When most people think of a psychic, they probably imagine an exotic-looking woman peering into a crystal ball. She wears giant hoop earrings and a long, flowing dress. In a mysterious foreign accent, she reveals what she sees in your future—usually for a steep fee.
- Yet, you can be your own psychic, by developing your own natural power to see the future. The word, "clairvoyance," means "clear seeing." In other words, a clairvoyant clearly sees the truth about the past, present, and future. You've probably experienced clairvoyance yourself, and may not have even known it. Common clairvoyant instances include:
- You have a vivid dream which later comes true.
- You lose your keys or wallet. Then, a picture of the place where you left the item flashes into your mind.
- As you're driving, you see a mental image of the car ahead of you turning left. Two minutes later, the car turns left exactly as you'd mentally imaged.
- You suddenly see an image of a person in your mind's eye. Later that day, you receive a call or a letter from that person.
These experiences of clairvoyance are quite normal and often very useful. Even more, you can learn how to increase your clairvoyant power so that it becomes a reliable tool for everyday living.
We enhance and improve clairvoyance, like any behavior, with learning and practice. If you follow the seven steps listed below and practice them for seven days in a row, you'll experience more consistent and reliable clairvoyant images.