and by the warm friendship of Sonja.

I am blessed with people who sometimes give me messages. The last one was a hint to bless my jar of healing water. This is my clue to my contribution to this endeavor. I can bless this water with healing intent and carry it to the ocean, which is just a few miles from my home. According to Dr. Masaru, just a few drops of blessed water can purify vast bodies of water. I received my starter of blessed water from:

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose, Inc.

PO Box 41883, Tucson AZ 85717

Fax: 520-749-6643, Phone 520-885-7909

E-mail: eraofpeace@aol.com

www.Ispirit.com/eraofpeace

Anyone wishing to have it can obtain it for free.

As I meditate on my balcony with the Lightgrid connections, I am beginning to feel waves of energy and see their colors. I hold all of you in my heart.

ONE LIGHT

ONE LOVE

ONE INTENTION

With Love and Gratitude!

Ishema

I do want to add that the power of blessed water is multiplied by group intent. I offer myself and the water as a conduit. I thought that there may be others who also live close enough to the Pacific Coast to take water to the ocean, thus magnifying our effort even more. The above source of starter water contains energy from many different waters which were mixed and blessed. It has potential to me an effective tool.

Dear Ishema,

May I offer another perspective that may help Our Cause but with far less effort if it is understood from a Higher Paradigm.

Water is Consciousness, We are Consciousness, Everything is Consciousness and no matter how many drops of water from any number of places they are in truth just symbolic of One's Intentions for Purity.  But likewise these drops unless Cleansed by Higher Consciousness, that is not exposed to contaminated or lower vibrations resonances.  All this is and will alter according to those who carry the physical matter or what levels of outer containimation it is exposed to along each route of the Elementals of water.  Glass containers are not resistant to or can protect anything, for all is consciousness and open to  outside influences. Water Elementals themselves have contanimated consciousness in every location around the world no matter where this water is taken from and it is these contaminations that we are proposing to remove for we the human consciousness are the only consciousness that can do this for them.  It is not about the Elementals doing it for they are the result of our dicordant and mis-aligned use of God's Energies at this time.

Once we make Our Conscious connection with God and Purity Our own internal being with that consciousness then travelling to any body of water or land mass becomes obsolete because we can then align Divine Consciousness, Ours, God's and God's Many Messengers for the Elements of Earth, Water, Air and Fire directly. Then We in our Consciousness can go to these places and Stand in the waters, on the Earth, Fly with the wind and Provide the Unfed Source for Fire all to change the vibrational rate of their electrons rotating around each of Their Atoms within Each of Their Atomic Structures

The result is Divine Made Manifest, Spirit Created as Matter and Man The Creator of it all, within the Likeness and Image of God.

Don't believe a word I said!  The Key is discerning it all for yourself and feeling one's own way to the Truth!

This is the New Cosmic Consciousness, how does it feel?

In Love, For Love, By Love and Through Love a New Erthe is born!

Bless you Ishema for Your Loving Presences here.

Peter

I continue to learn with an open mind and an open heart. I join with you all in my daily connections to Lightgrid.

Blessings!

Ishema

Divine blessings to you Peter.

Divine blessings to you Sonja Myriel.

Divine blessings to you Dr. Shunini Shukla.

Divine blessings to you Ishema.

Peter, may your Christ Council take with it the Highest, Purest and Most Expanded Attributes of our Human Kingdom. I petition to Our Divine that We elapse with ease. "Gentleness Is the Path of Least Resistance."

Sonja Myriel, I too missed the Moon and share somewhat similar feelings about it. You're a boss, take with You Light of Clean-Cut Vibration. Your immersion into truth supports us all. You are a Saint and a Role-Model, thank you. And I know that because of people like us, once more will exchange between Faerie and Human be made common-place.

Dr. Sohini Shukla, the Seeker and Acolyte of Creation has emerged as One Who Is. You are an inspiration and ambassador to the Human Kingdom from the New Earth. Thank you for your humanitarian aids, I appreciate your participation in this Council. Bless you.

Ishema, you are an archetypal Cornerstone in the Net of Human Consciousness. A life long Seeker puts tremendous pressure upon the stubborn Sleepers of our Kingdom. It is because of people like you that I woke up out of my life of Death and Vanity. Please carry on with Strength and Confidence. May we be blessed with many more like you.

To the Christ Council present here, I wish to state that upon exchange with my I AM Presence who oversees my interactions upon this Planet... I have been gently coached away from supporting this council directly. As a human I wish to jump in and do what I can. As an Earth Angel I wish to respect the severity of such a group and desire to see it quarantined with the purest of intentions. I have been a Seeker for almost two years, and have been surrounded the entire time by Angels, Masters and Cosmic Figures. It has been quite the ride, also having learned stepping-stone modalities and practices that were only ever meant to assimilate me to my current initiation at hand. I now study Choa Kok Sui's books and practice Magical Schooling of a real sort. I observe the Wisdoms of Abraham Hicks and Matt Khan. I know that I have displayed enough maturity to receive these inner-teachings, and that they will compliment the Light-Work I do here on our Material Plane of Earth. Even so, I recognize in my heart I am not ready to participate in such an Adept Level of Involvement. You have my support, my love and my faith.

Divine Blessings Upon Us All.

Blessing of Love and Joy Donovan,

Thank you for such words for both your grateful appreciation for the group and your own Divine Reflection of All.

It takes great courage and a Wise Human Angel to listen to Their Inner Guidance no matter what the mortal mind or ego would like for personal desire.

I Bow to you My Brother and I symbolically speaking bathe and wash your feet, in Gratefulness and Honor and Adoration for your part in all of this New Experience. Your Path is acknowledged and Your Support Loving Accepted.

I Love You and Bless You

I see Your Guides and Helpers and Christ Yeshua and Mary is there with you now, Bowing and Honoring You for Who You Are and the choices of Self Empowerment that you are making!

My Heart Whelms with Joy for you and tears are flowing down my face to prove it is Truth!

Peter

:)) I Seem To Have Removed Myself From The Process. IAm A Simple Being Who Walks The Path Of Light, And Love And Peace. This Elevates My Own Ego. And The Sun Come Out Here As IAm Removing My Name From The Precipitation Group. I Need To Recenter Myself. :))

Bless You Gary, 

Thank you for lettings us know, it is gratefully acknowledged, You Path is Honored by Great Spirit in All Its Forms.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 22, 2019 at 12:06pm 0 Comments

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

“In the Yogic tradition, the Equinox is…
Continue

How Soul agreements affect our lives

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 21, 2019 at 4:06pm 0 Comments

How Soul agreements are affecting our life

Our Soul's agreement will prevail yet the outcome hasn't been told in which way it will enfold. So my sadness today is coming to surface as if my goodbye is yet to come before my Love already will…

Continue

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

When family comes in different forms

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 11:29am 2 Comments

When family comes around in different forms

Family has been defined by human perception in the western world as to the physical human blood relations, our parents, siblings, aunt and uncles, cousins and nephews, children and grandchildren.…

Continue

when it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 10:12am 0 Comments

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully and the curtains have been opened to see the stage, life will enfold itself before your eyes and its of the beholder to witness it with…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service