LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN Part 1

Children of Illumination, let your spirits soar upon the wind that whispers through your hearts.  Let your spirits soar upon the song of a bird, the twinkle of a star, the babble of a creek.  Let your spirits ride upon the tail of a rainbow. I Am White Buffalo Calf Woman.  I Am she that weaves and heals the holes in your heart. Like a spider I Weave Light catching the morning dew of hope. 

Ascension is not available until you have embraced all of earth – her dilemmas, her heartaches; her pains. For you come to clear and love the flesh of your flesh that comes from the body of Mother Earth.  By not loving your humanness, by not loving your earthiness, by not loving the cells, and the organs, and the hairs, and the wrinkles upon your body – you are not loving your Mother Earth.  You can heal her only by loving YOU. 

Stop on a daily basis and love every inch of the human body that you wear over your light. You are asked to enter into this next doorway of Light by loving every ache, every pain, every bone, every hair every iota of you inside and out.  It is easy to love the whales, the trees and the rainbows, but not so easy to love your humanness.  Do you love who you are this minute?  Every intersection of life is etched in the memories of your flesh. 

Every choice you ever made – no matter how you view it now – was a divine choice. Every experience that you germinated, cultivated and then harvested was a creation manifested and birthed by the Divinity within you.  Every individual on Earth is having a different experience. Do not judge their experiences, nor criticize them, nor analyze them, nor rebuke them -- for their experiences are perfectly divine, as they have created them. 

The upcoming energies ask you to come into balance within yourself and not to worry if thy neighbor is in balance, or thy husband is in balance or thy boss is in balance. Balance begins and ends with you. It is not your concern what another is doing, as their learning experience.  Do not busy yourself with the details of changing others.  busy yourself with honoring your choices, your energies, your frequencies, and your challenges. 

Each of you has come to a boxed canyon. You seem to be at the end of your rope and choices. Understand dear ones, you are being asked to move mountains, to change the molecular structure of what blocks your way, to walk through what keeps you less than, separating the seas of your life.  Walk in empowerment knowing that you can shift what you commanded into existence.  For every item in your life, in your closet, on your floor, and on your body – you commanded into existence.  You created it into the physical world.  I Buffalo Calf Woman ask you to love all of your creations --for God does not rebuke even one of his creations – he loves all of them, no matter how much the creation does not love itself.  You are asked to take the posture of Creator and love what you have brought forth into your life. 

You all stand at the Doorway of The Sun. You will experience an eclipse of the sun.  This does not mean that blackness will enter your heart, but that you will go within to the portal of the heart and enter into all that you have brought forth to learn from.  On the other side of all black holes are stars that are being born, birth that star within you. 

Walk into the sun. The sun is a doorway of pure light.  It is a pinhole in the cosmos, and the trueness of God shines through it.  Walk into the sun within yourself. Embrace who you are.  Stand tall in your light.  I am White Buffalo Calf Woman.  I leave you in love and blessings

White Buffalo Calf Woman Part 2

I am the face in the Mirror

I am she who breathes with you as you breathe in the hope of a new day.  I am she who gently closes your eyes at the end of a stress-filled day. I am the face in the Mirror and I am the face in the reflection of the hummingbird’s wings.  Look for my face in all life for it is there that I dwell. I am White Buffalo Calf Woman. I come to you as you sit in strength, in power, seeking serenity.

For so long you have kept true being captive.  You have kept her silent, and you have kept her in a state of weeping.  For so long, you have kept your true being in a dungeon in the very bottom  of your heart– afraid to let it out. I ask you to stand fully in your divinity.  You are all such beautiful beings – all different shapes and sizes, colors and personalities.  Throw yourself into the pool of creation and blend with the Mother.  Blend with all the faces of God that shine so brightly.  Blend with the cycles of the moon, of the earth and of your body. Blend with every part of you that you are ashamed of, all your secrets. Enjoy the fullness of your body– for God loves every ounce of flesh that you are.  Do not be ashamed if you are too little, too large or just right. God lives in every ounce of you. 

Mother Earth for too long has allowed her children to direct her, to cajole her into thinking that all was okay. She will empower herself with what needs to be done, what needs to be healed.  She will do this gently and with love. Be thankful that she is gentle and loving—for the earth would shatter and break apart – if she was otherwise.  Let down the hair of your soul and show the true being that you are.  Stand on a cliff over the pounding shores, remembering those times when you went to the mountaintops, and called the wind, when you sang to the water, and whispered to the elements.

I come to applaud the boldness of your spirit.  Do not let life whip you into submission.  Do not let your very own creations make you barren of passion.  If what you have created does not honor you- let it go.  Resurrect what was once without fear.  I am White Buffalo Calf Woman. 

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja,
I think this message was posted by me few weeks ago...

Yeah, THANK YOU!- I only reposted it here in the White Buffalo Calf Woman Group :-)

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service